• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
It wasn't that people didn't want it. People very much did, although they didn't want to be forced to bring setups on the day they weren't playing. GU couldn't hold the 2-day event, so it didn't happen.

@ Memphis: I don't know what got recorded from brawl, but I got all of melee teams finals and some random singles sets.

Banks

Smash Hero
I have a couple questions...

why is brawl on saturday and not melee? Whatever day it's on, why is melee singles before melee teams, that seems backwards seeing as anyone coming late would care most about singles...but oh well , i'll go to the melee day no matter what most likely

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
brawls on saturday because jamie wanted it that day.
More people on the more popular day was his theory.

Thanks for pointing that out banks, I kinda typo'd that. I'll fix in like 10 minutes gotta get groceries

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I was going to make anti-brawl event johns, but then realised that getting an extra $1000 entrys from brawl singles is kinda what makes these things keep happening
GG .zeb

@rainy, Peachkid, Drk.Peach, cort and wife: we needed one big photo of all the peach mains who were there

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Depends, what are your allegences to melee?
O jeez. I don't think I have allegiances to any games? Besides Diablo...

I play as Peach and Zelda in Melee... Same as brawl lol. Maybe I could try Sheik but I would just make anyone who plays me confused and sad. ( at how bad I am.)

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Ok this time im not going to lose due to a controller malfunction my second tourney will be my greatest yet! So don't be surprised if KC 24 shows up again. Also i might be able to bring 1 BRAWL DISC and EXTRA WIIMOTE.

Scar

#HarveyDent
son of a ***** matt this is the same day as SPOC

i guess new england is far enough from us that it doesnt matter though

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm not going to this since I already planned on going to SPOC.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so this tournament is the same day as the one in worcester. Which will potentially take some of their players. I can't say I care much however because its brawl, but it is kind of grimy to host a tourney half an hour away from another one that was announced much earlier. Especially one that even you said you would go to.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Wow this sucks, on the same day as two tournaments.

April 11-12 is Easter, so thats a no
Prince of fire's a *** and took april 18th
The 25th might work but there may be a NY tournament that day.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Not sure if I can make Melee this time, Zeb. You just had to plan it on a Sunday. No religious Melee-players here, right? :(

Sorry Matt, church comes first, see you at MM 16.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Matt... depending on my work situation, can I get housing Saturday night so I can show and help run Melee and all that jazz? Thanks buddy.

EDIT: I'm assuming Brawl Doubles are actually first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom