• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
i've played Brawl before but i dont own the game
and yes i was $2 MM people because i wanted to see how
limited Ike was before i was gonna trade him for a better model

im thinking of trading him in for the new 2008Snake model
complete with awesome normals, hyphen smashing, and cruise control;)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Err.. I don't really talk, but I was that average Jigglypuff/Sheik player that looks and is Chinese.
I entered as Sai... but somehow it came out as Sar.

Anyway, I'll probably do some shoutouts later, but as I didn't ask anyone's names this time, many of them will probably be just "the guy who played x"

Melee>Brawl
*runs away*

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
mango were the people at the chinese place really talking smack about me
lol.

That is all.

They were just discussing money and I think work schedule, but that was a while ago so now I'm not so sure about the second part but they were talking about money. I don't go around memorizing every Chinese guy's conversation.

Crazy dazwa lol

flaco

The Terminator
additional shoutouts i saved to increase my post count:

aesir: always good times wit u

silas/manny: mcdonalds is the shiz

flaco: yo jugue contigo en melee? yo recuerdo q que boricuas alli, cual fue tu? i recuerdo q fue uno con una nena muy linda
si mano esa nena tenia 16 anos lol de masio de joven pa mi lol

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I tried to translate that on Babel fish and have one very important question. WHICH ONE OF YOU TWO HAS 16 anuses? Cause... really... dude.

EDIT: Did the Cobra match ever happen or did HBCF matches take priority?

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
anos is "years" without the tilde on the "n" because we in america speak american and don't have tildes on our computers
ññññ

he is basically saying he is the supple 16 year old negro in the hoodie, playing melee

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol.

That is all.

They were just discussing money and I think work schedule, but that was a while ago so now I'm not so sure about the second part but they were talking about money. I don't go around memorizing every Chinese guy's conversation.

Crazy dazwa lol
one of these days imma invent a language

and talk smack about everyone ever.

ulatso gregoria milktea ajajajaja

retmerk wasterned skler "Sklering" ajajajaja

Darc ajajajajaja

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
ROFL how did noone see this.

Didn't you get **** on by Matt.Zeb last time.

<3
errr i blew a 2-0 lead :( ... the haunting memory

i know theyre styles ... believe me im a NH'er lol

i just felt like throwing in a comment .... i havent played mellee in like 4 months lol

but i jus flt like saying that bcuz of i <3 pine and skler

...... and banks and thorn and dazwa .... Darc's ok

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol jk darc ... I heart thou

i <3 ur bro more ... hes like a big teddy bear ... with fluffiness inside

_milktea

Smash Lord
LOLSDFJ;ASKF ajajaja

Oh, I never made shoutouts, I guess I should huh?

CT:

Alex: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DIRECTION GIVER, you saved my life. I fail horribly at driving, well, just directions >.>;. *Hug.* NOW GO PEE IN THE WOODZ!

Aiser: I lub yew <3.

Axel: ROFL, your emphasized voice is so funny. Car ride was awesome, we should do that again sometime ^_^;.

SEXY: LOLLLL carride, please refrain next time from getting me killed by provoking anger from other drivers LOLOL.

Blue: *Rubs yoor head.* :(, be careful buddy neee! NEXT TIME we should play DDR together, it was good seeing you as usual :3 :3, durrr.

Trademark: *wave wave*

Sean: *wave wave* **** your luigi in brawl LOL

ZK: you look way older since the last time i saw you :O!

Cort: O HAI? >_>; *punch tickle attacks you*

NH/RI:

Skler: SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, *neighs*. I will see you again soon, I KNOW IT, CANOING TRIP OR SOMETHING, we shall meet again! Feed me carrots plz.

KevinM: It was good seeing you again :3, COME TO MOAR TOURNEYS PLX <3.

Unknownforce: OMG it's been so long since we've talked :3 glad we chatted even if it was for the smallest bit! hope to see you around :3 :3

Dave: *hug* always with the amazing shirts dave LOL

Emmy: *Wave* LOL @ zelda being fast faller lewl

Pine: It was good seeing you again after 23048234 years!

Dan: DAN YOU CAMEEEE, YOU CAMEEE! And you cut your hair T_T;, we should play on wifi again sometime. You're one of the onri people I has fun playing :3.

ME:

Banks: Wait a minute...

Dazwa: :CD OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOLLLLLLLL.

Darc: *Hugattackjumptacklerapes.* :3. *Feeds you vegies.*

NY:

Alejandro: I love you, 'nuff said. I'm visiting you this summer :3.

Hazz: akfasdf nuuuu dont make me hit alejandro more ;___; LOL, it was good seein ya again, been a while

HBK: WE DIDN'T TALK :( but PC told me you're supar funny, also- you're amazing at melee O_O!

PC: WHATTA COPY CAT, i want enviga now T_T

Reno: DONT MAKE ME JEALOUS WITH BOBA TEA :(, now i'm DEFINITELY coming to NY for a tourney!!! can't wait :3 get some sleep buddy XD

MA:

COBRA: WTA;JSDFLKAFD happy birthday matches, you made things too fun, NEXT TIME WE SHALL DO MORE ZOMG K, come to CT tourneys :3 i don't know what to say, we talk on aib a lot anyways ROFL

Omegawhitemage: WOOO, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Brawl and will be frequenting more tournaments this summer with the rest of the mages :3 hope to see you around soon!!!

Cogsmooch: *runs*

Mattdotemo: nice ribbon

Jinx: hey youu, I don't **** you in melee, LIES, glad to see you there =3, second time ive seen you since like..2006 LOL XD we should friendly sometime ^^;

POT: HI POT, i finally got your alias LOL, still maining Samus i see ^_^;;;

AOI: AOIII, I finally got YOUR alias too. nice new hair cut :3, lookin suave! we didn't get to team friendly this time, next time!

Hayato: *wave wave* ^^

Danny: YOU CAMEEEE :3 :3 yayyy, good seeing you :3

Elen: WE MUST PLAY T_T

I don't know where you're from:

memphischains: I HATE YOU, rub it in more that you work for reebok, but but i didn't get to say goodbye when you left early *GIANT SAD FACE* T_T; i'll see you aroundddd, also, i like how we just attacked each other in our matches LOL instead of going for the balloonssss

Guy with handcuffs: TOO GOOOOOOD

Anyways, forgive me if I forgot you. I have no brain and it's tough remembering everyone X_x;, I'm especially bad with aliases.

Uhmm, on a more serious note..to state the obvious in non-fighting words.. I saw a ton of new faces there at Mass Madness, far more than usual, all of which disappeared by throughout half the day once they were eliminated or Melee began. I never really interacted with anyone new (my fault) and also didn't see new folk interact with the older Smash scene.

I feel like Brawl/Melee really creates a rift in the community, but differences aside, we're still kids with coinciding interests, so next tournament I hope to see more interaction between various cliques and I hope to meet far more new people :). Don't shy away from us lewl. I met like 3 new people at this tournament :(! *Pops your bubble.* Smash scene can be a social scene if you let it be n_n;, don't just compete and leave lewl.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
your user name reminds me of a spanish reggeaton singer called ken y like rakim y ken y
DING DING DING we have a winner .... u r 10% correct adn thats y i have this as a gamertag

i am puertorican and use to listen to them all the time ....

people think my name is ken when really it is Angel

but i am impressed in ur cultural knowledge ... u get an A in smashtalk

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is Snake a good character or something?

Top Bottom