• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL sure inui....$10....like taking candy from a baby <----see what i did there??

you and trevor lost to chu/chillin LOL...chillin doesnt even play nor is good at doubles!! hahahahahhaahhaah

inui like i said only a few good ppl go to each tourny....you realize in singles you cant even beat our top 9....which means if you were in our region you would be ranked 10th?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH o wait....nvm sanoscy can most likely beat you to....so you'd be 11th AT BEST hahahahaLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

god messing with inui is way to **** fun ^_^

D

Deleted member

Random?

Random?

Random!?

I main Ike. :)
uhh I'll play your ike with mine for a lot of money. a lot.

This is your future.

edit: why would you ever eat a cheeseburger and fries with diet coke? diet coke is nasty as **** and the diet part isn't saving you from the cheeseburger and fries.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDAMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

IM FAT!!!!!!!

all the post towards inui I wrote...that cheesburger thingy to fatal, now I demand Inui bring me a cheesburger as well!!!

yea fatal ima be at the NJ tourny nov 14th....i'll def. play you.....as long as i get my cheesburgers!!!!

secret snake training

BTW, I drink diet coke so i can eat regular cake. duh!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I got it. As of right now, this is who I'm taking based on who asked first...

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
PS
Meep
Korn

This would mean that I would have room for one, maybe two more, but that would be one tight squeeze for you guys.

EDIT -- This event is still a good two months away. If ANYONE that I've listed decides they can't go anymore between now and then, please let me know so I can offer your seat to someone else.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Want to bet money on it?

oh

my

God

You morons

the last two times I went down there ATOMSK TOOK ME OUT OF LOSERS, NOT MD/VA, AND MEEP TOOK ME OUT OF WINNERS, SO I ONLY LOST TO RANK 1 AND THE BEST PLAYER IN MY OWN STATE LOLOLOLOL

******s
i've beten atomsk before, whats that say about your regioin XD

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

jose if your reading this IM GOING TO BEAT THE **** OUT OF YOU WHEN I SEE YOU WITH HUGS AND KISSES CAUSE I LOVE MY BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol this is such a funny thread to read. I always thought inui was good if he tries. Hes like my alter ego with singles where he doesnt give a crap half the time. i dont care about teams unless my teammate holds it together as well which is why i suck balls in 2v1s cuz i just wanna lose and end the torture.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
OK, so this is who we've got...

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
PS
Meep
Korn
EE
Tant

Wow, that's 8 peeps. It's gonna be a little cramped. If anyone drops out between now and then, the new open seat would go to Chu, and then Boss, in that order. Not playing favorites, just doing it by whoever asks first.

**Anything else concerning this trip should be posted here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248248

Can't keep talking about this on a Power Rankings thread.**

Top Bottom