• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4A - 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY- M2K?? G$?? HAX?? - $50 OoR Bonus for 1st

Elen

Smash Lord
Moose is a big name in his area, huh? Things just got way more hype :] Looking forward to meeting you!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I got too hyped up and forgot my teammate for a second.

I can't wait to take a crack at your Falco! You picked a great time to move to MA, too. Everyone is in for a nice treat this summer. :)

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
That's amazing. You should look into going to MIT this Saturday or Smash in the Box on the following. Both want to have P:M but so far not enough setups.
My bad, didn't check this after my first post cause this event's not gonna happen for a while, and finals and whatnot

Is P:M still being considered for the last event? I'm not sure I'd bother to go otherwise

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
My bad, didn't check this after my first post cause this event's not gonna happen for a while, and finals and whatnot

Is P:M still being considered for the last event? I'm not sure I'd bother to go otherwise
I'd like to have P:M at Smash in the Box, all that would be needed is setups. If they are there I'd like to run it. :D

th0rn

Smash Lord
There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

50 OoR Bonus? lolol

tri-state needs to bring the mutha ****in' ruckus

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Sweet, I got a morning shift on this Saturday, which means that I can come here in the afternoon. It also means that I can confirm my Wii for the Project M side event that's totally happening, right? Right? *nudge*

shanus

Smash Hero
I might be able to come to this. If I do, I can bring my wii with P:M.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I won't be making it to this.

I feel especially sad for Moose who will be missing the true New England Tournament experience due to my absence.

Another time, I suppose.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The 50 dollar OoR bonus is coming out of my own pocket hence the fact it's kind of small >_> I love you guys but not that much also new title.. get hype and start training.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
If you pull out the SD card the game become a strange hybrid of Project M and Brawl. You need to keep the SD card in it at all times for it to run properly.

As far as running a PM side event, that sounds awesome if people have Wiis/copies of Brawl/SD cards. The thing is how are we going to handle vertex hax/texture hax/stage hax? I imagine we'd need to make sure everyone has clean installs of PM. I'd be willing to do clean installs onto all the SD cards at the tournament to make sure everything runs smooth and there are no errors. I'd also probably be able to provide some of my own SD cards for people who have Wiis and Brawl but no SD cards.

And we are gonna have to make a stagelist. Elen and I made a ghetto one but didn't really decide on counterpick vs neutrals. Is there an official one yet?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The thing is how are we going to handle vertex hax/texture hax/stage hax?
Simple. You (or the people running this) set out instructions that no character/stage hacks can be used unless they've been verified to be safe, and then assume that if they're smart enough to set up P:M on their Wii by themseves, then they're smart enough to follow these instructions.

You could also consider a rule against character vertex hacks and say that textures must use unedited models. But this is more on the TO's opinion. In general people should be able to use their discretion to know when textures would be too distracting in a tournament and when they're alright, even if there are no official rules for them.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
The 50 dollar OoR bonus is coming out of my own pocket hence the fact it's kind of small >_> I love you guys but not that much also new title.. get hype and start training.
Wow that's commitment ladies and gentleman.....props

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me hax and gmoney should be coming to this. Zenith is the week after but idk im going to go yet. Do any of u guys have a good controller i can use/buy/borrow/etc.? something sensitive and ledge-wavedashes fast. That's all i rly need (I also don't use L or Y for anything). lemme know plz! x_x

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
me hax and gmoney should be coming to this. Zenith is the week after but idk im going to go yet. Do any of u guys have a good controller i can use/buy/borrow/etc.? something sensitive and ledge-wavedashes fast. That's all i rly need (I also don't use L or Y for anything). lemme know plz! x_x

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
oh snap Darc stepping it up. As for the controller situation i have my old controller that i used to use when i was playing Fox, you can test out if you want still works fine

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
u prolly will darc i have no controller that's good atm XD but seriously i really hope somebody here can help me out in that regard cuz if i can find something good ill go to zenith still but otherwise imma skip it for brawl event but id rather compete if im capable

Top Bottom