• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Inui

Banned via Warnings
is anyone here still sick from pound... ? -___-
Nope.

Boss and PS are so hard for me to beat lmao. i dont think ill ever beat them -_- great team
I'm like 8-1 with that team with Atomsk and ChuDat. I only lost with Snakeee because he got ooooowned and should have went ZSS.

They are mad good, though.

I'm "ignorant", but you can't spell "mad" or "dumb".

:D
Oh, and "Mad dumb" is not a sentence by the way.

You're ignorant.

Coney

Smash Master
yes!

i don't know if it's from pound but like, i got this stupid flu thing going on

sucks because i was sick before pound too, was coughing all into the mic and ****, and now it's just worse @_@

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yes.

Yo Deez just asked me to team with him and now he's pissed. WTF? Like I said, don't ask a good player to team unless you want the truth!

MD/VA - stop attacking each other. Instead, attack Inui and douche him out of this thread. Sorry Inui =) LOLZ.

Are there any smashfests happening tomorrow? I may come if I'm not sick.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Chu teamed with me in Melee b4, he likes me clearly, top 3 baby, we were good for it~!

Korn - u got me sick! >:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
^ CK got us sick for sure, so does the Machine....

Yes.

Yo Deez just asked me to team with him and now he's pissed. WTF? Like I said, don't ask a good player to team unless you want the truth!

MD/VA - stop attacking each other. Instead, attack Inui and douche him out of this thread. Sorry Inui =) LOLZ.

lol...
hey chu, wanna team ? D:

yeah I'm still recover, but I also want to play tomorrow as well :o

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I teamed with Chu in Melee before and we got owned by Kirbstir/G-reg but ***** everyone else.

Falcon/Peach kinda negates ICs and Chu's Fox wasn't amazing yet. :(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yea i'm with my gf this weekend. lets do something next weekend.

i'd rather md/va not pass their swine flu to the rest of the healthy cast.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
All of this drama is a good read. <embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/chew.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed>

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yes.

I wasn't pissed Chu lmao.. its you just sent me the same text twice and i was like wtf?? ok I get it... the first time i just replied with "K". why would I be pissed that you wouldn't team with me...

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure where I should ask this and I might be talking a bit prematurely about this but I wanted some opinions. I have a friend who used to own a card shop and is looking to open one again. How interested would you guys be if a lan center type place opened up around the DC area that'll hold regular smash tournaments weekly n such. I wanna know what kind of turnout we might expect for weekly or even daily or almost daily smash events.

EDIT: I would be also constructing and helping these so any feedback whats so ever would be great.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Prices?

Lan center venue fees are usually high. If you plan almost daily events, don't expect much attendence.

Bi weeklies sound nice, though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to try and start doing a monthly tourney for brawl and one for melee every month at UMBC if vist can get the room taken care of

Top Bottom