• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario 2010 Video Archives! - Updated 8/14

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I know what it is lol. its all fun and jokes man. atleast you can record your matches and put them up online. I cant sadly so no one will know my mario skills ^_^

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
awww come one lol dittos are not that bad. I enjoy playing mario dittos at the moment. now if you hate it over wifi, I could understand ^_^

FOX16

Smash Rookie
i would but, i don't use this character seriously anymore. shoulda hit me up 6 months ago. we might still win even thoughi dont use mario anymore, lol socal goes beast.

-vato

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Once I become Tourney Active again(school + work johns), I plan to main Fox. I've been planning to for a while now, Vato's one of the few that seen my Fox :p

And me and Vato are horrible doubles pair :[

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I use him 'till I get good and then I start picking up everyone else in that tier.

My ultimate goal is to be the master of F tier, and Pwn everyone with them.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
People who don't goto tournies.
you can go to tourneys and play Mario. Some people just play more than one character. Others can't (like a friend of mine). and yet others haven't mastered their first character enough to practice a second character yet (like me)

SKidd

Smash Master
< Mains Mario/Snake, loves to play others though(i.e Marth, Fox, weegee)

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
I main Mario.vato be hating on the Mario mains because he gave up and chose MK. I don't even know why he's posting here any more. Vato, I hope you got my message from GangstaKirby when you went to Sin 2.

Top Bottom