• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Final: Game Universe: The Last Days. - Framingham, Massachusetts

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll show up around 4:00ish. Ish. Maybe earlier. Depends on if I feel like being early. And, if I show up early, and no smashers are there, I'll just play Dissidia. :p

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I only went to GU once, and that was the last Mass Madness. It's kinda sad because I live so close to it but didnt find out about it until end of the summer.

I remember I kept on knocking over the huge stack of Sega Genesises there, and also the man with the afro who mained Green Lanturn in Brawl+ is ****ing legit. He took off like 20 stocks with his 4.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I only went to GU once, and that was the last Mass Madness. It's kinda sad because I live so close to it but didnt find out about it until end of the summer.

I remember I kept on knocking over the huge stack of Sega Genesises there, and also the man with the afro who mained Green Lanturn in Brawl+ is ****ing legit. He took off like 20 stocks with his 4.
I was MVP of the melee crew with my beast jiggs what's up

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I ****ing missed the last MM.. are you kidding me? **** my life.. honestly -.- love you all :( especially GU

[for you peeps who don't know my new aim sn--> it's Deejay just said :) get @ me]

Roman.

Smash Champion
I ****ing missed the last MM.. are you kidding me? **** my life.. honestly -.- love you all :( especially GU

[for you peeps who don't know my new aim sn--> it's Deejay just said :) get @ me]
maybe you should change your aim in your profile so i can actually add it and we can have but secks

Top Bottom