• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliness Discussion #36! Captain Falcon

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
These last few posts just got really weird. Wtf are you guys talking about?... wait, you don't need to tell me, I don't care at all.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Did CF marry a hot princess?

Does CF have a tiara which is so feminine that it's actually manly?

Marth wins 65:35 imo.
But Marth is a transvestit come on you guys, Captain has the nipples, Knee of Fing Justice (Brings the those who are big and bad down to the knees) the pawnch (FALCON PAWNCH) the kick. You can't beat that SHOW YA MOVES. Falcon always and forever will be epic ownage sorry girly man marth.
The taunt is better than *Clink* sahofaj w/e he says.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Seriously....you want to take captain falcons manliness away? What will he have then...

No no no this is all wrong. Marth has a 75:25 match up advantage against captain falcon.

But in terms of manliness........95:05 captain falcon......
Lol good job it should be 99:01

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I read it, and it simply cannot compete with when Marth takes his tiara off. Perhaps CF wins out 60:40 when the tiara is on, but when off its >9000:0

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... A tough decision indeed...

But didn't Marth get to choose between, like, an entire harem of girls in Fire Emblem 1/3?

And to summarize it all; You can't NOT be manly if you wear a tiara and still end up better than pretty much every character in the game.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
lol, this argument will NEVER be settled no matter how many times we have threads like this.

I like both, so I won't side in terms of manliness.

for the matchup, i like 63-35 Marth.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
C'MON you wuss, why don't you actually SHOW ME YOUR MOVES and debate on why the one specific player is manlier than the other?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm beginning to think the Tiara is glued on to his/her/its/potatoes head, and couldn't remove it even if he/she/it/potato tried

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm beginning to think the Tiara is glued on to his/her/its/potatoes head, and couldn't remove it even if he/she/it/potato tried
Marth does not want to outright pwn everyone while fighting, so he uses a high powered epoxy (aka mighty putty) to keep it on his head, but the mighty putty can be removed.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
C'MON you wuss, why don't you actually SHOW ME YOUR MOVES and debate on why the one specific player is manlier than the other?
lol ehhh. If anything I would have to say Marth because of how much he holds back to not be too manly. If he wasn't wearing his tiara, I might need to put the controller down after 5 or so minutes just because I'd feel so cheap.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nibbity, if Marth took off his tiara it would be impossible to not be cheap, because Marth would immediately take away all of the opponents stocks the millisecond he took it off.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
The whole 'skin tight suits aren't manly' argument sucks. If marth were manly, he'd whip off his tiara, and never stop killing everything. Captain Falcon kicks ***, and doesn't care if you get hurt. Marth is too reserved to be really manly. If Captain Falcon were real, he'd drive a monster truck and park on top of other cars. He'd never get a parking ticket, because he'd always preemptively knock out the meter maid. Marth would drive a Saab, and if he got a parking ticket, he'd consider not paying it, then pay it anyway. Marth is just too reserved to win a manly competition.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well how about this, C.Falcon at least has a white/pink jumpsuit to show he's not afraid to wear it is how manly he is, but for Marth all of his/her outfits look the same except in Color, not even the White alternate could be compared to the dress women wear on their wedding day because it's not big enough like Peach's or Zelda's. Also C.Falcon still has his nipples.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
I dont know if this nipples thing is as manly as it seems to be. If he wasnt wearing a skin tight shirt, you could see his guns, but he hides his guns and makes sure his nips are the only extremely detailed thing.

And yes, last time I heard Marth took off his tiara, he killed 1000 men. It was so fast he doesnt even remember. and what? mantle??

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

Can you see the very cloak from the end down at it's bottom? Now trace it up...from there you should see where the mantle is on Marth. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't there you could clearly see Marth's chest, therefore revealing wather he had breasts easily or not. You can also see a red spot on the mantle, I believe that's a pendant if I'm right.

Edit: Argh now I have this sudden urge to play some Wifi battles with Marth!

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
ahhh, I see. It looks epic! And same with the boots! His belt seems like Machoke's. If it's taken off, he gets mad with power and can spike through a stage at 0%.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I dont know about how manly Falcon is but he's a complete moron if he actually plans to hit marth with his falcone pawnch. That move is enough to dislocate marths almighty tiara to where the universe spontaneously collapses on itself. If and btw, causing the world to end by hitting marths tiara = epic fail. Epic fail =/= manly.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Holding your hips? Marth thats unmanly, plus his tiara is so weak. Theres nothing under there but A little girl saying
Hey im unmanly

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
ohmagosh

Have any of you actually seen Captain Falcon trip???

If that's not askin it up the butt, iunno what is. Either way, looks like Captain Falcon chooses to be the women in his relationships.

Top Bottom