• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Veggi

Smash Champion
Smashboards name: Veggi
Birthday: Feb. 4
Height: 5'11
Current Location: Tampa, Florida
Systens you own: Wii, everything else is lost or broken, my purple lunchbox has a cord missing.
Last couple of games I've played besides Brawl: Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Mario Galaxy, Sonic and the Secret Rings.
Smash Rival: Not really anyone.
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Eventually going to another Smash tourney.
What are you doing right now?: Sitting in a car.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I decided to make a list of things on this site that are pretty great. I'll also be archiving some good threads. Feel free to join in, if you'd like.

Threads

Premium Only Threads
Azua snapping necks.
Starring: A cast of mods, Aqua.

Stupid things you said as a Smash n00b.
Starring: Frown, a good deal of premies. Added because it was one of the better threads that sasuke didn't make. Because SBowser never had a good thread and just spammed like a *****.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Florida's about 50% Dedede. Well, from the tournaments that I did go to.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I have Peach, which seems to work ok against Dedede. WATO5 is the only tourney I ever went to and I never played any Dedededededes. Weird. I didn't even play any in friendlies.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I have Peach, which seems to work ok against Dedede. WATO5 is the only tourney I ever went to and I never played any Dedededededes. Weird. I didn't even play any in friendlies.
We have a few DDD's on Long Island, more so in the city and when I go to PA or NJ for tournaments. I only play Falco against the really good D3's. I know I can handle the average one's as Mario or Link just fine.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My Falco's not bad. Only think I can't do is a barrel roll.
I also feel bad for even saying that pun.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'll add everybody's description thing to the OP when I'm not busy making a game that I was supposed to be done with yesterday.

And Straked and Hero live in the same place?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, we're in the same city, apparently.
Turns out there's a lot of SWF Marios in Florida.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
There's Hardgainer08. I'm not sure where in Florida he lives, but he plays a mean Mario.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Oh, duh. Hardgainer. <_<

And now you live in Florida, Veggi? It's like plumber-central down there.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I play Shoddy a bit.

I suggest you get that (if you already don't have it) if you plan on doing pokemon competitively.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually just picked up Platinum a day or two ago. :laugh:
Still going through the gyms, and I haven't found much time to play.

I'm almost to Eterna City.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I actually just picked up Platinum a day or two ago. :laugh:
Still going through the gyms, and I haven't found much time to play.

I'm almost to Eterna City.
I've been playing it for like 3 days straight. lmfao. I finished the story, caught all the legends after the Elite Four and now all that's left is the Battle Frontier, which I'm raising a competitive team for.

Oh

I ALSO DOWNLOADED THE NEW POKESAV. :D Now I need to go and buy a new AR. xD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've been playing it for like 3 days straight. lmfao. I finished the story, caught all the legends after the Elite Four and now all that's left is the Battle Frontier, which I'm raising a competitive team for.

Oh

I ALSO DOWNLOADED THE NEW POKESAV. :D Now I need to go and buy a new AR. xD
... showoff. :mad:
I haven't had as much time to play. xD I spend most of the time I do have grinding, trying to level up my Luxio and Monferno.

My competitive teams gonna be all level 1 Ratattas, like all the pros.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
No lol... -1ing!

But yeah, I don't really play Mario I guess. I did make a thread about up-B out of shield a long time ago! Haha.

There was talk about Pokemon in this thread so I thought I'd post

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I got bored of pokemon after I owut beat it.

I honestly can't stand to play my Diamond anymore, cept mabye for online battles, which I could own joo all at!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Now that I think about it... the franchise needs a Plumber-type Pokemon.

@XeroXen - Lolnerd.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, my roommate bought Platinum, and I just couldn't get into it like I did the old ones (last ones I played were *** imports of the second Gen before they came to the states.). I stopped less than an hour in to play Fallout >.<

EDIT: WHAT?! *** is censored? Why? I was just trying to say it was japanese...

Matt07

Smash Master
I plan to play Pokemon competitively, I just know nothing about competitive Pokemon (like what are Sweepers, or Tanks or whatever else I read that confuses me.) Dory seems like he knows a lot about Pokemon so I'm gonna bug him :chuckle:.

But at the moment I'm trying to catch a Feebas and Levelling my Pokemon to 100 (well I plan to) they're at level 70 at the moment.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I love fooling around with pokesav. I create a lot of interesting strategies using the pokemon editing feature. My favorite is my "cursed" Gengar which utilizes a practical strategy with the move Curse.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I plan to play Pokemon competitively, I just know nothing about competitive Pokemon (like what are Sweepers, or Tanks or whatever else I read that confuses me.) Dory seems like he knows a lot about Pokemon so I'm gonna bug him :chuckle:.

But at the moment I'm trying to catch a Feebas and Levelling my Pokemon to 100 (well I plan to) they're at level 70 at the moment.
You can bug me too. xD I know a lot. I also know a guy who is very knowledgeable on Pokemon who hangs around in the Link Xat Chat, so I'll introduce you to him.

Matt07

Smash Master
You can bug me too. xD I know a lot. I also know a guy who is very knowledgeable on Pokemon who hangs around in the Link Xat Chat, so I'll introduce you to him.
Oo nice, now I have 3 tutors to teach me :D. Awesome. Hmm...the only tip I want to know at the moment is where is the best place to level my Pokemon to 100. Elite Four, with Lucky Egg equipped?

Top Bottom