• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

LineRider

Smash Cadet
wurd, thats about an hour away though. Any chance we could meet somewhere in DC. I dont know the area as far as a local place to meet and play but if there isn't anything like that pm the address where you'd like to meet.

Cheers.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
deez those were the old days, but it still holds true today. you know i don't drop people ever lol.

omni, i was the first teammate junebug won with... anubis free ;)

lie, you are now teaming with junebug, correct?

Korn lives only half a mile from me. If Korn's doing anything Smash, I can join in too. 1 of us needs to post where we're doing something (Kind of don't want to Smash at my house since I don't have a job yet, which parents don't like)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Kornnnn how about now?

Im just driving around looking for something to do.

813 421 0809

Call or text if Im not already at a pub lolz

:phone:
sorry rider... I'm busy all day tomorrow + work very early
I'm free on monday, tuesday, thursday though ;)

but I will keep your number

Korn lives only half a mile from me. If Korn's doing anything Smash, I can join in too. 1 of us needs to post where we're doing something (Kind of don't want to Smash at my house since I don't have a job yet, which parents don't like)
yeah.. same here, I don't really invite anyone at my apartment at all
azen came over once.. but that's it xD

that's why I want VA to have smashfest again

LineRider

Smash Cadet
No worries, lie. There is always next. Its a little late now anyways since i gotta work tomorrow morning.

But tomorrow i should be free after noon. Ill be browsing this thread then to see if anyone is available then.

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
our region needs more LineRider's

dude's who like brawl, have a car, and have talent

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
you guys can beat m2k i know you can =D
*Wonders if you are serious*
http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/50153-directional-influence-episode-33-some-memories-etc-etc/

^^Me and Aposl on the DI podcast^^

Also, how about you guys punish M2K and have no one team with him since he's screwing people over by finding a team mate last second. It's his own fault, let him deal with the consequences instead of ruining teams that were made weeks prior
Ha. M2k still gonna win teams.

Omni

BRoomer
lol. m2k's gonna have a teammate whenever he wants a teammate. no need to punish him because other people are backing out of their own promises

falco03

Smash Lord
so i talked to june and hes teaming with logic and ima juss team with m2k

to be honest we needed more practice teaming anyway
we lost to logic and seagull -____-

i wish someone could play tonight

Omni

BRoomer
thats like say damn = darn or **** = shoot **** = dong

get off that middle school logic

LineRider

Smash Cadet
m2k + anyone != auto win.

m2k+ hungrybox lost to redhalberd +HRNUT in FL not too long ago.

(Note != means "does not equal")

Also I dont live in burke, I'm staying at my boss' house so I dont have the luxury of even asking to host a fest.

But any of you that come to Tampa, rest assured that brawl will be readily available any day almost any time haha.

So feel free to visit me, redhalberd, ed!!!, trump, etc etc.

Also, I'll post back here when I'm free to brawl. Going to work now.

-Ryder
(Ps if someone needs a ride to an impromptu brawl get-together, text me and i'll see if i can pick you up or something)

What do you think about Melee? There might be a Melee fest with me, ephoenix, and K4L in Sterling. Me and K4L play both Brawl and Melee, but ephoenix is like dead neutral for Brawl (doesn't hate but doesn't like). ephoenix is hosting the event idk when. I told him about you and I'm just waiting for a response...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What do you think about Melee? There might be a Melee fest with me, ephoenix, and K4L in Sterling. Me and K4L play both Brawl and Melee, but ephoenix is like dead neutral for Brawl (doesn't hate but doesn't like). ephoenix is hosting the event idk when. I told him about you and I'm just waiting for a response...
Melee sucks.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull are you going to KTAR?
I'll pay your venue if you enter as IceDragonWarrior17

Oh and I'll accept your Facebook friend request
LOOOOOOOOL
No. Lolwut? And did I friend you lmao? I just send out friend requests sometimes when I have a lot of FB friends in common and you appear on the top right side thing.

At this point, I want to go, but would anyone be willing to drive me this late in time? I just got a hundred bucks free from brother.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
No. Lolwut? And did I friend you lmao? I just send out friend requests sometimes when I have a lot of FB friends in common and you appear on the top right side thing.
Lol yeah.
I usually don't accept friend requests anyways, cause I'm a jerk :D

Nah, but I'm going really outta my way to troll Bluud cross (misspelled so he can't name search) with this whole IceDragonWarrior (best wolf ever) thing.

Omni

BRoomer
If by this you mean you asking me for money via FB chat last night... ROFL.

But yeah sorry man, I was passed out. I don't really loan money anymore.
@Boss:

Lol, THIS was your payment?

Maaaaaaan, messin' up opportunity for the rest of us who don't have rides and actually have monies.

Top Bottom