• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thanks RX but this thread is for MD/VA people only lol

azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Korn
Esoj
Gonzo
CK
GIMR
Slik
P~S
Deez
NEO
Hat
JCaesar
Thumbs
DK
Turbo
Kadaj
lucky
Jayo
Lobos
famous
Mister E
HMS
K9

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jcaeser you are taking like 4 people right?
As of right now I'm only taking EE. Everyone else bailed or took another ride, so I have 3 empty seats right now.

I'm thinking, since like eleventy thousand people are gonna ask Yoster for a ride, maybe he can just pile as many people in his car as he can and and I can meet him somewhere around Bmore to split up the load for the long part of the trip.

Maybe we should get a list together of who's taking who and who still needs a ride.

boss8

Smash Hero
As of right now I'm only taking EE. Everyone else bailed or took another ride, so I have 3 empty seats right now.

I'm thinking, since like eleventy thousand people are gonna ask Yoster for a ride, maybe he can just pile as many people in his car as he can and and I can meet him somewhere around Bmore to split up the load for the long part of the trip.

Maybe we should get a list together of who's taking who and who still needs a ride.
dude brett when will we leave???

depends cause tim wants to leave saturday morning...where as i would like to leave friday around 4 or 5 pm to go play at inui's but then again thats not my choice cause im not the driver....should just meet me at the twins house....

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

well jceaz you got me for a spot in your car :O

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ok here's the new deal:

I'm taking EE, Hova, and CK now. We're going up Friday afternoon. I have 1 seat left, and I'll give that seat to Boss if he wants it. If you do, go with CK to the Greenbelt Metro Station around 4:30 on Friday so I can pick you up.

I'm gonna ask Inui about staying at his hotel, since the housing I had lined up before was just for Saturday night.

We will be coming back as early on Sunday night as possible, whenever we're all knocked out of singles. No dilly-dallying!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Korn
Esoj
Gonzo
CK
GIMR
Slik
P~S
Deez
NEO
Hat
JCaesar
Thumbs
DK
Turbo
Kadaj
lucky
Jayo
Lobos
famous
Mister E
HMS
K9
EE
Hova

ridiculous amount of MD/VA

hova

Smash Champion
i don't know about ya'll, but i'm going to the brackets

No Cooter left behind

honestly, making it to brackets isn't even impressive. no reason md/va can't dominate the top 20 spots

Lobos

Smash Master
JLB is riding deep with 7-8 people in a van then a car with 3-4 following behind.......MD/VA should just drive in a caravan to philly.....stop by ihop or something lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
When are you guys leaving? I think we'll be leaving from EE's house around 6pm tomorrow. If we're going up around the same time we should totally stop by a Cracker Barrel or something.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Korn
Esoj
Gonzo
CK