• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 19: Now streaming- June 5th - Framingam, MA

Almo

Smash Ace
There's more to it than just going into the venue and signing up. Well first, you have to take part in a tedious survey of the fundamentals of your everyday life. Then you have to sign a series of contracts enabling you as an active member of the community. Next, you must sing the entire bible in order of Books from each Books of the Old Testament to the New Testament. And finally, you are obligated to punch Almo in the face. THEN you can "sign up" for the specific events you plan to participate in. And by signing up I mean giving Darc a BJ.

Sigh.....why is it always me?

Surrender

Smash Rookie
anybody who is a professional player or something coming to this tournament? I'd probably lose, since I have only played my friends. How to people get to know you?

Almo

Smash Ace
Surrender, just talk to people. It's not hard to make friends when we all have a common interest.

Surrender

Smash Rookie
sorry if I annoyed anyone, I used to be shy, it's been hard to overcome that.. I guess that's why I never really played in a tourney before haha. Now that I'm older I guess your right. I know usually "noobs" are kind of frowned upon. I'm willing to work up from that. I got so bored of playing level 9's and my younger friends... I am excited to see what a tournament is like. My name on this website is also going to be my game name thingy in the tournament. So will you be going to the tournament Almo?

Almo

Smash Ace
noobs aren't frowned upon lol. The community is very welcoming.

I am VERY shy. my first tournament i went to i only talked to the host and the people i played. I didn't know anyone and was reluctant to ask for next on a TV. Half the fun of tournaments is meeting everyone.

I will be at the tournament yes.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol true that. my first tourney i was shy as hell and only knew like fatal and ace xD. and i would like just watch everyone play and be afraid to ask to play next. now after you go to a couple of tournies and meet ppl its pretti cool and everyones chill, and im deff not shy to ask next on a tv anymore =O

dunn0127

Smash Rookie
i can bring a wii and brawl but no tv and i will only be there for singles

Top Bottom