• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Export #1: Meta Knight | Complete!!

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Yea I saw that
He's REALLY smart @ killing. His up-smashes are unpredictable
I think Yui has a better CQC Fox nd TKD has the better camp Fox that's why so many people see them as better than one another in general.
Yui is aggressive as F#$k idk how he gets away with it sometimes its like his opponents don't shield or sumthing but yea he is good. Just seems like he dosent have the attention span to camp with fox for more than 3 seconds lol

It makes me think that he always knows when to commit to a approach and when not too, its very interesting...

EDIT: Its like come on how the hell are you connecting with full blown usmashes from across the entire stage lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
havnt really watched them all yet but he's probably using a combination of general pressuring the opponent to throw them off their game and start doing dumb things (people stop thinking and their reaction speed slows)

and also doing things to make the opponent get into the habit that he wont use them.
for instance, in one match I did watch, he got away with alot of side B's because he didnt use a single one the first half of the game, so when he did start using them his opponent wasnt used to it and got caught offguard,

similar to something ally did/does which was to land next to an opponent often without doing anything so as to condition them into not shielding so that later during the game/set he could get off a bair on them when they are at killing percent or whatever.

maybe, or else he just has some ****ing aura **** that scares you into being bad.

Top Bottom