• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lol snakes counter is melee falcon...>_>

oh, btw, all you NH people:

Over the summer I'll be working in Barnstead, and I'm gonna have free time sat afternoon to sunday morning, and wondering if anyone lives close to there, who'd be willing to give me some smash practice over summer, as no one where I'm working knows how to really play (or didn't last year >_>)

@ Big C: indy reference ftw. I got it (I use it myself when I'm playing against snake ^_^)

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
I'm way to shy to initiate conversation with people at tourneys.
When I walked in I almost **** my pants. I was flustered greatly :p

At least I didn't leave after I lost.
Someone has to help me initiate :(

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The only reason Cort likes me is cause of how good my massages are, it's bomb trust me. They might even touch... YOUR CONTROLLER

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i give good massages.

also, i bought indiana jones hats for me and my father.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol snakes counter is melee falcon...>_>

oh, btw, all you NH people:

Over the summer I'll be working in Barnstead, and I'm gonna have free time sat afternoon to sunday morning, and wondering if anyone lives close to there, who'd be willing to give me some smash practice over summer, as no one where I'm working knows how to really play (or didn't last year >_>)

@ Big C: indy reference ftw. I got it (I use it myself when I'm playing against snake ^_^)
barnstead is an hour from manch

which is where me pine skler and cobra live ....

and id practice w/ u.. only if its melee ... not a big fan of brawl :(

St. Viers

Smash Champion
heh, I prefer melee as well. That would be mad cool, if we could arrange that (I'm the ***** in the situation though cause I'd have no car, so meh >_<), so let's see what happens >_>

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
havent played melee in 4 months

but 4 some reason i think i got better

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I main falco, marth

and play evy1 else exceptionally well

melee is best fighting game ever made

St. Viers

Smash Champion
you also double post. Plus, I know who you main. I lurk, plus have decent memory ;P

agreed, melee is best fighting game I've played

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I main falco, marth

and play evy1 else exceptionally well

melee is best fighting game ever made
glad to see your still into melee bro, last time i talked to your brother he said you were done... you better be goin to mm10, more falco dittos.. :D

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I want some melee, brawl makes my eyes fall out. And putting them back in isn't fun. Seriously.

Who wants to come to my school friday and destroy noobs? There may or may not be money involved.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
gah, friday is a friends party, AND this? ****. from when til when, and man, we need to play moar >_<

I'm out of school, so when are you free ?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Viers, on friday it's from 3 to 8ish, you're welcome to just stop by. I think Elen should be coming *nudgenudgewinkwink* and you'll get to own some scrubs and maybe we'll moneymatch. I'm basically free after school all the time, just hit me up on AIM and we can plan something.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Mmk, well I think that mattdotlame and elen, need to hurry up and make MM10. How about next saturday? that sounds good :]

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
OOPS MANGO, im sorry I FORGOT

DUI BU QI, forgive me <3 it was fun actually talking to you this time round ;D
Okay I can almost forgive you since you asked me 3 times, but what's with this actually fun talking to me this time round?

这是我第一次跟你讲话.

Silly girl. :p

No usage of translators either, especially by you white people!!!

Top Bottom