• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

Battlecow

Play to Win
Near got banned? Pull me the **** out. MATTS!, you should know better, and I was probably about to get banned anyways because Nova is a prick. Sorry UnholyWeapon, you're on your own.

Crazy as it sounds, I actually liked the idea of this tournament a lot; has anybody considered doing a similar one that's not hosted by MATTS/Nova? We'd have to worry less about unfair DQ's because we beat the TO, too. Probably a bad idea to fragment this thing further, I'm just asking.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Guys froget NOVA nobody is banned. NOBODY IS BANNED or DQ'd OKAY.

this is a tourney for all of us Okay. You all can join. Novas not runnign the tourney anymore I can't change the name of the post it won't let me

OKAY YOU ALL CAN JOIN. THANKS.

if a MOD can delete "NOVA" off of the topic Post i would appreciate that. Also could you put in the topic *UPDATED SIGN-UPS* thx.

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm back. Unholyweapon, we're on again.

I never thought I'd say this, but... Thanks MATTS!!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I was gonna enter this tourney but if people like Near are getting banned for stupid unjustified grudges and biases then I'm not gonna enter.
thats funny beacuse getting banned for 30,000 minutes multiple times is both stupid and unjustified

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
That's not so bad, I got disqualified because on of the TO's is getting back at me because he got banned even though all of galaxy 64 (except a few) agrees that he deserved it
sucks for u, *****. Next time dont be a douche

Skrlx

Smash Champion
thats funny beacuse getting banned for 30,000 minutes multiple times is both stupid and unjustified
> Implying you did not change IP once to avoid the initial ban

> Implying the first implication has nothing to do with the chain reaction of continous bans in an effort to keep you banned like you originally were supposed to

coolface.jpg

sucks for u, *****. Next time dont be a douche
pahahaha

too bad MATTS! let me in

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
> Implying you did not change IP once to avoid the initial ban

> Implying the first implication has nothing to do with the chain reaction of continous bans in an effort to keep you banned like you originally were supposed to

coolface.jpg

pahahaha

too bad MATTS! let me in
my ip changes by itself, ur a ****tard

t3h Icy

Smash Master
if ur not interested then y the **** did u post
I posted to point out that there are a ton of new players popping up in this thread. Since there have been lots of discussion about getting the Smash 64 community rolling, this seems to be working.

Right above this post is Vexxom, who is brand new (to the boards).

Skrlx

Smash Champion
my ip changes by itself, ur a ****tard
Maybe but I find it a bit dumb that you get banned and come back like maybe 5 minutes after getting banned. I doubt anyone's IP changes that quickly by itself unless you force it to. And even then if it did change that quickly (which I doubt), you're not civil and honest enough to say "hey I'm currently banned and my IP changed here it is"

I posted to point out that there are a ton of new players popping up in this thread. Since there have been lots of discussion about getting the Smash 64 community rolling, this seems to be working.

Right above this post is Vexxom, who is brand new (to the boards).
No, MATTS! is simply spamming the URL link to sign up on Kaillera. A lot of these "new" people are from Kaillera.

EDIT: vexxom is currently on Galaxy 64 playing lol

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Maybe but I find it a bit dumb that you get banned and come back like maybe 5 minutes after getting banned. I doubt anyone's IP changes that quickly by itself unless you force it to. And even then if it did change that quickly (which I doubt), you're not civil and honest enough to say "hey I'm currently banned and my IP changed here it is"

No, MATTS! is simply spamming the URL link to sign up on Kaillera. A lot of these "new" people are from Kaillera.

ugh, i never had a chance to tell u because u banned me as soon as i came on the server, like instantly. But yea argueing with u is pretty pointless

t3h Icy

Smash Master

You missed the bit at the end.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
ugh, i never had a chance to tell u because u banned me as soon as i came on the server, like instantly. But yea argueing with u is pretty pointless
Yeah, you've had all the time in the world with all those PM's you sent me here

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Guys please just posts of sign-ups. I keep getting happy thinking somebody is signing up and it's just NOVA *****ing.

Just Sign-ups or questions please. Thanks.

EVERYBODY SIGNUP IF YOU DIDN'T. THANKS

The Great MATTS!

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
THIS TOURNEY IS NOW ONLY NORTH AMERICAN ONLY(CANADA, USA, MEXICO). Thank you.

MATTS!
Dude, you suck. You say everyone can join, biggest tourney ever blabla, and then you suddenly remove half the people from it. You even go to King Funk's thread, say everyone should join your tourney instead of his, and then you do this. Just make it available for everyone like you planned to, and let someone else do a north america only one.

Name: Lawrencelot
Type: Single Elimination and Dittos and Team Doubles
Dittos Character: Pikachu
Team Doubles Teamate: King Funk
Emulator: Any
Time: GMT+1
Day(s): Friday-Sunday
Contact(s): laurensbliek[at]hotmail.com (msn and email)

Creekside

Smash Rookie
The Battlecow/Crumbs team is no more. He's with Unholyweapon.

If anyone wants to partner up with me look up my MSN/AIM, i'll be glad to p2p / play with you and see if I step up to your standards. :lick:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Dude, you suck. You say everyone can join, biggest tourney ever blabla, and then you suddenly remove half the people from it. You even go to King Funk's thread, say everyone should join your tourney instead of his, and then you do this. Just make it available for everyone like you planned to, and let someone else do a north america only one.

Name: Lawrencelot
Type: Single Elimination and Dittos and Team Doubles
Dittos Character: Pikachu
Team Doubles Teamate: King Funk
Emulator: Any
Time: GMT+1
Day(s): Friday-Sunday
Contact(s): laurensbliek[at]hotmail.com (msn and email)
Completely agreed.

If you don't let us in, I'll report your really immature post on my thread as pure and blatant advertising, Matts.

Name: King Funk
Type: Singles, doubles and dittos
Dittos Character: King Funk
Team Doubles Teamate: Lawrencelot
Emulator: PJ64KVE
Time: GMT +/- 0
Day(s): Any day at night
Contact(s): jultheboss_01[at]hotmail.com (msn and email)

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
I would like to verify »{§}éî'« ¤{U}nholyWeapon¤ »{Tí} as my teammate for doubles, thanks.

Stormcrow2/»{§}éî'« ¤{U}nholyWeapon¤ »{Tí}

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Completely agreed.

If you don't let us in, I'll report your really immature post on my thread as pure and blatant advertising, Matts.

Name: King Funk
Type: Singles, doubles and dittos
Dittos Character: King Funk
Team Doubles Teamate: Lawrencelot
Emulator: PJ64KVE
Time: GMT +/- 0
Day(s): Any day at night
Contact(s): jultheboss_01[at]hotmail.com (msn and email)

IM SO FU.CKING SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME TO KICK OUT YOU GUYS CAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA PLAY PEOPLE WITH HIGH PING. **** YOUR PING IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT HIGH ON P2P. MAYBE LIKE 7, 8, OR 9 FRAMES AT MOST. THATS NOT BAD. I PUT YOU GUYS IN FIRST, THEN EVERYBODY *****ES," why are they in this", "im not playing", "their frames are to high", "im out". I would like you guys to be in, but everybodys a ****ing *** and complains about frames cause ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THERE REPUTATION AND NOT THE FUN OF THE GAME. "OMG IM GOGIN TO LOSE CAUSE SOME GUY IN AUSSIE IS PLAYING AND I CAN'T DO MY COMBOS CORRECTLY CAUSE OF THE HIGH PING!!" STFU

WHO THE F.UCK CARES!!! THIS TOURNY IS FOR FUN.

THIS IS THE LAST OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHANGEING THE TOURNY. IM SO SICK OF CHANGING THE RULES EVERYDAY TO MEET 1 PERSON NEEDS. ...

It's plain and simple, anybody and everybody can JOIN. thats the FINAL DECISION!!!

If you don't join then you pretty much say that you take smash to seriously, and you can't have fun with the game, because you complain about frames and losing.

This tourney is just about having fun and playing everybody all together.

I will put all you guys back in. okay. And if anybody, doesn't like it because all you care about is winning and your reputation. THEN YOUR A FU.CKING JOKE. GO FU.CKING CRY. AND QUOTE ME ON THAT. Your suppose to have fun. Don't be a tou.rney as.shole and play it to win. PLAY IT TO HAVE FUN WITH EVERYBODY ELSE EVERYWHERE THAT LOVES SMASH.

The Great MATTS!

kit

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm no longer on the lists =/

I was looking to play singles, doubles ( I have a teammate but he has yet to sign up) and samus dittos

if you could please put me back on or tell me why I'm out that'd be nice... maybe it's cause my profile says I'm from antarctica... I actually live in new york

thanks again hope to play some good matches

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I put everybody back on brother. Your not left out okay. Nobody is left out. Every single one of us counts. You should be on the list. We will enjoy your presence greatly kit. Thanks.

TO EVERYBODY WITH NO TEAMAMTE YET.

PLEASE GET YOUR TEAMATE TO SING-UP, so we can confirm these teams. Thank you all and we are almost complete with the brackets. So quickly sign up.

Thank You.

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol at Matts!

I would host this tournament, but whenever I host one, we get to winner's semis and then NOTHING happens rofl

kit

Smash Apprentice
thanks... also could you put me down for falcon dittos? loll it looks like too much fun to pass up

Skrlx

Smash Champion
This is Near

Sign me up for Singles, Dittos and Doubles.

Doubles Partner: Saske

Ditto characters:
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Pikachu

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
fine i'll join too..*sigh*

Name: HolyQuebec
Type: Single Elimination doubles and dittos.
Dittos Character: pikachu fox samus mario CF
If Team Doubles Teamate: (already registered: ZGE)
Emulator: i got pj64 and mupen beta + 020
Time: pretty much any days except night time. all week long
Contact(s): msn: holy.quebec@hotmail.com YT account: HolyQuebec

TheGDAFF

Smash Rookie
Sing me up! ;)

Yo, I wanna join!

Name: «ÇTлGDAFF«£v.5»

Dittos: Mario, DK, Luigi. :laugh:

Emulator: Project 64k

Teammate: «ÇTлOmega360«£v.5»

Time I can play: Saturday, and Sunday

Contacts: AIM/ luisfc675, MSN/ luisfc675, Yahoo/ TheGDAFF, E-mail/ lcluis7777777@gmail.com

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
no offense, but whoever plays against kronos, its gonna be ridiculous. i got 13-14 frames last time i played him.

Wal-Marth

Smash Cadet
Name: Wal-Marth; Uvaz(Wal-Marth)
Type: Single Elimination, Yoshi Dittos, Link Dittos, Falcon Dittos, Doubles if I get a teammy.

Emulator: Mainly PJ64k, I think I have mupen buried somewhere and P2p could work.
Time: 10am-3pm ; 11pm-? Eastern Time Zone.
Day(s): Any except Friday night, saturday morning or sunday noon.
Contact(s): jellyfishqauza@hotmail.com

ZXHunter

Smash Rookie
Name: \\«¤®ZXHüntër®¤»//
Type: Dittos
If Dittos Character: Luigi
Emulator: PJ64k
Time: 2:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time Zone.
Day(s): Any
Contact(s): AIM - JonathanJDJ

Lilweegee master! <33

Top Bottom