• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

marth617

Smash Apprentice
yes hayato u beat me twice lol i didnt have a chance to lose to anyone else <.< i need snake practice.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
My Wii Was Stolen Last Night!

SOME PIECE OF TRASH STOLE MY WII LAST NIGHT!!!!

I want that back... on top of that if was a gift from my Mom and it meant a lot to me....

On top of that I open my store to everyone to come down and have fun and this is how I'm thanked.....

I am 100 percent sure that someone must know who it is... bring it back or no more friggin Smash Tournaments at GU ever.... not that whomever took it cares anyway.

If you are not sure if you took mine.. MY SYSTEM IS THE ONE THAT'S NOT FRIGGIN YOURS! It also has a label on it that says Jamie GU.... It also has a copy of Smash Brawl in it as well as the first Super Mario Bros game downloaded on it but no other games.

I am so beside myself that this would happen... I guess I'm just stupid for thinking that no one would.

I mean come on I'm the guy that runs the place where the tournaments are held...

I don't care if you took it or thought someone forgot it.... Give it to someone else for all I care just bring it back to Game Universe.

Thanks,

Jamie (the guy that treats everyone great and gets crapped on)

Store Manager

Game Universe (the store that used to have monthly Smash Tournaments)

Edit*we found the cord thanks*

Also the copy of Smash Brawl we lent out that has GU Sharpied on the Front of it is missing too...

also...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BRING THEM BACK... plz... thx....

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Are you serious?
I'm sure nobody intentionally meant to take it. At least.. I hope not..

Also, Jamie. Could you do me a favor? I left my sweatshirt there. It's got a golden-ish colored zipper, black strips, no hood/pockets. Can you hold on to that till I pick it up? I'm not sure when, though.

Also, Plank. Answer my PM **** you D<

St. Viers

Smash Champion
WTF! people this is like the 3rd tournie I've heard of where people have stolen **** recently. Laughing at the irony of R3NO saying how awesome smash players are, I seriously hope that whoever did this gives it back.

On a lighter note, good stuff Nuro! and cort too I guess.

Wish I could have made it, gahhh!

Sol

Smash Lord
snake, snake, snake, meta, snake, snake. has the Les Enfants Terribles project really come along this far

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
I lost to PC chris in round 3, but it was a good match :chuckle:

Then Roga pulled a **** move on me and I lost to him. Good for him, he wouldn't have placed as well if he was sportsmanlike =3

btw I'm christopher b, I thought we were supposed to give them our real names.....gg BU

For those of you that played me and aren't sure who I was, I was Kaizo :p

P.S. Oh yea! Congrats guys :chuckle:

Roga would never pull a ***** move. Also, he's 1 of the few smashers who is ALWAYS sportsmanlike. Quick note for you, it's not his responsibility to replay a match that's 2/3 complete b/c you JUST noticed that a certain button isn't working on your controller.

On a side note, Roga's a beast who beats me a lot too, & since I beat you (barely :)) in our MM (assuming you're the person I'm thinking of), then it's pretty safe to assume that he probably would've beaten you again (nothin against you, but he's just too nasty).

XxRogAxX

Smash Rookie
First good brawl tournament... amazin ~ and a message to Kaizo i pulled no ***** move on u other than tat u found out ur c stick wasnt working for u after the first match and wanted a redo. wasnt my fault tat ur controller wasnt working and not my fault i didnt feel like doing a redo. So stop being a sore loser and if u want a rematch ill give it to u this time make sure ur c stick works. Overall good game and dont pick stages tat i dont kno or ill spam projectiles like i did to u in norfair.

I really wish people told me when these Brawl Tourneys go down, I want a piece of the action.

Ever since I went to my first Melee Tourney a couple years back I've been crazy about this stuff >_>

BTW Nice job Cort. I never really understood the headline under your name. Thanks for proving Snake is awesome, along with the other 5 Snakes who rounded out the top six (At least a metaknight showed up >_>.)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
A lot of people seem to have gotten stuff stolen from them yesterday, think about how easy it is for some random to do so, if noone's heard of them, whats stopping them. They won't get found :(.

Sorry to hear that GU.

