• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 27 Harrisburg Mall - HBCPGA.COM

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
lol dawg have you read when I said Melee MAYBE lol im more in tune with brawl
You mean more in tune with camping and running away while needing no tech skill whatsoever? Is big scary Melee too difficult for you :(?

Robfox

Smash Lord
AHEM you guys are extremely beligerent on the boards you have no idea how serious the **** talk gets with me get ready for trrue pwnage also people from my job are coming so we can take mw2 LANCASTER WILL BE BACK ON THE MAP almost every tourney win will come back with me and my locals mwahahahahah
scrubs...

Wait wait WAT UR N LANCASTER 2 IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR PROZ SINCE I MOVED HERE 0_o we definitely have 2 friendly btw Damon180 if it makes you feel any better I never even knew Lancaster existed until my cuzzinZ moved here :p

Robfox

Smash Lord
You mean more in tune with camping and running away while needing no tech skill whatsoever? Is big scary Melee too difficult for you :(?

Uh no I mean more in tune without wombo combos and miscalculateing recoveries lol ill friendly in Melee but I most definitely will not win more because I NEVER KNEW WAVEDASHIN EXISTED SINCE 08 >_> so yeah Melee I may get murdered

Robfox

Smash Lord
Don't melee "maybe". Man up please. I'm entering both so you'd better too. If you're truly skilled you'll strut it in both games. The concept behind them is the same.

Nothing about the way I talk is "big head *** hole". I've demonstrated my talent in many-a-tournament. Show yours then bear your right to talk.

:p

lol like said previously ill play but doubt ill win in Melee and oh yea the concept between the two are VERY different so we can play just dont expect intense matches or extreme gloating lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Your mom.

....Where's lancaster?
LOL. Lancaster's like 30 minutes away from Harrisburg. Maybe less. Nah, probably 30. I don't remember... But it's a freaky stinky place with lots of Amish people and lots and lots of cows. 8D

EDIT: BUT THEY HAVE FREAKING GOOD APPLE STRUDLES AND PRETZELS! 8DDDDD

Damon180

Smash Ace
LOL. Lancaster's like 30 minutes away from Harrisburg. Maybe less. Nah, probably 30. I don't remember... But it's a freaky stinky place with lots of Amish people and lots and lots of cows. 8D

EDIT: BUT THEY HAVE FREAKING GOOD APPLE STRUDLES AND PRETZELS! 8DDDDD
Rofl. JD is a stinky Amish. How's your pet cow doing JD?:) hahahaha

Edit: Bring me some apple strudles!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I know i said i was going, but i can't make it because my orginization's karate tournament is the same week in boston.

And i can't miss it, so i'll be missing this. : (

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
I know i said i was going, but i can't make it because my orginization's karate tournament is the same week in boston.

And i can't miss it, so i'll be missing this. : (
Would a 10 billion dollar money match in lightning melee change your mind?!?

Meat Truck

Smash Cadet
el badosutro might have to settle for 2nd in sf4 and tekken. get some real *****s from langangster up in this *****.

Damon180

Smash Ace
Better get your practice in IkeFiend, competition is going to be tough.
I'll be bringing recording hardware this time around, get psyched!

Damon180

Smash Ace
Couldn't tell ya. I'm usually busy running the smash tourneys. Prolly around 10 or so since they're the smaller tourneys (Madden, Smash, Halo, MW2 being the most popular). Find out when you show up. Please direct any non-smash related questions to T-Boy on his webpage, or PM me.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Better get your practice in IkeFiend, competition is going to be tough.
I'll be bringing recording hardware this time around, get psyched!
Lol, Imma get crushed the first round (like in the MW2 tournament I participated in not too long ago...) AHEM... Well yeah, waste of $20, but I still wanna go for it! xD PSST Record me getting owned and getting pissed. XD!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hi I might be goin. I'm assuming singles are $10 and teams $10 per partner? :3

Damon180

Smash Ace
Singles are 20$. Doubles are 40$ per team. All price info is on the home page www.hbcpga.com.

Btw, I STRONGLY recommend either registering online, or getting there mad early. Last tournament the registration line spanned the entire food court for a good hour or two.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just making sure, those prices also are for Melee? Hahaa I forgot to elaborate Melee is what I'm doing. And Yeah I'm coming early.

Damon180

Smash Ace
Yep, those prices are for melee also. If there is a great interest in teams, then I'll find time to run one on Sat. Odds are we'll just see what the turnout is for singles, and probably have a melee teams tournament next month.

I apoligize for not having melee as a pre-registration event. We just decided it last minute thinking the turnout might not be high enough to justify a time slot. Turnout looks pretty good from what I'm seeing.

TheLake

Smash Master
Hmm any chance we can knock down the price? 10 dollars maybe?

If not its not a huge deal or anything im just curious.

Genghis Pot

Smash Apprentice
I really want to go to this but I need a ride.

I live in Carlisle so if anyone near here can swing by I would appreciate it and can pitch in gas money.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what are the payouts? since its $20 per person is it only 50% of the pot paid out? (like $300 pot for 30 ppl). whats the % for 1st 2nd and 3rd? is teams the same payout?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Since its a bit higher I might just do Teams and maybe some Mm. xD Or maybe just teams and friendlies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, haha. Theres gonna be alot of people early for melee too, right? I mean, for friendlies? Since melee singles starts at 5 pm

Top Bottom