• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 29th/April 19th - Georgia Waba Game Brawl Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
aurafox wanna play smash bros
since you are the man who introduced me to manly smash bros
yes as a matter of fact i would like to play against you again. whats it been, a few years since i seen ya? I guess after the gamestop thing everyone is going straight to waba for pre-tourney gaming.. maybe? dunno how thats workin but i guess i'll bump into you sooner or later this weekend. Whos your main nowadays eh?

Laijin

Smash Hero
hey i've got plans to be down in Alpharetta on the 29th around mid-day (lol gamestop, etc) but i'd definately be down for this. What are you other gamestop/local guys gonna be doin between then and Waba, because im gonna follow you guys lol
Hey Aura! I wanna play some smash bros with you cause your the one who taught me how to play this game and introduced me to it and stuff. It'll be cool to play with you and if my other partner does'nt show up, maybe even team with you. lol.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
laijon i got a ride 2 wabab BUT it's full no space 4 black ppl soz
just a heads up

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just realized that I confirmed a visitation day for CSU on the 29th...twice...

I can't go to this since I don't get out 'til noon, and I can't drive myself that far.

EDIT: This thing starts at six PM? Never mind; count me in.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
And no. Brawl does have ******** infinites.
Many characters have infinites if there is a wall present. Kirby, Meta Knight, Marth, Fox, etc etc
Come on man. It's nothing like Smash classic's combos.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, due to amazingly ridiculous circumstances, i have lost my teammate, and now require another. PM me if you wanna team with me. If i don't find a teammate that's to my satisfaction, i will see you all at another tourney. later.

PB&J

Smash Hero
well i was wondering if there was teams ..because no one really answered this question that was hosting it since it starts at 6 and can we bring setups for once for w can help the tourny run faster

err

Smash Journeyman
kay im bringin 3-4 from athens. we will be there RIGHT AROUND 6 *hopefully*

im leavin now.,, swear im gonna burn the place down if this starts without us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom