• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Having all fast characters is really really good... I only have one good shooter. To be honest, I played the ranked 1 guy, and he wasn't nearly as quick/good as #27 or something that had a shooter and 3 boos.

I haven't played any of you guys yet. Who's free tomorrow? I get out of school at 2:30pm. It's 11:00 pm here now. So, who wants to play me and teach me a lesson or two? Anyone?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What time is it your way now? What time do you want to play?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
K. Right now it's 10:08 over here. I'll have the afternoon free tomorrow so we can play like around 4:30 or 5:00. Maybe even at 3. Smashboard's clock is one hour behind, BTW. Just so you can remember.
When do you think it would be good to play?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's 11:20 right now. So.. the swf clock is 2 hours behind for me.. so we have an hour difference. Okay. Umm, so 2:30 my time would be 1:30 your time. I think.

So we could play at 3 pm your time which is 4 pm my time. That sound good? I'll leave you a pm tomorrow when I'm free. You can just reply whenever your ready if that works better?

Time to go do my English project now.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Buzz's post confused me. <_> Why else would I stay up this late... unless I have insomnia, which I don't have (reason, not angry or anything, lol).

I have such a hard time focusing on stuff, bleh. I have so much more to go.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Haha. I understand now. I'm going to close down my internet browser and disconnect things so I can't look at the boards anymore. Lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
SOrry for double post.

Yeahdude, I can't play today until like 5/6 pm your time. I have a doctor's appointment today to see if I have pink eye. We can still play later if you want. You'll probably just be ****** me though because I have a gauze pad attatched to my eye so that way I don't have to keep wiping my teary eye (you can't rub your eyes when you have pink eye :( ). So I'll be playing one eyed. However, if I beat you at all, I'm going to brag... a lot (with my little eyepatch on, haha).

Sorry man.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I just get lucky. I've been piss poor as of late though. But when is this tourney supposed to happen?

EDIT: I may be on at the 5/6 timeframe as well.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Why? You're good! I didn't think my DK team would make it against your Waluigi team. ^^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Anyone want to play now? I'll check back in 20 mins while I play some online matches.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Kay, cool. Lemme figure out what's going on with my connection. It's being weird. <_> I'll edit my post when it's set.

Edit: Fixed. Added your code. You aren't showing up though. :(

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yeahdude, wanna play now?

Good games Spawn, but you should really change your team. ^^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummm, wow. People tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm just copying the people I see who are ranked like top 30 and stuff and who ***** me most.

Yeahdude- Good games indeed. You destroyed me one match. Hooray for my goalie being randomly awesome that one game I won, haha. We'll have to play again sometime... once Mr X tells me what team to change to.

Mr X.. wow, too freaking good. What should I change my team to? How did you do all that stuff. I seriously got lost on most of the things you did in our games. Teach me!!!

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yea. I'll wait.

EDIT: lol. Well, with that team you really only had one shooter. I'd say switch it up so your entire team is a "real" threat. Boo can score, but his chances are slim.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, like

Bowser
HB Birdo
Boo

That good? Or have another fast character?

Edit: Mr X > ranked #1 guy

Mr X, have you played any of the top ranked/ W(t/h I can't remember) people?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ooops, I meant... Hammer bros instead of DB. Lol. /edits

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you can come up with a strategy that works for you with that team then by all means use it. You just gotta practice man. Adding another heavy or fast character can be beneficial in different ways, but it's up to you to figure out how to use them effectively.

EDIT: Yea. Hold up.

Top Bottom