• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Now your just starting to sound like lie... If you wanna be good at this game you need to be able to play good all the time not just when there is something on the line... Sure the money is an incentive but still its called a game for a reason.(imo)

Oh and yeah trust me... They are pressed for those 5 dollars lol. Its their meal from mcdinners dollar menu
:phone:
yeah, $5.00, seriously, at mcdonalds thats a snack wrap, small fries, AND small drink IIRC

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
no one tryna play your Mario

how about u get serious about tryin to make MD/VA amazing first *oh snaps*

ill be at aposl's after 3 today. lie u need to come on through
Oh, you kid :awesome:!!!

But srsly, I'm tryna practice sometime this week if anyone's holding anything.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
luckay
you do realize i don't approve of splitting right? and my motivation to get good was because people like candy and chu we're just splitting at like every tourny -.- and the only way to stop it was for me to get good and not split
i said i only play for the money on days a feel like ****

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm at Caitie's at the moment. I'll be here till 3 and then I'mma head home to shower and change. I'll call Matt now.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Now your just starting to sound like lie... If you wanna be good at this game you need to be able to play good all the time not just when there is something on the line... Sure the money is an incentive but still its called a game for a reason.(imo)

Oh and yeah trust me... They are pressed for those 5 dollars lol. Its their meal from mcdinners dollar menu
You john about "just friendlies" everytime.

????

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
You john about "just friendlies" everytime.

????
dude wtf are you talking about... Seriously just because I say stuff when I play you doesn't mean I was being serious about it... Ever heard of joking around... And last time I played you was idk maybe over 8 months ago????

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
on the right track:
june
lie
ps
neo
seagull
me
boss
takeover
gimr

needs to step it up:
ssr
freeze
ee
tantalus
noid
aposl
kaffei
luckay
pink

like u guys on the need to step it up list should be so hungry. you have SO much room for improvement it's ********. at least players who are near the top are much closer to capping. u guys can still be the next #1's on the PR

oh and

wtf where is this guy
coney

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Thxs a lot Omni. I think lol!

The ppl I can play have issues with me and the ppl I like to play live too far away lol so I'm in a bind. I just stick to coh/v or wait for wifi :8

I'm at a point in my life where my goal is to finish school and get stuff that I want :8!!! So brawl doesn't call out to me unless I'm around lots of players or Luckay/seagull call me to play lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Omni, ask Aposl if I can come over when you get there. I will bring a Wii. And Boss lost to Bert so I don't even know what to say LOOOL.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
dude wtf are you talking about... Seriously just because I say stuff when I play you doesn't mean I was being serious about it... Ever heard of joking around... And last time I played you was idk maybe over 8 months ago????

Last time you played me was Pound 5 friendlies actually.

And I guess you're just a really funny guy then :laugh:

Also LOL @ Boss on the right track. Boss doesn't even press the right BUTTONS.

Heon give a **** about this game.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Home now and I just took a shower. I'm ready to brawl whenever.

I would like Aposl to give me the address and permission to come over though because I don't wanna be rude and just show up uninvited. I've tried calling/texting him to no avail.

I have no work till Friday. I'm free this entire week. If you want to come over my house to brawl then lemme knowz guyz.

Poyo from Exdia vs Kaffei LMAO (Read from the bottom up):

@PokemonMasterJamal3 I'm not trolling, you haven't played Exdia for yourself, so you can't say yet ;)
KirbysDreamLand3 20 hours ago

@KirbysDreamLand3 You are such a bad troll.
PokemonMasterJamal3 1 day ago

@KirbysDreamLand3

We'll see for sure at the next few events and at Apex 3
UsurperKingZant 1 day ago

@UsurperKingZant Believe what you want to, I don't lie about how good someone is (or I think they are anyway). If Exdia gets even better and can consistently play on-point by the time of Apex 2012, he'll win it. Calling Exdia winning Apex 2012 now.
KirbysDreamLand3 1 day ago

@KirbysDreamLand3
So in disbelief right now

@UsurperKingZant Yeah, IMO when Exdia plays on-point his Luigi is better than Boss's. He's solidly beaten me in an MM before. I really think if Exdia was consistent, he'd be the best in MD/VA, he could probably beat Ally's Snake (not MK though cause MK vs Luigi is terrible).

