• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia Day - Sign-ups have started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't see the 4, fixed it now.

Needs moar hosts though! [Although I will sign-up to host a game or 2 eventually]

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
/in for uhh.... everything? At the moment?

Schedule may change depending on the events of tomorrow, but otherwise, looking good for all of these. xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
/in 6 and 3

I think we should restrict people to only be able to sign up for 3-4 games max until like an hour before the game if there are still spots open. Looking at the player lists, they are all so similar that all the games are going to be alike, with only a person or two being different. Having some variety and room for others to sign up would be nice I think.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unless we have a player overflow in most of the games I think we should let things just happen for the moment.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Neither paragraph is intelligible to me. Which game are you hosting? Which are you playing?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Give me a signup for the 4:00 EST one. However, I can't guarantee I'll be there, so you might want to schedule a replacement just in case.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Replacements are not taken in Marathon games. Sign-up if you know you can play, simple as that. We'll have another one of these in case somebody misses it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can actually sign up for these now that I found internetz.

/in 2
/in 3
/in 4
/last one

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Looking at the signup list, these games seem disappointingly similar in their playerlist. Need moar people.

Everyone should try to in the same game so we can use one of the fun set ups at least once.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Game 1:

- 5 players have signed up
- Still needs a host!!! Since it's only 5 players it should not be difficult to host! Somebody who can't play but still has time should host!
- Lyncher, Vengeful or Yakuza Mafia can be played at the moment. Sign-ups are still taken but players who are in should get voting on which set-up they'd like to play.
- Starts in 3 hours and ~40 minutes!

Game 2:

- 6 players have signed up
- WashedLaundry will be the host
- With 6 players Popcorn mafia [2vs4] will be played!
- Starts 2PM!

Game 3:

- 8 players have signed up
- Gordito will be the host
- With 8 players TWEWY mafia will be played!
- Starts 4PM!

Game 4:

- 7 players have signed up
- I am going to host
- With 7 players T&S C9, C14 and Newbie 8 set-up can be played. Sign-ups are still taken but players who are in should get voting on which set-up they'd like to play.
- Starts 6PM!

Game 5:

- Sworddancer will be the host
- Starts 8PM!

Game 6:

- Still needs a host! At the moment Popcorn will be played and it needs no VC! Very easy to host!
- Starts 10PM!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Note, that it's still possible to sign up for games even though we will start today! At the moment Game #1 and game #6 can not be started as we still need hosts for these games ...

Step it up dGames!

#HBC | Dancer

I would host #1, but I'm probably going out for lunch today so it's a no go for me.

If no one steps in to host 6 then I'll do it (ONLY if no one else does though).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's not an obligation - the worst thing that can possibly happen is that one or two games are cancelled.

#HBC | Dancer

Oh lol, just realized that my previous post comes off sounding like I don't want to do it.

I do want to host #6, but I also want to give anyone else who wants to mod a change. Which is why I'll only step in "last minute" if no one else hosts it.

/in 3 because I love Gheb.

/in 6 because I have more time than I thought.

I can also host game 6 assuming no one else wants to before it starts.

~Ryker

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unfortunately I can't join Game 1 anymore. Really sorry ... I will be there for the other games though.

X1, if you find a 5th player for G1 you can start right now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ill /in the first game and see what happens from there. is it too late X1?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Thanks for getting it started X1. I'm ready to take care of things a bit from now on but it seems like it's mostly under control

IMPORTANT: Game 2 will still start at the sceduled time! If you happen to be in G1 already and also signed up for G2 please keep this in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom