• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Death Bear, read D1, again. We've got two confirmed flips and poops load of information to work with. There is plenty of information to use to scumhunt so let's not act like this is D1 and pretend we're not caught up with the game. Make cases. Explain why.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
That's as much explanation as your going to get on Jerkus until i bust out my quote notes and make my aforementioned run at jerkus

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
I'd also love to hear your definition of poop loads of information seeing as most of D1 was clamoring for lynches

Omni

BRoomer
You're kidding, right?

Dabuz flipped town. There were several people pushing Dabuz hard, whiteknighting him, and others that gave noncommital stances on him. The connections drawn around him are huge. Why are you not going back into D1 and drawing these conclusions or scumhunting yourself? What was the point of D2 if you're not going to use two town flips to make more solid stances around your arguments?

Marshy also flipped town and was killed by scum. Do you think Gheb/Jerkus would purposely clash with Marshy given that they could be scum knowing that Marshy was town? What about me purposely and a few others who buddied or ignored Marshy?

That's what I define as pooploads of information. Anyone not looking back at purposeful and meaningful trails created in D1 is either really bad or not really attempting to locate scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jerkus said:
Soup, scum picks, please.
Refer to my recent post and my ramblings in the prior day. I still feel Kary is the right decision and I'm willing to back Hando into that along with Bardull based on how he's treated me and this game so far. What sterns from legitimate laziness and tatical lurking on his part is beyond me, but he's clearly here to rant and rave about me all he wants. I don't even care what it is at this point. His attitude bothers me.

Nothing to say. Neither of them are the play.
Going to have to disagree as I'm patiently waiting for Bardull to give some legitimate regarding his read on me and most importantly I think he's blowing smoke about it. I've already covered JD.

Death Bear said:
Soup should talk to me about Jerkus.
Don't care about them. Talk to me later in the game about it, what's bothering you so much about their play that you would go for them over Kary/Hando?

This post was delayed, my sincere apologies but my internet isn't very reliable.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't care that much bout v/la Kry to be honest, pressure moves elsewhere until he return or is replaced.

Go into further Bardull detail because i can't remember my last read on him and i need some thought juice
Not much to detail about as he's been huffing and puffing about me being scum yet he hasn't given the goods to say and he certainly hasn't read the thread. A bit more of a explanation in my prior post.

Omni

BRoomer
Ignoring questions again and only validating your own still. I don't play that, Gheb. Don't test me.

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I only said there might be a misunderstanding because you wouldn't have answered my questions otherwise. There was no misunderstanding and I never operated under the assumption that there was one.

Is that what you wanna know?

:059:

Omni

BRoomer
What I asked and what I want to know us clearly addressed in my posts.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't understand what you're asking though. Your post summarizes exactly what I think about your D1 play. You've answered your own question.

So what do you think about executing soup toDay?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And this just in: I think toDay is much more crucial to get rid of liabilities in than Day1 was, mainly because we can see who's truly liable now and we also gain more information to get an idea whose "liableness" smells scummy and whose is just "dumbness". I hope you can at least agree with that.

Omni

BRoomer
I haven't had the chance to reread to see if my thoughts on him have either strengthened or weakened.

You are dodging my points. Your calls on me being scummy are based on nulls. It's lazy and the fact that you'd validate your calls on me/Marshy but ignore your own is hypocritical.

Who you want dead based off the flips, Gheb, and why

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The flips don't really change my reads. Soup can die, Kary can die and I think you're scummy too. The only thing that really changed from yesterDay was me becoming more wary of BarDull. The whole SIFOM BS you pulled off against dabuz D1 applies to BarDull as much, easily.

But there are a lot of players I have issues with - the whole Hando vs Mastermind thing is shady because neither slot is leaving a good impression and there's still BSP whom I can't get a town read on. It's all very mucky and I think these players should have a lot more explaining to do for you than I do. I've told you almost everything there is to tell right now, those people haven't taken relevant stances like all game.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Some things about you rub me the wrong way, such as your unexplained vote on Dabuz despite apparently having a town read on him. More recently, you're less of a focus for me.
How much is he a factor now ? What does his push on Dabuz do to your read on him, you said earlier any combo of dumb or scum could be on dabuz so whats your take on Omni and what do you expect out of him now that dabuz is gone ?

I haven't been fond of Soup at all so far. He has been chasing lots of wild geese and clinging to topics of discussion that lead nowhere. Right now, I'm uncertain if that's something more sinister than just having his priorities out of whack though.
What made you dislike soup specifically at this point, you say he's been chasing wild geese which i assume was in reference to dabuz, now you say your not sure if sinister > out of whack so give me your take on it post dabuz flip. This is your first mention of soup so the level of interest is visible but not present, this is notable for later.

Gheb, B-dull and Jditzy are the only ones making any sense in here. Anyone who thinks any of those slots are scum right now isn't using their head (or is scum).

Soup, stop sheeping all the hunky power players; watching you flip onto Kary when it starts to look like it's what you should be doing and then start **** riding Marshy and trying to HBC Dabuz for no reason is making me queasy. I know you're better than this (if you're town).
Here's your next mention of soup and what i can safely assume is you implying he is scum, now you make a big deal out of what soup posted , but you seem hesitant still, this is more notable considering you started your post with it, meaning it was top of your head , needs to be addressed now material. I wnt you to go into why you didn't place something palpable on soup in the form of a vote or a fos, it's clear you disagree with his play but it really reads to me like your unwilling to commit to that read, beyond quesy.

Marshy, do not engage with me again if you're not going to do so substantively. You yourself admit that Nabe probably doesn't really endorse the way you're representing your slot right now (although he's essentially doing so by not condemning it). If that's true, then let him talk when he gets a chance. I have nothing to say to you because you have brick walls where your ears should be.

Frankly, the fact that Nabe even exists to counter you, and yet has not done so, is another reason your slot bothers me. You may have a track record of making baseless orders and expecting people to just follow them (and hey, some people are!), but I highly doubt townNabe would consider that reasonable play. I want him to really weigh in on this.
Again, noncommittal to calling NH scum, this is less telling but of note, i already know his dabuz push bothered you as you clearly outlined, I want you to go into what your were expecting out of townNabe and how it would have changed what marshy was saying about dabuz. I also want to know why shutting the marshy side out would be protown or pro your read on them, were you more confident in reading nabes intent oevr marshys ?

Dabuz is not the play. He is flat null. He is usually null in the games he plays; that's what makes him such an easy scapegoat for the mafia. He has not done (nor avoided doing) anything that makes him clearly scum. Yet he has garnered quite a bit of scum calling from the mob already. Because of this, I'm forced to conclude that the hate directed toward Dabuz cannot all be well-intentioned. If you have a read on Dabuz that leans strongly on either side of null, you are probably bull****ing somewhere. You are doing this because you either know he's an easy mislynch, as I've stated, or you are his scumbuddy and are getting that bus going before he can even make any actual scum slips. Either way, it's anti-town. That's truly my stance on this right now. No one has any reason to be pushing for Dabuz's lynch; that has been made perfectly clear by the fact that not one person on his wagon has given a single decent reason for why they want him dead.
What games have you played with dabuz btw ?

Now, onto more pressing issues, this paragraph is throwing me circus, because it's given me a feeling i can't shake, which is that your D1 was spent brow-beating the people on Dabuz's wagon without really offering up what seemed to be your chosen scum pick(soup) wagon, it just felt like soup was the after thought and telling people why they were wrong was more important, is this telling in itself ? Not on it's own, but like i said, it's not just this post, it's the feel i get from most of your content posts, in terms of doing more to dissuade dabuz lynch then to pursue your own reads

Note the underlined here: You say it can go only one of two ways and yet..no soup push, not to mention this is flawed logic based on : NH pushing dabuz + NH town flip.

So now we know dabuz is town, so today your top lynch pick must be soup / omni / kary, so who is it ?

I would sooner see any one of the Dabuz wagoners go toDay before Dabuz. No Hetero, Soup, Omni and Kary can all eat a bullet for all I care (in roughly that order, I think, but the Day is young).
This is your second time bringing up soup and this time it's in the context of the wagon participators , and again you mention how you want to see him go, but this is as far as you take it , once again the odd disconnect between your interest in soup vs what your actually doing and pursuing, i don't believe you laid any sort of "vote" on Soup during this time, an odd occurrence given the apparent interest you have in him.

I would like you to delve into why you didn't pursue soup further than what you did, and if you didn't vote him, why you felt the need not to.

Once again i'm going to mention a nice chunk of this post is more dedicated to brow-beating those against dabuz and praising those who defend him as opposed to pursuing your own interests.

Skimmed. Rereading now. Will probably be responding to things in chunks.

So the answer to the question "how many times has Jdietz lied through his teeth?" is "One?" And that "lie" is him saying that a list you gave of obvtownies (a group of four) is the same as a list of his scum reads (a group of three of those four people)?

Who do you think you are trying to reach like that? Inspector Gadget? Besides, this even if you have more to dig up, this is hardly a point worth isolating. He listed three scum picks, and all of them ended up in your list of obvtownies somehow. So he noted it. Stop pointing at nothing and barking at it.

You reek this game, Soup. BSP, I sincerely hope Soup is on your shortlist of execution options. Might actually put him at the top of my bullet-eaters list right now.

EBWOPreview: Oh, you made another post. But it's composed of hot air. Disappointing but expected.
This time the post is finally directed at Soup, but again, you don't commit to seeing Soup go, You say he reeks and you hope he gets shot , but again You aren't pushing his case you arent' advancing your soupScum, you say you want him shot, almost top of your list, but the way you've posted previously around him doesn't suggest as much, nor do you explicitly go out and show BSP what Soup has done to be at the top of your shoot list, it almost reads like your content with what has already been posted about soup and that should be enough. So really your sitting on your soupScum in the end, is how i take it.

I do not want to lynch "HIS ENTIRE WAGON" before him. I consider "HIS ENTIRE WAGON" a better lynch pool to draw from because there is definitely scum in it, regardless of Dabuz's alignment. There is either opportunistic scum in there, or there is an overzealous scumbuddy in there. But there are players within that lynch pool that cancel each other out in terms of scumbuddy relations. Like I said, Soup/NH probably isn't a thing.
So one of soup/kary/omni is def scum then, so again, who is it today, why them, what about their push makes them scum.

You need to clarify what you think "J's post" is. Because I linked you to what it was, but I think you still don't realize that J has posted literally no words in this thread so far.

ALL OF MY WAT @ the bolded

It's not my fault that I can only play in spurts. I'm a Spurter, guys.

Reconsidering my Soup read with some of J's input. Unless ScumSoup has upgraded in stamina by about +20, he may not be the play. SoupScum meta indicates he doesn't fight this hard when he's this frustrated.

Will need to read Hando. He has stayed completely off my radar, and that IS dangerous.

-remark ****riding EE-

Would have been really nice to get an idea of where you stand on, like, anyone besides Hando though.
Now this is where it gets interesting , only towards the end do yo ustart reconsidering soupScum, so really to this point your entire D1 can be summed up as "soup read which went nowhere" and "brow-beating the dabuz haters" I want to know what J said that made you reconsider your stance so visibly , you can paraphrase or whatever , but i expect it to be something amazing considering your previous attitude to soup.

All in all Jerkus, your play hasn't been centered around what you've been posting , your soup push seems disinterested at best and really amounts to you doing no more than sitting on soup, and you spent more time telling people why they were wrong then you did trying to prove you were right, from this i have come to the conclusion you didn't much care to be right whether due to knowing you were right, or due to needing something besides dabuz to do, and were more interested in being there then actually being there in terms your pushes.

Vote Jerkus

#HBC | ѕoup

And this just in: I think toDay is much more crucial to get rid of liabilities in than Day1 was, mainly because we can see who's truly liable now and we also gain more information to get an idea whose "liableness" smells scummy and whose is just "dumbness". I hope you can at least agree with that.

In a perfect world, everyone plays the same and nobody ever disagrees. I don't understand why i'm a 'liability' or anyone else for that matter is and why you're so adamant about lynching them despite not having a factual argument.

Bardull is a liability. He hasn't posted or stayed on topic with the game. His activity is sparse as is his reads. Do you want to lynch him?
Hando is being a liability. He hasn't posted or stayed on topic with the game. His activity is sparse as is his reads. Do you want to lynch him?
Kary is being a liability. He hasn't posted or stayed on topic with the game. His activity is sparse as is his reads. Do you want to lynch him?

What's the argument on why lynching a liability is better than lynching a scumread? Don't snuff your nose at me either.

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake's post above me was good. I agree with the logic behind it and would love to see Jerkus' response.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
and lol soup of course it's good, i don't say i'm going to make a run at a person then come back empty handed. that would just be a **** move lol. I ISO'd Jerkus three times and each time i found myself coming to the same conclusion, which is odd because usually i find something to counter myself with.

As a side note, I want the J head of Jerkus to get in here and tell me how off it is that JD still hasn't done the one thing he is known for wrt J

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup, I never said *you* are one of those whom I'd call a liability. In fact, you named the exact people I'd call liable in this game yourself. And why do you say I'm adamant about lynching them? I'm like one of the few people who doesn't fall for the ******** "xy is either scum or dumb" garbage that every mediocre player in this game has spewed out at least thrice and was wrong about every single time. I'm saying that it doesn't make sense for Omni to stop his agenda of getting liable players lynch right after lynching dabuz because there are bigger liabilities around - which you have kinda hinted at yourself right now.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
Literally just came in here to tell DeathBear that I'm going to be V/LA for the rest of the Night for Halloween shenanigans so probably won't be able to get a decent response to him for a minute. Great semi-ninja.

Skimming that wall post, I can tell you that your concerns regarding my Soup read are definitely going to be taken care of naturally pretty soon, because Soup is going to be a big topic of discussion for me toDay.

In fact, since at least Soup and Mastermind have posted and I've gotten them to stick to their past reads, I'll hit you with a quick chunk of my thoughts so you know where I'm coming from and what I plan on pursuing toDay.

Omni's probably not really scum. Just whackness paralleled only by Bardull (who is also probably not scum).

Scum is here:

Kary
Soup
Mastermind
Hando
Maaaaaaaybe Jdietz due to the way Soup went full brute against him later into D1, but Jdietz is too on point with his Soup v. Kary read from that time. Feels more like scumSoup flailing against the townie winds.

If Soup is scum, he's scum with Kary.

If Mastermind is scum, he's scum with Hando.

I disagree with Gheb on now being a time to get rid of liabilities, unless it's Kary or Hando since they fall into that category and are also probably actually scum. We're not wasting the D2 lynch the same way we wasted the D1 lynch. But I don't think I need to worry about Gheb, because his picks are still Kary and Soup, which works for me.

I expected Bardull and Jdietz to be most likely to be suspects out of my town leans list for scum to use as scapegoats. Lo and behold: Soup's suspects.

Although I will admit that Bardull's 1590 is bull**** and if he's really not going to play this game, then he needs to ask for a replacement sooner rather than later, because there's too much scum in this game to have to worry about that slot.

Will elaborate on plenty of this more once I get a real chance to, but I'm out for the Night.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm here, and I'll be reading, but times are tough for a young student. :cool:

I agree with Jerkus. I'll be upset with the Jerkus slot if he's scum, but he's the only one I can trust right now, and he shares my hatred for Soup.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, he pretty much summed up why I hate Soup. Soup has been targeting players with less influence and setting them up to be lynched, and I absolutely hate it. There's some other stuff that he's done, like use bad reasoning to paint my slot horribly or other slots, and he's not really giving me things that are tangible that I can work with, just stuff that's whack and doesn't really amount to anything.

#HBC | ѕoup

'less influence'

Glad you popped up to show your ugly head because not only is your statement wrong but it's also baseless and pulled right out of your ***. If you read yesterday (you still haven't read anything!) then you would realize that I put way more meat to who I want and secondly you're assuming that every player that falls under your category of 'less influence' is town. What is your read on Kary? What is your read on Hando? Why does it matter how much influence they have to the game? Why is this a defining argument against me? You're going to have to try better than this because I'm not dealing with you coming in here and trying to pretend you have something on me. I gave Jerkus a longer leash about it as I felt it wasn't the same instance as you because guess what? not all players are the same. Don't come in here and say you define what is scummy and what isn't because if you're going to set down a law you have to give a reasoning behind it.

