• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
That sounds good. We'll still lose but that **** would be awesome to play out.
What are you talking about? They would not win if you picked the people right, they aren't coming back being down that much with You, Boss, Korn, CK, and like JC

Get some confidence *****

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dark Hawks have been going to tourneys and improving while MRK and most of JLB have been sitting on their a$$es (or going to school, pfft whatever no johns)

0kin

Smash Journeyman
ill say this again, ppl pick a date, how bout two weeks from now, GIANT round robin crew battle.
im lookin @ Yoster to host this lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
im sorry i just cant sit by and ignore this. yes my crew squanders, but moving on

im not sure where to place it exactly but im pretty sure the dark hawks are placed a least 1 higher than the mrks as of late. thumbs and yoster have been doing very well with there placing, not just singles alone, and jceasers robot is like a gay man dildo.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
JC is better than Nacker now. Dark Hawks are far better than MRK and JLB.

What I want to do is what Chillin suggested. Any crew vs H2YL their 15 stock to our 20. I was thinking me, JC, Yoster, Boss, Korn vs Azen, Chillin, Chu, Chinesah, and whoever their fifth guy is (G-reg?). We'd definitely have a good chance of winning with that stock advantage.

Lobos

Smash Master
Actually JLB does show up to stuff, just not in full force. Most likely we are making a comeback sometime in the near future and gonna try to do crew battles again.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
updated

so realistic crew battles?
Azen Chillin Chu Chinesah
Meep Omni Hova g-reg Plank
Boss Candy CK Korn
Thumbs JCeasar Yostir ?
Lukky Slik Jayo Lobos
Nacker Yo Okin Splode?

hova

Smash Champion
any crew is welcome to come challenge WonderChefs at my place

except DarkHawks can't bring thumbs until he apologizes for being mean to me

thumbswayup

Smash Master
How was I mean to you? All I did was defend myself when you attacked me out of nowhere. I already have stated that I have no problems with you. I don't understand why you keep bringing me up like this.

Top Bottom