• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't understand why esoj and candy are still on the PR due to lack of activity in the md/va area. But oh wells.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
ROFL korn newcomer....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
To the list, not the community.
I don't understand why esoj and candy are still on the PR due to lack of inactivity in the md/va area. But oh wells.
They were both on the last PR and both have returned to two events b4 the new PR was finished and have gotten impressive finishes, n00b.

boss8

Smash Hero
**** son get *****......

only problem is u guys keep losing to chu and he's laughing it up....how low can u be... suicide 3rd game to go to tiebreaker....ROFLMAO!!!!

korn beats almost everyone on the list but doesnt play in singles....even when offered to have been paayed for him he doesnt enter...ROFL.....

why is chudat top wtf?? lol sike na...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Cool , I just barely made it :chuckle:

Boss stop sandbagging

Korn, I don't care if you don't like singles. This is competetive gaming so deal with it!

get that money!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I forgot,

Good Stuff P~S,

I guess your skills are finally being realized.

I don't care if his character is gay....lol he still deserves it

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea P~S easily made the strongest impression on the PR this time. Anyone looking to make it up the PR can learn from him.

Won a tournament
Places consistently
Active in the community

ChuDat

Smash Master
**** son get *****......

only problem is u guys keep losing to chu and he's laughing it up....how low can u be... suicide 3rd game to go to tiebreaker....ROFLMAO!!!!

korn beats almost everyone on the list but doesnt play in singles....even when offered to have been paayed for him he doesnt enter...ROFL.....

why is chudat top wtf?? lol sike na...
YAYUHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle: :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
nice list

but lol i beat ps in tourney once.

makes me feel like im good.
i don't remember who you are actually O.o but i haven't played in jersey in forever... i'll gladly play you again :D

That's because I'm too busy with school to be taking MD/VA's $$$.

:chuckle:

come take md/va's money.... i have to beat you or i'll always suck at brawl... come to a tourny :s

yellowroy

Smash Ace
i don't remember who you are actually O.o but i haven't played in jersey in forever... i'll gladly play you again :D
lol yea if i start playing again i'll happy to play u in jersey xD.

and im that snake from road 1.

or if i visit md/va i'll go to a tourney.

Top Bottom