Dismissed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
'less influence'

Glad you popped up to show your ugly head because not only is your statement wrong but it's also baseless and pulled right out of your ***. If you read yesterday (you still haven't read anything!) then you would realize that I put way more meat to who I want and secondly you're assuming that every player that falls under your category of 'less influence' is town. What is your read on Kary? What is your read on Hando? Why does it matter how much influence they have to the game? Why is this a defining argument against me? You're going to have to try better than this because I'm not dealing with you coming in here and trying to pretend you have something on me. I gave Jerkus a longer leash about it as I felt it wasn't the same instance as you because guess what? not all players are the same. Don't come in here and say you define what is scummy and what isn't because if you're going to set down a law you have to give a reasoning behind it.

Dismissed.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about, coupled with Soup's massive amount of AtE on D1, I'm pretty much committed to his lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, I also feel that the bravado and level of abrasiveness he's putting on is too extreme, like he's trying too hard and it doesn't feel like typical Soup.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
thats fine jerkus just realize i will absolutely choke you to death and tunnel you straight into the ground if you continuously avoid answering that post in full.

although i appreciate getting at least where your head is at, so that'll have to do and i'll just go on faith that the rest of my wall will be addressed

#HBC | ѕoup

Let me know when you want to play mafia instead of making idle comments and trying to base my intentions on poor meta which you haven't even elaborated on. Let me know when 'being too aggressive' is a defining argument and AtE is a hyperbole of scum achievement. I'm literally just trying to get you to play the game at this point and all you do is try and pretend that my arguments aren't worth delving into and you can write them off with technological mafia terms and shallow level feelings. You're in D2 of a 1000+ game with plenty of posts by me. It's time to ****ing step up or get shot down.

I will go off on you like I went off on JDietz so think about what you respond with.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IDK, I'll let you guys be the judge of this. I'm not really in the mood to get in a direct full-on argument with Soup because he's just so abrasive and bothersome. Ugh. He's not even really trying to approach me as potentially being of the Town alignment, and he keeps saying all these things about my slot, i.e. "let me know when you want to play mafia, you make idle comments, base my intentions on poor meta which you haven't even elaborated on, being too aggressive isn't scummy," so he's in turn undermining my slot but he's not trying to come to a conclusion about my slot either, more or less just flailing and trying to make sure the weight of my words goes unnoticed when they'r ecompletely legit.

IDK, I really don't see my mind changing on him.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm saying that it doesn't make sense for Omni to stop his agenda of getting liable players lynch right after lynching dabuz because there are bigger liabilities around - which you have kinda hinted at yourself right now.
you're not paying attention. are you skimming? im pretty sure someone in this thread questioned me in regards to if i would continue to want to vote of liabilities. either jerkus or dbear. either way, i've also stated it on my own in the beginning of the game.

i lynch anti-town liabilities D1 if they arise. dabuz was a good lynch and just that for me. if we lynch scum and have some kind of lead as town then yes, u can continue to lynch useless people (drifters, lurkers, inactive, noncontribution, etc.). but that isn't the case so toDay's lynch is based on who is straight up scum based off confirmed flips of dabuz/no hetero.

Scum is here:

Kary
Soup
Mastermind
Hando
Maaaaaaaybe Jdietz due to the way Soup went full brute against him later into D1, but Jdietz is too on point with his Soup v. Kary read from that time. Feels more like scumSoup flailing against the townie winds.
agreed.

If Soup is scum, he's scum with Kary.

If Mastermind is scum, he's scum with Hando.
this is a bit ambitious. partnering up people because of clear disconnections. you might as well add me and Gheb as scum for the same reason.

I disagree with Gheb on now being a time to get rid of liabilities, unless it's Kary or Hando since they fall into that category and are also probably actually scum. We're not wasting the D2 lynch the same way we wasted the D1 lynch. But I don't think I need to worry about Gheb, because his picks are still Kary and Soup, which works for me.
yes.

BSP is definitely Town...like, there's no way he isn't Town or I'll be upset. :[
maybe. i dont trust him yet.

----------------

i'm going to be busy these next couple of days, but i definitely want to reread this entire thread and crosscheck my previous references and notes on the game. i also will not preemptive shoot and i will heavily consider town's majority vote although it will not be absolute since people don't seem to be following the standard mafia voting system well enough.