Shoutouts to come.

Elen

Smash Lord
Any sign of Jamie's wii yet? That's just ****ing horrible. This better have been an accident, PM me if you know anything.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i sucked so bad. melee ****ed my brawl game hardcore and vice versa, and yes im johnning that.

anywhoo, im pissed i have to dip so early, i wanted to stay but some **** came up that i had to deal with.

and that wii getting stolen is mad gay, i hope that **** turns up

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Jamie, do you know which TV your Wii was set up on? We might be able to figure out when it got taken, and maybe narrow down the list of people who could have it.

Also, I think someone has the store copy in their Wii still, and thinks it's theirs. Setting up got really weird because people forgot to bring wiimotes, and **** just rolled out of control with setups.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Matt I found your sweater! I will hold on to this for you for the next Smash Tournament...

I'm not sure what to do.... I don't want to punish 96 good people over 1 jerk.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Matt I found your sweater! I will hold on to this for you for the next Smash Tournament...

I'm not sure what to do.... I don't want to punish 96 good people over 1 jerk.
i'll donate $20 to the 'new wii for GU' fund

Elen

Smash Lord
Jamie, do you know which TV your Wii was set up on? We might be able to figure out when it got taken, and maybe narrow down the list of people who could have it.

Also, I think someone has the store copy in their Wii still, and thinks it's theirs. Setting up got really weird because people forgot to bring wiimotes, and **** just rolled out of control with setups.
It was on the second table we set up. Maybe TV 6?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, TV's 5 and 6 were weird with the setup, Tom got impatient and popped someone else's copy of brawl into one, and the store copy into the other. I can see how the store copy went missing, but I guess someone definitely walked out with a Wii they didn't bring.

Does anyone know when someone took the Wii from 5 or 6?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
good ****, shoutouts in a bit

all the people that are like, blah blah snake is op

im pretty sure this is the only region w/ that many snakes.

blame cort for being too fackin goot imo

Buuman

Smash Ace
I was the only bowser there..and the only reason I got sent to the losers bracket was because I went marth, I ****ed up big time in this tourny. The tourny though was fun ****. Btw, we're planning to hold another cataclysm this summer, I need to talk to omegawhitemage about it. Good **** guys, you all better come to the next cataclysm xD

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah, TV's 5 and 6 were weird with the setup, Tom got impatient and popped someone else's copy of brawl into one, and the store copy into the other. I can see how the store copy went missing, but I guess someone definitely walked out with a Wii they didn't bring.

Does anyone know when someone took the Wii from 5 or 6?
Actually now that I think about it, someone took one of those TV's out early, near the end of the brawl tourny. That could've been the one with Jamie's wii..maybe they took the wii with their TV? (I have no idea who the guy actually was :S)

Skler

Smash Master
SOME PIECE OF TRASH STOLE MY WII LAST NIGHT!!!!

I want that back... on top of that if was a gift from my Mom and it meant a lot to me....

On top of that I open my store to everyone to come down and have fun and this is how I'm thanked.....

I am 100 percent sure that someone must know who it is... bring it back or no more friggin Smash Tournaments at GU ever.... not that whomever took it cares anyway.

If you are not sure if you took mine.. MY SYSTEM IS THE ONE THAT'S NOT FRIGGIN YOURS! It also has a label on it that says Jamie GU.... It also has a copy of Smash Brawl in it as well as the first Super Mario Bros game downloaded on it but no other games.

I am so beside myself that this would happen... I guess I'm just stupid for thinking that no one would.

I mean come on I'm the guy that runs the place where the tournaments are held...

I don't care if you took it or thought someone forgot it.... Give it to someone else for all I care just bring it back to Game Universe.

Thanks,

Jamie (the guy that treats everyone great and gets crapped on)

Store Manager

Game Universe (the store that used to have monthly Smash Tournaments)

Edit*we found the cord thanks*

Also the copy of Smash Brawl we lent out that has GU Sharpied on the Front of it is missing too...

also...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BRING THEM BACK... plz... thx....
I have your Wii, it was the only one not labeled (I later found the label was on the other side...once I got back to NH) and looked similar to mine (was missing the hatch in front of the GC controller ports). I'll be bringing it to the next tourny and give it to somebody who either lives near GU or, if it's mass madness, you.

