• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

junebug

Smash Journeyman
ICs or MK should be put next to chus name, cause thats how he (#1) beats meep (#2) most of the time.

thats just my 2 cents. unless he started using kirby against meep or somethin.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lawl...chillin is top tier...i remember at herb1 when he stormed away from our set without even shaking hands...he was so mad over the mediocre game for some reason

he won...idk why he was so mad...o.o

chillindude829

Smash Master
i remember when you threw the controller after you lost

see i can make sh*t up too

i never leave without shaking someones hand even if i lost by complete BS (see: seibrik at CH4)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nope, you were seriously mad. i'm not making **** up, i don't even know why you were mad but u were...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
P~S is third because he's pretty good, stingers you're good sure but once that guy knows your matchup you're toast, its as simple as that.

Just wanted to say anyone who disagrees with their placement- be better next time! The list will be updated often enough. There are plenty of MD/VA players that I see not on the list that could be if they keep practicing and keep coming to tournaments.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chillin despises me and I beat him 2-0 by getting a lucky gimp in game one and then camping extremely hard game two, and he STILL said "good ****" and pounded or shook my hand (either one is fine). >_>;

I'm siding with Chillin here.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
trust me, i think P~S is awful too, but if you look at his placements besides HERB2 and Apex, he's like never placed lower than 5th ever. Azen and NEO probably are better, but have both been to a total of 3 tournments in 3 months. It may not seem fair to say that P~S is "better", but it's equally unfair to have Azen and NEO go to one tourney every 2 months, do well, and stay atop the PR, despite letting no one have a chance to beat them.

Overall skill on this list is measured by winning.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah i dont actually give a sh*t at all

its just funny to poke fun at the rankings since it will happen regardless

imagine how much sh*t we got when we were trying to do this nationally

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Melee power rankings nationally were awesome, KM at 13th, **** yeah.
no, actually i was quite obviously being sarcastic
I agree he's not but please, Azen's won one singles event at c3 within a two month span of that being the only thing(minus chu's bi weekly where he only played teams), because of who he is and what we know he can do on top of who all he beat to win that c3, he got a very nice spot, more activity will prolly put him in the top 2 easily.

Edit: I'm slow, gg Greg

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
no seriously...did he pay the panel off or something? i don't get it...
... you even admitted that if it wasn't for the misunderstanding of the rules i woulda beat yo -.- not to mention you have tons of experience vs olimar and prior to you the last rob i played was.... back when jceaser played...

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
even excluding that... i beat a lot of the top players here, i've beaten top players in other regions before... and at herb 1 didn't i get 1st -.-

and you did decline the mm offer i proposed after i lost to you... you said i was a better player and you only one because of that mix up with the rules...

thanks g-reg
although the two tournies azen went to last... i wasn't at 1 (he won) and we both go 5th at the other one

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you're the one who wanted to finish the set...i was just being nice. and i did not want to mm, you're right...i didn't mm anyone else either, lol.

Top Bottom