• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Presents: Sector B Ed. 2, @ Ultimate Gaming Zone, 12/12/09, Gaithersburg, MD

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No, Windows 7 is the best Operating System of all time, OF ALL TIME

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Wow really? You're clearly going to have a huge turnout, chill out.
little does he know that im having my own super secret tourney this weekend that everyone is going to so no one will appear at his tourney. That is ofcourse, he pays me 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I totally need a ride for this. Metro isn't an option since my parents are going to be out of town with the car.

Omni

BRoomer
I live like 5 minutes away from Sassy's place next to the Six Flags.

If people are going to Sassy's tonight and leaving for Deez's in the morning than let me know so I can confirm that I can get a ride up there!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
sassy is having something 2nite?

edit: dont kno y i posted here when i could have just called him...already did

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Y? my kirby is garbz...but in comparision to me as a whole i guess its good seeing as im not that good at this game

Omni

BRoomer
Oh, Sassy is going? I didn't think he was for some reason, lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Might come to this..if i do i need a team.
and a 50$ mm xD
LOL, a $50 Kirby ditto MM would be great but sooooooooooo stupid....I don't know if I want to do it or not. I'll let you know if you are there.

Also TKO I said I want you to main Kirby cause MD/VA is lacking Kirbys now with all the Kirbys that quit. And HAT plays D3 and Snake mainly now, so only Kirby mains now if I'm right are me, Chu and Nilik.

Nilik

Smash Cadet
LOL, a $50 Kirby ditto MM would be great but sooooooooooo stupid....I don't know if I want to do it or not. I'll let you know if you are there.

Also TKO I said I want you to main Kirby cause MD/VA is lacking Kirbys now with all the Kirbys that quit. And HAT plays D3 and Snake mainly now, so only Kirby mains now if I'm right are me, Chu and Nilik.
lol alright. and if i still have 50 dollers lol. and yes i am a kirby main

Omni

BRoomer
Okay. No one's contacting me. :(

Is there anyone who is going to be staying the night at Sassy's and leaving for the tournament in the morning? If so, please give me your cell phone number. I live literally less than 5 minutes from the guy so a ride would be fuggin' sweet.

Omni

BRoomer
Nevermind! Lobos is the man!

See you guys tomorrow. I'm going to get my *** beat by so many people tomorrow, lol. Hoping to get at least get top 7.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Hey I got a question, even if Im just coming for singles do I have to pay that extra 5 bucks? Cuz I see that on the first post so I need some clarification

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Hey I got a question, even if Im just coming for singles do I have to pay that extra 5 bucks? Cuz I see that on the first post so I need some clarification
nah that shouldnt happen if it does its messed up

you should only be paying 20 bucks if your only coming for singles and **** >_>

hope it gets cleared up

Top Bottom