• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

BSP

Smash Legend
Omni, I wouldn't really flip a coin.

Again, I'm really interested in Kary's flip...but if we've got a majority on Dabuz, so be it. He can still go, and this Day does need to end (there's plenty on the table)

So let me see some bolded votes. When we hit 7, I'll lay down the execution.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
We get it. If he flips town, you're clear. I doubt scum would be so over the on board for Dabuz if he was town.

But if he flips scum. Hm hm.

:phone:

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
upon dabuz scum, i am looking right at kary, as well as NH/Omni and then soup/deitz based purely off connections alone.

if somehow i'm wrong about this , i still want to look at kary, but i'm throwing jerkus in as well as hando.

Omni

BRoomer
Dbear: shut up dude. if ur town ur just begging to be manipulated with those posts. And BSP it's clear. Dabuz is majority. Stop stalling dude

BSP

Smash Legend
Actually, scratch the votes. We have seen enough.

Execute: Dabuz

Omni, I'm not trying to stall. As I've said, I may not get to be King again, so yeah.

I want everyone out in full force for D2.

Omni

BRoomer
Twilight soon. On my phone. Won't be around for it. Good job, BSP.

Any last words Dabuz bro

Omni

BRoomer
Anyone who thinks someone is 100% is 200% scum. Just sayin.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
if you think BSP is scum after being offered at least 4 solid lynches today and rejecting / plowing through the day the way he did, i just have no words. There is no way in hell with the type of stuff that was flying around that a scum king wouldn't just execute the moment he could pass it off as being presented with enough evidence to do so, which with the length of today would have been no hard feet.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
the only possible argument i would even listen to would be that he had that much a hard on for town points. and i really cannot see any scum team with half a brain rejecting the opportunity to get any easy ML for this length of time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll seal of approval Rake's posts.

Hopefully game doesn't open to super turbo Time Travels posting and I'll actually read in depth.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, gotta analyze these interactions now

but my pants are slightly more moist that the day has finished

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Just let it be known that those quotes were really really far apart, and there's little to no reason beyond dabuz clearly buddying the kary case at hand that he couldn't have seen those things himself, or mentioned them without being explicitly pointed to them.
Wrong, it's cause I can be a ****ing idiot and actually convince myself of things like: "Oh, his pressure helped create substance and get discussion for a game"

and realize later: Wow, I really am an idiot.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Dabuz is not going to say he's scum regardless of the situation people, it's fine if he is but that's all I have to say. Out all your reads from this point from being executed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
well, he DID say he's the "equivalent" of it, so technically it's not exactly claiming his role name.

so people who need to get wrecked: omni, soup, NH

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz is not going to say he's scum regardless of the situation people, it's fine if he is but that's all I have to say. Out all your reads from this point from being executed.
I just claimed to basically be town Bodyguard, are you seriously trying to doubt it still?

3.) DO NOT Tell or post your character name nor your role name. Doing so would result in a modkill.

Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to tell you what I can do with the role or compare it. I can protect someone at night, if they are targeted, I die in their place. As a sidenote: I didn't realize until someone posted a couple pages back that there is only 1 non-vanilla role besides scum, I would of played more carefully in that case. Sorry town...sorta...

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay. I don't care about your role. Out reads. And at least explain what you were doing this game. I find myself indifferent.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i stand behind my case, that 180 was way too grimey for me to let you off the hook
How so? I'm not allowed to change my opinion on someone now? Go from a town lean early in the day, to reading Soup and going: "Hmmm, my reason for a town lean should really be a null, and Soup pointed some nice scummy things I am considering" to "Wow, Jdietz hit so much on this case, he's completely right, I'm an idiot, scumKary, ect."

BarDulL

Town Vampire
execute soup tomorrow or i'll bite someone's head off

in fact, if you king me, i'll execute him the second the day starts.

#HBC | ѕoup

And you'd be executing town, at least add merit behind it so I can tear your flimsy arguments down much like anyone else.

#HBC | ѕoup

If this is legit I gotta think some things through. I'm out until a mod confirms a flip.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't need to explain my reasoning, i'm just going to do it.

but if you want me to be honest, your overbearing bravado is completely fraudulent and you've been trying to make other slots look bad in a scummy way to try and keep yourself above the noose.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i mean, come on guys, his AtE was so off the wall. i have no idea why people continued pushing the dabuz lynch...and no one gave me the big cases on him, it was just a bunch of b.s.

Top Bottom