• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA: GamePad Returns! May 22nd

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
1- Neo $276: Good stuff boy.. Finally don't choke fool lol
2- JuneBug $92: June good shiz man, you beat me in winners again :(
Our set was too close though
4- Korn $32: Our set was too close.. After I 3 stock you, you 3 stock me back..
5- Boss $11.50: ****z
5- Lie $11.50: Thanks for paying me back for some of the money.. step it up though son
7- Candy: Snake dittos ftw
7- Logic: man this is the first tourney I did not have to play you.. :( Hope we play soon though
9- Poyo: Man you were distracting me the whole set verse Neo.. Even though I did not let it get to me it still was annoying...
9- Deez: Step it up son.. **** we could not team, next time come on time
9- Speed: You make sonic look like a beast.. I still think sonic is underrated
9- BMX: What happened to the dosh son??
13- Sin: Thanx for the support.. still wanna know when you gonna at least give me something dude
13- GIMR: Good **** seeing you man and I've been calling you for the past few days to get my wii but got no response.. ANSWER YOUR PHONE
13- Tantalus: Good **** in our set..
13- ESOJ: Jose we did not even get to do our friendlies
17- Aposl: **** did not play that pt in a while
17- Lykeios: I don't have text but sorry for the payout issue.. Hopefully I don't have to owe anything
17- Mattix: **** son you were on the low the whole tourney
17- Oath: Wario dittos are so nice.. My wario is a beast btw.. lol
17- Taj: **** I heard bad things about that mk son lol
17- EE: Getting better at the snake mu son..
17- Unknown: I don't know lol
17- Night: Good **** beating sovaman lol
25- Noraa: I ain't speak to you like the whole tourney
25- Bolt: that diddy son.. good stuff seein you though
25- BTC: Your peach is so good.. When I played you in our set I can tell you weren't a rookie in the game.. Come to more tourney's..
25- SOVAman: Where you at son??
25- Karcist: I thought you main olimar??
25- Pulse: That jailbait was not even a joke :laugh:
25- Sassy: Come on Danny you need to step it up fareal :embarrass
33- TKO: Camp more & you will do better

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow, awesome job, NEO! I'm glad you played well for once. :p

What's with the massive amount of money for 1st place? Seems kind of unfair...

The doubles god of MD/VA did well in singles. :bee:
Md/Va doubles god=Korn right?

Pretty sure it's Cafe.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
There weren't. And I placed that of which a 9 seed would have gotten anyways (13th). You really think Oath/Mattix are obviously and concretely better than me? I beat Oath, and outplaced Mattix. Oath and I are 3-3 and Mattix and I are 2-2. I don't think it's fair to say that they are better than me- we have an even score and I out placed them. I've done it before too.
Just remember that Oath is doubles genius, you can't base everything off of 1v1.

EDIT: Just clarifying that I'm disputing what you are saying about you being better than him. Not necessarily the numeric skill value put in place for singles.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Just remember that Oath is doubles genius, you can't base everything off of 1v1.

...But they are talking about seeding for a 1v1 bracket. >_>

EDIT: Just saw your edit, but I still believe it is irelevant to bring up doubles skill.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman

...But they are talking about seeding for a 1v1 bracket. >_>

EDIT: Just saw your edit, but I still believe it is irelevant to bring up doubles skill.
Maybe, but he made a pretty general (and bold) statement that seemed to encompass more than just 1v1 seeding.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmmm? Not really

I'm not too upset since I just went out and proved him wrong anyways, I'm just saying it's not CLEAR CUT that oath is better than me or Mattix for that matter, I'm not saying that i'm CLEAR CUT better than them, but I feel like I always get top 16 these days so I feel like that is fair for me at this point

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm? Not really

I'm not too upset since I just went out and proved him wrong anyways, I'm just saying it's not CLEAR CUT that oath is better than me or Mattix for that matter, I'm not saying that i'm CLEAR CUT better than them, but I feel like I always get top 16 these days so I feel like that is fair for me at this point
I gotcha, your original post gave off different implications so it's better that you clarified.

mattstever2009

Smash Cadet
an why the heck am i not allowed to lose to ben! lol... whooped on me on his cp.... then outplayed the hell outta me game 3 lol... it was horrible... i will be comin for yall ***** next tourney tho!

falco03

Smash Lord
im lie redhalberd i moving to florida in little bit.........i quit brawl during the school year because i went to miltary school.............cant wait till i move to tampa..........all my wins are luck i suck [:

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Me and Lie bout to take 1st in teams and we gonna split in grand finals!!!

Top Bottom