• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia Day - Sign-ups have started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MM1 is over - WL, you can start now.

No game will start before sceduled time!

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That was impossible. You were supposed to eat an investigation so I could find the FBI Agent. I was probably the worst possible SK with that player list.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ryker why the hell did you kill me? I was calling you mafia and essentially giving you a free pass the whole game because of it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I NKed you specifically because I thought you were scum who had pegged me as SK. It wasn't like you didn't make it obvious enough to the world.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
/out every other game, Marathon is NOT my cup of tea, lmao.

Fun, but not how I like to play it.

It's like RVS all the time.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I NKed you specifically because I thought you were scum who had pegged me as SK. It wasn't like you didn't make it obvious enough to the world.
I had no issue with you knowing I was mafia. I figured that would only make me live longer since I'm confirmed as not FBI

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
/out every other game, Marathon is NOT my cup of tea, lmao.

Fun, but not how I like to play it.

It's like RVS all the time.
Far from it. Some people just need more time to think in order to see what's going on than others. RVS lasts approximately 2 minutes in Marathon Mafia.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm so sorry I forgot about this, I just woke up and my first game is in 20 min. I'm gonna have to replace out. I'll be in my next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom