• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Sucks, he should let you in still.. Singles arent even complete anyway. there's no ''valid'' reason that he lets you out <.<

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Haha figures MATTS left me out of the tourney even when I signed up.

He hates me cause Yoshi beats Kirby.

He put me #1 on the registration list and he still left me out lol.
Your in the bracket sheer
what you talking about...? I didn't leave anybody out.

The Great MATTS!

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I beat dandan for the pika bracket

Edit: HolyQuebec we have to play, if you could play right now my connection is better, else we have to wait till the next weekend or play on my laggy connection. I'm in godweapon's server

Skrlx

Smash Champion
gonna be out all day today so we'll play later Nintendude

craiigg

Smash Lord
ill enter if i still can o:

Name: craiigg
Type: singles, and any dittos
Ditto character: falcon/fox/pika/link/samus idk
Emulator: pj64k or mupen
Time: any
Day(s): any
Contact(s): craiigg atz hotmail.com

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
mind if I join link dittos :) its okay if it's too late

Name: DaBomb
Dittos characters: Link
Emulator: PJ64K P2P or server (not sure that I can host p2p)
Time: usually late night. really just pm me and we'll set up a time, or check Galaxy to see if im on.
contact: AIM: JKHDaBomb, MSN: JKHDaBomb@hotmail.com, or PM me.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I lost to Nintendude in the Kirby bracket.

I won't be playing anyone else on this computer (lagged terribly). So unless I get my computer back (or find another computer to use), then I'll have to forfeit / replace out.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I lost to Nintendude in the Kirby bracket.

I won't be playing anyone else on this computer (lagged terribly). So unless I get my computer back (or find another computer to use), then I'll have to forfeit / replace out.
Dabomb, I put you in Blue Yoshi's link Dittos spot and your playing B Link.

craiigg, I put you in singles, and blue yoshis spots for falcon fox pika and samus dittos.

\\«¤®ZXHüntër®¤»// is a next Sub in line taken over for Blue Yoshi in Luigi Bracket.

«ÇTлGDAFF«£v.5» is a next Sub in line taken over for Blue Yoshi in Mario Bracket.

»ªVª« ZOD is a next Sub in line taken over for Blue Yoshi in Ness Bracket.

ShadeMoneh is a next Sub in line taken over for Blue Yoshi in Yoshi Bracket.

Garuda is a next Sub in line taken over for Blue Yoshi in DK Bracket.

Blue yoshi I will need you to do teams though, unless you can get sombody on the main page of the list and ask them if they would take your place for teams and let the other member of there team to know, so there is no confusion.

Sorry to hear about your keyboard Blue yoshi.

PLAY YOUR GAMES PEOPLE!

Thanks all.

Everything updated.

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
randomized teams...Lol we face the other PPS people 2nd round

w/e, trying to get my matches done.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey galaxy warrior. Realize you probably aren't checking this, but we haz a weegee ditto and you ain't responding to my email or my PM. I'm hoping you'll maybe check the thread even if you don't sign in or check the email account you gave as your contact. PM me or email/AIM me if you get this (email- battlecow777@aim.com, aim battlecow777).

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Actually, for what it's worth, replace me out of all the events. I'll join a later tournament, but don't have a good enough computer to take part in this one.
LifeUp J you will need to find a partner or you will be DQ'd from Teams. The other team or teams you face will get free wins.

The Great MATTS!

kit

Smash Apprentice
A$ kicked my *** in singles loll it was fun though

and if someone needs a doubles partner I'll be it, I play samus/fox/cf sometimes jiggly/weegee, my partner didn't sign up in time soo I never got into it

DMoogle

A$
I won vs. remedys in Link and Kirby dittos, 3:1 and 3:0 respectively. P2P 1 frame.

Also I JUST noticed that you have to check "Show your signature" if you do a quick reply.

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
matts put me up for lifeup's partner, it's been some time since we teamed. I'll talk it over with him later. I'm sure he'll be very excited to have me as his partner. So i'm not out of the game just yet.

Top Bottom