On a side note, My Wii was taken, including my memory card (all my melee ****, gone!). It has Starfox64, Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda on it. It also has information for Twilight Princess, Brawl and Mario Kart on it. I'm a little pissed since this is the only tournament I've brought a wii to since I was always afraid of this exact thing happening. I can understand if somebody took it on accident though.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Shout Outs

GU - of course, ty for having the tournie again.

Jaime- I'm sry to hear this bull**** -.- if it was a brawl-***, imma pop a cap ><'

Mattdotzeb - your mah favorite falco<3 well.. then again matches with th0rn were pretty amazing too..............

AOI - A-M-A-Z-I-N-G your hair is weird now, but still.. madd fun matches, once again :O but I am pretty pissed that you didn't bring a huge sign that said " 3x and AOI Melee setup only" ;[ meanie.

Trees - I didn't get to play you, but your falcon is too seck-z :O

Aesir - Fun friendlies at the end. (i'm that falco.. lol >.>') god i hate fighting marths...

Zoso - gj knocking me out of the tourney XD i did ok the 1st match, but you destroyed me on PS, plus in the friendlies after :X i wanted to fight your falcon, but it's w/e =P good sheeet dude.

Roman - your sad for not playing seriously in our tournie match >.>; but, fun. 2 words though, drop roy :]] your falcon is better.

Spife - Dedicated Hylian.. so fresh :] props to you. (and skler of course :O)

Skler - just read your post... this is so stupid dude... I'm really sorry and now, i feel like I don't wanna bring a setup with all these randoms -.-'

Sean - we only played a lil, WHICH IS LAME ><' more next time, plz :\ no luigi though... rofl.

KevinM - WE..................DID NOT..............................PLAY..................... i'm pissed.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Very fun tourny, even though I just played friendlies XD

Shoutouts:

KevinM: Suuuup? Nice playing team friendlies against you, we still need to play 1v1 against each other in something other than Starcraft.

Dave: Hey, we got to play friendlies! Nice! I'm jealous of your amazing wig.

Awesome Sean: Thanks for playing friendlies with me, even though my tech skill is horrible. I know how to do the stuff I should be doing, I just don't half the time. Go back to Luigi and maybe I'll do better :-P

Skler: I was the one you were teamed with in friendlies against Kevin and that other person. GG nair

Pine: You were teamed with me against Awesome and Chris, the dorf player

Questor, Purple Cobra, and Phillip: Captain falcon team battles are so epic. Questor got so many team kills. Stupid living bus.

Elen, Matt.Zeb, and **** Tom: Sorry I didn't really help running things. I showed up late and I had to leave around 8:30. Whoops, maybe next time I can help more.

AOI: Looking sharp with the haircut :laugh:

Anyone I forgot: Oh well, let me know.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I have your Wii, it was the only one not labeled (I later found the label was on the other side...once I got back to NH) and looked similar to mine (was missing the hatch in front of the GC controller ports). I'll be bringing it to the next tourny and give it to somebody who either lives near GU or, if it's mass madness, you.

On a side note, My Wii was taken, including my memory card (all my melee ****, gone!). It has Starfox64, Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda on it. It also has information for Twilight Princess, Brawl and Mario Kart on it. I'm a little pissed since this is the only tournament I've brought a wii to since I was always afraid of this exact thing happening. I can understand if somebody took it on accident though.
Skler, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know how you feel. Game Universe will replace your Wii and I'll give you some extra points if you want to buy more games! I even have a Wii here that has TONS of games downloaded on it as well as Smash with everything unlocked that I will gladly give to you!

I really really really appreciate you bringing your Wii and will make sure everything is ok...

Please private message me your phone number and I will call and make sure you are happy or at least have your stuff replaced.

Cort

Apple Head
wait, so game universe lost their wii, said they werent going to run smash tournies anymore if it didnt show up, skler has it and apparently misplaced his

and now gameuniverse is offering to replace it for free?

I'm a bit confused, but that's awesome

Top Bottom