• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Presents: Sector B Ed. 2, @ Ultimate Gaming Zone, 12/12/09, Gaithersburg, MD

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hey guy i kinda wanna go to this and enter singles wiht marth to see if i can take 9th place again >_> :p

esoj ride yes or no?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
meep is gonna be here XD your not getting first :D heads up
chu, you might wanna go get m2k... cause i refuse to let you win doubles again >.< your a doubles genius "inui said it" however i'm a doubles genius "chu dat said it" i trump you

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Sure. I'll MM your Bowser with my Mario.

Edit: And anyone else you want to money match my Mario/Metaknight/Lucario with.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
MM's anyone vs my Falco/Wolf/Rob? Or low tier MM vs my Bowser?
i'll mm your wolf, or your rob, or your falco, or your other :D

Sure. I'll MM your Bowser with my Mario.

Edit: And anyone else you want to money match my Mario/Metaknight/Lucario with.
i'll mm your mario, or your metakinght, or your lucario, or your other :D
minimum $5

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
alright ill definately be showing up to this, anyone need a teammate?

@ zander - ill money match any of your chars for a few bucks

ChuDat

Smash Master
meep is gonna be here XD your not getting first :D heads up
chu, you might wanna go get m2k... cause i refuse to let you win doubles again >.< your a doubles genius "inui said it" however i'm a doubles genius "chu dat said it" i trump you
LMAO. If I beat u in doubles, then you have to say "Olimar sucks in doubles"

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
funny how the first 10 post have almost nothing to do with confirming you are going

anyway

I will go if somebody knows how to fix my stream problem because I probably won't even enter this tourney I Quit Falco because i wanted to main pokemon trainer but now im jus tired of losing because i dont kno how to use ivysaur + barely know how to use charizard and im not tryna go back to falco because hes still just as boring (used him vs deez...he was still boring) </rant>

Still the best squirtle in this region...lol....well MD/VA atleast (not sure how good reflex squirtle is)

anyway this is the stream problem

I Sold my old laptop (the one with XP on it that i have been using to stream) and i figured out how to get the dazzle to work on windows vista 64-bit....and i can record replays and all that stuff but when i try to stream using ustream or justintv it like streams in widescreen...like the stream only captures the middle part of the screen totally disregarding the edges....so if anyone knows how to fix that (NAMELY YOU BIO!!! or Tant) it would be greatly appreciated
me and GIMR will mm u. me with PT(the best in MD/VA) and my bro with Ness (A.K.A. the lochness monsta!!)

also I will do a doubles PT team with you if u interested.... Team Red and Blue?

Edit: this is aposl, somehow the pc just relogged in ans my bro, WTF smashboards?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
didnt me and chu already play PS in doubles in a tournament not too long ago? what happened there?

oh yeah... RAAAAAAPE

Xander, I'll take on any of your characters.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Seagull I'll mm you wolf, falco, fox wtv

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Alright Omni. o:... I'll MM your Metaknight with my Lucario for three?

PS.. I'll MM your Olimar with my Lucario for five. :D..

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Windows is the best operating system. Discuss.

Also, things have slightly changed. So instead of having like a 5% chance of making this, I now have a 20% chance. Keep hopin!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Ubuntu sucks GTFO i don't know what it is but since I never heard of it, it defiantly sucks.

I think it was windows 95 on my old computer that was simply the best

Unmatched by any other windows ever made

waking up and turning on the screen and seeing this was amazing

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
me and GIMR will mm u. me with PT(the best in MD/VA) and my bro with Ness (A.K.A. the lochness monsta!!)

also I will do a doubles PT team with you if u interested.... Team Red and Blue?

Edit: this is aposl, somehow the pc just relogged in ans my bro, WTF smashboards?
Im Completely sure ur PT is prolly better then mines as a whole because i still haven't figured out the other 2 so uhh...nice job havin best in md/va when only 2 of them exist...

ur bro would **** me cuz i suck against ness with everyone but falco (im not patient)

and last im not even sure if im going any more....semi-money johns+ i still didnt fix my stream so i virtually have no reason to go to this tourney now seeing as even if i go someone has to pay for my entrance fee (working off the credit card until wednesday Pay Day)

ill MM u later tho when i get my stacks up and quit buying clothes and shoes

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Im Completely sure ur PT is prolly better then mines as a whole because i still haven't figured out the other 2 so uhh...nice job havin best in md/va when only 2 of them exist...

ur bro would **** me cuz i suck against ness with everyone but falco (im not patient)

and last im not even sure if im going any more....semi-money johns+ i still didnt fix my stream so i virtually have no reason to go to this tourney now seeing as even if i go someone has to pay for my entrance fee (working off the credit card until wednesday Pay Day)

ill MM u later tho when i get my stacks up and quit buying clothes and shoes
My Ness vs your Falco?

Top Bottom