@marshy: chill bruh. i got u. omni town too stronk for DGs

Omni

BRoomer
IDK, I'll let you guys be the judge of this. I'm not really in the mood to get in a direct full-on argument with Soup because he's just so abrasive and bothersome. Ugh. He's not even really trying to approach me as potentially being of the Town alignment, and he keeps saying all these things about my slot, i.e. "let me know when you want to play mafia, you make idle comments, base my intentions on poor meta which you haven't even elaborated on, being too aggressive isn't scummy," so he's in turn undermining my slot but he's not trying to come to a conclusion about my slot either, more or less just flailing and trying to make sure the weight of my words goes unnoticed when they'r ecompletely legit.

its hard to take your word for anything because we're all aware that there's an obvious gap between your reads in this game. which may be contributed to you being lurkerish scum (but most likely more attributed to you being busy with school town). i dont blame Soup for being upset at your slot and if u were in his position i think ud feel the same way.

its stupid that i dont have anybody to hold hands with this game anymore. this makes things more difficult.

#HBC | ѕoup

They're not legitimate at all and you need to understand that i'm trying to get you to respond to me sufficiently instead of playing this stupid game with you. You can act all you want about my attitude but that won't change a damn thing. You cannot just treat me as someone you don't have to respond to and play it off like I'm trying to undermine you. I have nothing to undermine as you're still playing shallow with me, you haven't made a presentable argument yet. Am I a newbie game? You gonna keep doing this because maybe I should just start reading you like I read players like Badwolf.

Let me show you it's done.

I'm not really in the mood to get in a direct full-on argument with Soup because he's just so abrasive and bothersome.
Why are you avoiding my confrontation? I am trying to progress a read on you and I would believe that gauging a read on me as well would be important to you. Instead you're trying to push me aside and hope your arguments stick. I'm right here! Enlighten me!

He's not even really trying to approach me as potentially being of the Town alignment, and he keeps saying all these things about my slot, i.e. "let me know when you want to play mafia, you make idle comments, base my intentions on poor meta which you haven't even elaborated on, being too aggressive isn't scummy,"
Actually I'm pretty sure I've considered you being Dumbtown on multiple occasions but I won't stand for what you're giving me right now. You're clearly here and clearly responding. I've pointed out why your current basis on me is wrong and you have done nothing to prove me otherwise. You haven't even responded to me! You keep building yourself up by trying to think you can just deteroriate what I've said and literally go "idk guys you guys decide im not sure on my own scumread anymore whoops wheres my townlogic haha forgot that at home."

so he's in turn undermining my slot but he's not trying to come to a conclusion about my slot either, more or less just flailing and trying to make sure the weight of my words goes unnoticed when they'r ecompletely legit.

Pretty sure I've beaten you down on multiple occasions and you're struggling to keep what you say legitimate by trying to ignore my points in the first place. You can't do this and you can't do it with me. I don't care who you are but the least you can do is try and pretend that you're competent enough to read words. Yeah. I am undermining you, but do you know why? possibly? maybe? No? Then allow me to contain my frustration and just laugh at the fact you think what you're doing is legitimate or even substantial. Need I go on? Need I continue this slaughter for all to see? I don't want to and frankly It's not my goddamn job either. I really hope I don't have to do this again with you.

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni what makes you lean on lurker scum compared to busy town like I would believe he would follow up on his claims eventually even if he's busy. I just find myself in disbelief about it and this isn't about what's genuine and what isn't. I don't buy Bardull's commitment to this game and maybe that's my fault for not giving people enough benefit of the doubt. I still believe I have legitimate points and legitimate concerns just aching to be answered.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni what makes you lean on lurker scum compared to busy town like I would believe he would follow up on his claims eventually even if he's busy. I just find myself in disbelief about it and this isn't about what's genuine and what isn't. I don't buy Bardull's commitment to this game and maybe that's my fault for not giving people enough benefit of the doubt. I still believe I have legitimate points and legitimate concerns just aching to be answered.
i dont like it either; hence the me gusta. i actually joined this game because i thought activity would be high and consistent but *shrugs* w/e. id shoot hando auto for lurking the hardest so bardull isnt really in my line of sight in regards to inactivity by comparability.

i honestly dont care too much about lurkers at this moment cuz im pretttty sure imma find out who's scum on my reread. hopefully other people will reach some of the same conclusions

Top Bottom