• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliness Discussion #36! Captain Falcon

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
The Best Smashers in the World Main Both Captain Falcon And Marth(a)
These are the ultimate rules of manliness. Doing so ends the conflict between the Smash community and brings forth peace, Knees, And Tippers........and Lotion
You sir are full of truth.

there happened to be a smart genius who learned how to build a gun,and kept it secrect for a long time
Actually, it's a fact Marth's hand maked contact whit a electron of a hair which was bellow his tiara which traveled back in time to drop it's seed to a woman which give birth to a super genius who invented the gun and shoot that gun the guy (And the bullet was a manly drop of sweet from marth, because like everyone knows, FE people survive worst things than bullets).

And falcon punch is not THAT good, tirban does it: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJrgpmkjaw.

Besides the ultimate racer VS the king of all kings (Perfect ending, book 2).

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
there happened to be a smart genius who learned how to build a gun,and kept it secrect for a long time

epic win
The flaw in your argument is that there is no such thing as a smart genius. For a smart genius to exist, there has to be a dumb genius and that my friend is an oxymoron. I spit upon your logic (hacks a loogie).

As for the falcon punch argument, marths shieldbreaker is manlier by mutual exclusiveness. Anyone can do a falcon punch (heck i did one this morning on a tube of toothpaste), but no one, not even Chuck Norris, can do a sheildbreaker besides marth. The level of manliness that is required to perform said move is way beyond the Capn's. Shieldbreaker strikes at the center of the targets existance then proceeds to sever your corporeal thread. You dont die, you cease to exist.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Shield breaker, Shield breaker really who get hits by that, it take like ten seconds to charge in comparison to falcon`s two second charge for the well known punch of justice, and let not forget the knee of justice which on several occasion has proven it manilliness to me, and in the face of other people. And back to the shield breaker it just a shank ,come on I`ve seen better shank in a jail movie.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Shield breaker is much faster than falcon punch especially if you dont charge it. Getting hit by shieldbreaker is much more likely than falcon punch becase you cant vary the timing. The capn isnt manly enuff to hold is awesome power for longer than 2 seconds. Marth can hold his for at least twice as long. In any event, marth has manly invicibility frames on his dolphin slash, something that CF lacks in every single one of his moves.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Actually falcon doesnt need to hold his falcon pawnch any longer. his 2 second charge is more powerful and much more epic than marth's shield breaker when charged ,besides it takes skills to main Falcon.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Actually falcon doesnt need to hold his falcon pawnch any longer. his 2 second charge is more powerful and much more epic than marth's shield breaker when charged ,besides it takes skills to main Falcon.
Ask ANYONE who actually knows about brawl who is the hardest High tier character to master >.>.

Anyway both are manly anyway, look at this.

Here's the story: It was the last stock of the last match of a Melee tournament destined for greatness at an undisclosed location, Captain Falcon vs. Marth, both characters between 600% and 700% damage. After what seemed like an eternity of fighting, Marth began charging a shield breaker and the Captain charged him. Each fighter thought that they had the other right where they wanted them and in a flash of light that blotted out the sun and blinded the weak, the tip of the tipper's sword collided with Captain Falcon's knee and the rest is history.

There were two valuable things lost that day; Marth lost about 2 and a quarter inches from the tip of his sword and the Captain's knee will never be the same.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Saved the toughest one for last eh Steel?

The only matchup where you step in and really feel helpless. 99:1 CF. There is always a slight chance he slips into three fully charged tipper shield breakers.

75:25 Marth

Do I really need to explain?
No, any Falcon matchup except against Ganondorf isn't great for him, so its pretty basic.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Anyone can do a falcon punch (heck i did one this morning on a tube of toothpaste), but no one, not even Chuck Norris, can do a sheildbreaker besides marth.
HERESY!!!!11!!one!! There is nothing Chuck Norris can't do...

Except maybe the CF knee, he roundhouse kicks instead.

Kilagria

Smash Rookie

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
Falcons moveset is so amazingly manly, marth cant keep up...
Falcon Knee, Falcon Kick, Falcon PAUNCH, Falcon fail, Falcon suck, Falcon Faceplant...
I mean com'on, F-Air just doesn't compare.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
All i would say on falcon is to just avoid his jab. It can combo into other moves. Jab is often used as a defensive move, and so his jab to grab will change his playstyle from defensive to offensive, and that might make you eat a few n-air combos, or sweeted knee.

Other than that, this match up is too easy for us.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
My AIM's blessedbyfire301. I main C. Falc and I'd like to see a decent Marth go up against him. Send me an IM and we'll exchange FC's.

I'm putting this out there because I have yet to see a Marth outclass my Falcon.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
LoL @ people being manipulated by Marth...
Let me explain, the whole Tiara-thing is not true, because if he would not wear his tiara, the world would explode or something. So you're worshipping a ''manly'' character because if he does not wear his tiara he has destructive powers, but when the hell can he release his so called ''manlyhood''? Real men show their manliness, real men don't cower behind a screen of stories and lies to make up for their gaynezz, real men play without items, not Barbie-swords, real men are not afraid to show their junk, they're proud of it. Also, real men abuse their powers in all the ways they can abuse them, Falcon Pauwnches or Knees anything he wants, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, and people adore him for it (which they should). All Marth does is: ''I have a Tiara, and when I discard it from my girlie-head, I'm the manliest character ever!!''............Well then DO it for god sakes, instead of playing with peoples minds like that. Falcon doesn't play with your mind, he plays with your life, you don't have to think about wether you live or die, because once you realise that you are alive, keep in mind that those few seconds you were thinking, 600 criminals died because of hard-impact-traumas and burned-to-ash-bodies. Keep in mind that Falcon will ALWAYS be more manly than anyone except maybe Chuck Norris, which is still debatable.

Top Bottom