• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dude, i've been saying dabuz isn't scummy per se, just air headed and not thinking things through before he posts. and i've also been saying that soup should be executed, but i've been too damn busy to push anything

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Okay. I don't care about your role. Out reads. And at least explain what you were doing this game. I find myself indifferent.
I'm super sure about NH scum and Kary scum.
Gheb null but fishy and someone who I wanted to pressure.
Omni null but should be easier to read with my flip.
Jdietz town.
DB null.
Hando null but too lurkerish/ lazy.
Mastermind null.
Soup townlean. (Seemed to be legit scumhunting, frustration looked like town frustration)
Bardull scumlean. (Doesn't seem interested in game, had a few bad posts, he was too sure of me being towny throughout the day, didn't care enough to bring up D1.)
BSP is odd to me, I really wanted to look at him D2, suspicious null.
Jerkus null. (I didn't' see him push much, just argue a lot)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dabuz's reads are whack. gheb is town. soup isn't. bsp is town. rake is probably town. jerkus idk.

although i'm displeased with gheb for copping out of protecting dabuz

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Do you have a gut feeling on NH or do you have more meat to that? Is Kary the same or is most of your concerns just mimiced from what others said?

Bardull has literally not read this game. Literally.

#HBC | ѕoup

Then you have no basis or no argument. You won't read this game anytime soon and you're going to try and get lynched purely by your own bravado. Good luck with that.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
you're whack, Bardull. here early game, disappear mid, and then start going off at the end

:phone:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Do you have a gut feeling on NH or do you have more meat to that? Is Kary the same or is most of your concerns just mimiced from what others said?

Bardull has literally not read this game. Literally.
Some meat to it besides what I've been saying all game regarding NH:

-He's been using other slots to push my lynch. He's there to show support, but leaves nothing of use or any reasoning so other slots are more notable and easier to pressure then himself.

-While this may be my wrong POV, he seems to be buddying Omni hard.

-Even though everyone wants to ignore it for some dumb reason, he's creating a backdoor in one of the posts I quoted in one of my recent posts before dying.

-Doesn't lay any reads or plans out on the table, leaving him with lots of options going into D2.

-NH is not doing anything on purpose because he can get away with it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The only thing I would look at he treated Kary as I feel even with you being legitimate town, Kary still has plenty to be pushed with. It's a shame you got lynched but hey **** happens no hard feelings

Omni

BRoomer
I think ur being whack. You don't seem quite caught up and I think you need to reread. I can tell when you're actuallyfully educated on the game. Ur not at this point

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Soup, I read your response. I’ll just summarize what I think needs answering from me.

As far as skimming goes - your abundance of skimming makes me question what your intentions were beforehand, simple as that. However, you have proven that you’ll try to get us somewhere, and I need take that into account. In the grand scheme of things, it’s not telling on its own. I’m being so picky about right now because like I’ve let small things go in the past and it’s come back to haunt me, and there’s no guarantee I’ll be King again, so I’m hesitant to just drop it.

I paid most attention to your stance on Kary because you said something incorrect.

You caught me on the one oversight you mentioned with the smilies. My mistake.

As for why I’m giving JD so much credit
1) I felt the same way he did about the things he mentioned
2) I just played with him in BAM and he did the same thing as town. I agree with DB's BAM references.

I think I'll leave you for now Soup; I'm not feeling any fire behind this pursuit anymore, and you're showing you can get something done.

I'll get to all the questions addressed to me soon and take another look at things.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees a huge 180 in this post regarding BSP's feelings on the Soup slot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol, unparalleled whackness. i've read up on the game completely with some skimming here and there, but who doesn't do that? i have enough information to turn you and soupascum into chopsuey

#HBC | ѕoup

It was right after my case. Are you implying a BSP scum regarding his read on me? As far as I know he wanted Kary for a long time but finally gave into pressure. What's the specific tell for you?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Not sure about scum, although this was scummy.

The thing is, BSP was fixated for basically the whole day on you, being really stubborn about it.

Kary to him seemed like the secondary lynch.

What's telling to me is how unnatural it was for him to drop the idea of lynching you. It went from
-Soup's most likely scum, will lynch
*Trade a couple walls*
-Soup seems alright now, not gonna lynch him anymore

Besides that, his play today has been balls, and hence why I'm suspicious, but more competent players should look at that since it's a separate issue from what I quoted.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not something out of the blue and he was only looking for substantiation behind my slot. I responded to him and addressed all of his concerns. He then dropped it and we moved on.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
****ing.

Finally.

Good job killing him, BSP. Sucks that we had someone asking to die as an important role but whatever RNG is only so generous.

Jerkus, did any scum whiteknight dabuz?

Omni

BRoomer
****ing.

Finally.

Good job killing him, BSP. Sucks that we had someone asking to die as an important role but whatever RNG is only so generous.

I love you. So much.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
dabuz's reads are whack. gheb is town. soup isn't. bsp is town. rake is probably town.
Yeah.

I still have a lot to read, but I skimmed enough to know that Dabuz got executed, so I want to throw this out before Rockin ends the Day.

It looks like Dabuz was town, but in case he does flip scum, errbody better be lookin' at his wagon for scumbuddies. No Hetero in particular is made of two heads that each really like to hard bus (inb4 NH goes ape **** on me. You know I love you, bbz)

If Dabuz is town, No Hetero probably is too.

I'm hesitant to say. I want to see the flip. If we're both alive toMorrow, we'll hash it out then. I tend to think whiteknighting townies can be a pretty good idea for scum, especially when it's against a pretty populated wagon, but the Kingmaker setup makes that harder to determine since scum still need to convince a townie to kill a townie (assuming BSP's town, and I think he is). So whiteknighting Dabuz becomes a less attractive strategy if the goal is to actually get him killed.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Actually, scratch the votes. We have seen enough.

Execute: Dabuz

Omni, I'm not trying to stall. As I've said, I may not get to be King again, so yeah.

I want everyone out in full force for D2.
Execute confirm

The game is now in twilight for the next 24 hours.

Sidenote: You really are not allowed to nameclaim. You'd think when I say 'role name' I meant 'role claim' would mean something, especially given the fact I also said no 'character claiming' lol

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
dabuz, I'm glad we ****ing killed your ***. It's pathetic that someone can act like such blatant scum and we still have mother****ers running to protect your grimy ***. SWF Town is so horrendous, good gorf.

I also still think you're scum, and welcome the floodgates of haters coming my way if for some awful, atrocious, horrendous, garbage, disgusting, terrible, heinous, ****ty, BAD reason that you are actually Town.

Might as well have been modconfirmed scum.

Omni

BRoomer
here's my prediction:

dabuz flips town: inb4 everyone wants to kill me and marshy
dabuz flips scum: inb4 everyone wants to kill me and marshy

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
will dabuzs blatant scumbaggery be publicly revealed at last?

will the j half of jerkus do anything even remotely useful during the course of this game?

and the question weve all wanted answered...who hardbodies the hardbody crew?

all this and more on the *** effect: king of the *** d2

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
After a change of thought, I'm stripping off the twilight rule and just request that people do not make any post whenever I make a 'closing post' (for flavor reasons).

I'll still put up the flavor sometime tomorrow (technically today is tomorrow, but ya know what I mean lol)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bardull looking scummish in his last posts, still not liking soup one bit. NH / Omni should be ignored for the rest of the game if dabuz flips scum.

:059:

Top Bottom