• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
but you beat only bad players and lost to people who are better then you. i really want to MM this amazing pikachu who is going to try and follow esam but not succeed because hes a much better player then you.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Deltacod and Vex are both players that are better then you and I beat them. And yes I'm sorry I got ***** in falco dittos. You almost got jv 3 stocked by my MK and I dont even know the pit matchup...you just are easy to read. I'm not saying I'm the best player or even a big tournament threat but I'm better then you so if your gonna be upset and troll me then I'm going to be ignorant as **** and tell you facts at the same time. Your free, your pikachu wouldnt of done ****, and instead of taking a break, practice and get better and actually do something.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Delta-cod's kirby? Vex's DDD? Delta is good, but he just picked up Kirby pretty much lol. And I'm sure mk/falco vs DDD is so hard. I don't see what "knowing a matchup" has to do with using mk on pretty much anyone in the cast. That statement would only work if I knew the mk matchup, something that is actually difficult to do and I admit I'm bad at it lol. You don't have to know a matchup with mk 90% of the time. It explains why you did so well game 1, but when you switched to Falco the game was last hit. I don't recall almost getting JV 3 stocked, but whatever if you say so. How about you get better at Falco dittoes and actually do something. See, I can say that too lol. Nakat, pass me some of that popcorn. Also, your name is like an acronym right? I lost to guys with the weirdest names lol. What is an xzax anyway?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Inspirational. I've decided to not have you as a teacher and make you a prime target to take out in tourney. It won't be with Pikachu either.
Making me a primary target? Don't even bother; you need to stop losing to pocket MK's before you challenge an MK main.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMN N***A GET **** ON 2 TIMES!

c

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
the question is why are you even avoiding just accepting the fact that you should probably play Omni.

> you need to play GOOD MKs
> Omni is good MK
>"I'll make Omni a target"
>*loses to pocket MK*
>"I need to train to defeat an MK main"
>*looks at point 2*
> ???

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
doesn't matter. Omni doesn't enter enough tournaments for his downloading of you to be relevant.

#MittrOmni2012

falco03

Smash Lord
doesnt matter the level of the person you play with. all you need to know is the character weakness and learn how to **** him off of that.

ex snake cant land. so figure out how to throw him of stage and keep him off.
ex metaknight has no projectile. make him try to catch you and he dies early
ex olimar has no shield armor. attack when he attacks

learn to pick your battles.if someones off stage dont run.kill them if there a character who cant fly. if someones under you try to land safely dont attack.

ps omnis logic saying study esam was very good. watch but try to understand why he does what he does

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
doesnt matter the level of the person you play with. all you need to know is the character weakness and learn how to **** him off of that.

ex snake cant land. so figure out how to throw him of stage and keep him off.
ex metaknight has no projectile. make him try to catch you and he dies early
ex olimar has no shield armor. attack when he attacks

learn to pick your battles.if someones off stage dont run.kill them if there a character who cant fly. if someones under you try to land safely dont attack.

ps omnis logic saying study esam was very good. watch but try to understand why he does what he does
Would you go to my tourney if I host it on the 22nd Lie? Same place as last time.

:018:

falco03

Smash Lord
hell yea that tourney was ****. ill ask mekos to team.

tant learn how to use bananas. when a mk is scared of bananas they lose. mk is better than diddy with bananas remember that. diddy is my favorite match up by far. i cant wait to play adhd again.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol, it's not "downloading", fyi. it's simply the art of noticing a person's bad habits and punishing them severely and frequently for them.

it's not hard to locate them and... *gasp* you can do this to anyone at anytime.

my secret's out.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lie I'm not afraid of bananas. I usually do well when I get one. I practiced anti's method which is perfectly spaced retreating fair to pick up bananas and that works nicely. I just can't let them get in the prime diddy position (banana in hand banana in front peanut gun)

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hell yea that tourney was ****. ill ask mekos to team.

tant learn how to use bananas. when a mk is scared of bananas they lose. mk is better than diddy with bananas remember that. diddy is my favorite match up by far. i cant wait to play adhd again.
I'm busy on the 22nd. I have a golf tournament that day.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Hey Omni, change the youtube video on the first page of the thread.
The video you have posted was taken off.

Top Bottom