• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 27 Harrisburg Mall - HBCPGA.COM

Damon180

Smash Ace
Yeah, haha. Theres gonna be alot of people early for melee too, right? I mean, for friendlies? Since melee singles starts at 5 pm
Should be. Quite a few are arriving with me, and I'll be there at like 930am. I'll probably keep at least one TV open for melee, depends on the turnout.

Savvy

Smash Cadet
Postage. Chad can we car pool other wise i cant make it /wrists. I kinda gave up brawl since i have a 80 arena pally now in wow. <insert your lame wow burns here> No tor-gay-do spams in wow =D. Would like to come smash but no ride. I can bring my wii, brawl, and melee.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Woohoo!! It won't be hard spotting me out <3! I'm gonna be with my other friend that's a girl too, lolz. We wanna run out there and yell, "I BROUGHT MY WIIMOTE!" xD! She's not participating though, just gonna record a lot of stupid videos of us.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lolz, me and my friend are getting ready to leave for the mall now. (She keeps jabbing at the snooze button...) =/

But I'm up and runnin'! I'M SO EXCITED. =_=

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Crazy games today! Man, that was exuberating. Anyways, when I heard that me and that one guy were fighting... I think it was Chibo or something I was automatically like, "Defeat was immenent." I oughta kick him in the shin for trying to win the singles tournament when he ALREADY won the doubles. -____-

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol good stuff md randomly showing up....I'm still somewhat rusty but had some good matches

Ill post shout outs in results thread

Top Bottom