@KirbysDreamLand3
Is Exdia really that good?

@UsurperKingZant Sigh.... Exdia sandbags too much, I know he wanted Kaffei to do well but... I really would've loved to see Exdia win this tourney =/

@KirbysDreamLand3
K4L won 2-0

@UsurperKingZant Did this set go to game 3?

@KirbysDreamLand3
Accidental unplug, lol

@theceoexdia Sure.
jraucher 1 day ago

me and kaffie agreed to just let him goto winners so i could fight two free people but the ****ing host messed up the brackets so when i got to losers i had to fight norra and i lost he is good though i hate Gaw sume times but i was sandbagging game 2 joe just to make the next bess mk in VA look good i owe him for the entry and for lunch lol get it lunch? ha ha ha ha ha!
theceoexdia 1 day ago

@KirbysDreamLand3 He wasn't sandbagging you clown.
jraucher 1 day ago

Uh... What happened game 2?
Also... JESUS CHRIST EXDIA STOP SANDBAGGING, YOU HAD GAME 1!!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
on the right track:
june
lie
ps
neo
seagull
me
boss
takeover
gimr

needs to step it up:
ssr
freeze
ee
tantalus
noid
aposl
kaffei
luckay
pink

like u guys on the need to step it up list should be so hungry. you have SO much room for improvement it's ********. at least players who are near the top are much closer to capping. u guys can still be the next #1's on the PR

oh and

wtf where is this guy
coney
well omni it's hard to "step it up"
i am only allowed to play this game on fridays in my house. parents' rules.
i dont get rides to tourneys except from zant so that hurts too
and i dont have talent i just copy people. not having talent makes it hard

also i dont ever want to be power ranked ever.

but i hate being free gosh.............

B0NK

Smash Lord
When is the next local tournament??? >.> (no way i was going to make hagerstown... -__-)

Also when is the next pr, out of curiosity? =P

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Gimr you play mk right? I got a question whats the buffer system like, how many frames is it? Also Johnny Cage X ray glitch is lulz.
you don't have to time anything, just input the buttons for the combos really fast and they'll just come out, lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
you don't have to time anything, just input the buttons for the combos really fast and they'll just come out, lol
I know that much but I know its some weird system where if for instance Im Johnny Cage, I input O or B (Xbox) if it comes in contact with my opponent and I input <- -> I do a shadow kick instantly.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Is anyone selling their car lol? My g/f really needs a car to get to and from work (about 20 miles daily).

on topic: our pr needs to improve

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hey Omni I'm super hungry, I placed just as good as almost half our PR at ktar :awesome:

It's just wifi only does so much and there will be more free time this summer, but moving out of my dorm actually made me even further from everyone. My next appearance will probably be cot5 if it even happens since Chibo was sayin some stuff about not enough people registering.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm not on the list... sweet :bee:

Kaffei, copying is ok but but don't do it solely by watching M2K

Kaffei

Smash Hero
well i dont like other MKs i think they are all ugly
and the funnest part about brawl is copying m2k

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So you gonna have your gf cheat on you with inui, fix brackets to make money, and forfeit matches too? Don't forget bout all that hair loss. How are the other MKs ugly again? :troll:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I highly doubt he's in it to make money. Otherwise he's an idiot.

Also, no offense, but I'm the least bit interested in smash drama. Let's not taint this thread with M2K's life of all things.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
well kaffei, its really up to you what you want to do to improve, but you do have talent and don't deny it :p

(unlike me where I pretty much feel useless in MD/VA)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
what kind of talent is copying and getting 3 stocked by marth while using a broken character

smh...

Top Bottom