• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Best episode of HIMYM ever. Ripped the audio from that song and put it on my ipod the second I finished watching it. <3

EVERYONE SUIT UP.
If you don't, the full wrath of Vermy will rain an unholy vengeance down upon thee.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Man, if only I looked decent in a suit I'd get one lol... Robocop's lookin to be massive :D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I look ******** in a suit.
I look ******** in general.
So I should just not come.

**** you all anyway since I'm coming regardless. Maybe with green hair.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I'm coming as the Australian smash bros vet. Shaz......Hopefully the likeness will be there!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The first or second weekend of October. Once this had been finalised along with the venue, the Robocop thread will begin.

MTGod

Smash Champion
The first or second weekend of October. Once this had been finalised along with the venue, the Robocop thread will begin.
Dang, looks like I might not make it unless I get lucky with my timetable... Compulsory lab attendance *sadface*

MTGod

Smash Champion
That is sad! You have labs on the weekends?
This is a three day event, yes??? This semester I have a lab that finishes at 5.30 on Fridays, with lab reports from previous Monday labs due Mondays... Next semester I have 3 labs a week, so the chance of one of them being on a Friday is higher than one of them NOT being on a Friday :p

Working on a worst case scenario (i.e. my timetable for this semester lol) if I came to Robocop, I'd be getting in early Saturday morning (1am) and doing my lab reports in my free time at the tournament making me irritable and play a worse Lucas if it is indeed possible; this is doable, but so is getting eaten by a crocodile, both of which I'd prefer not to do :p Unfortunately I don't think the Curtin will see playing video games a fitting excuse for not attending...

That being said, there's no point in being negative about it - I don't have Uni on Sat/Sun so it's definitely doable, and if I get lucky with timetabling I may even be able to make it on the Friday too :D Plus, I could get REALLY lucky and the tournament could be organised for the week off, eh Cao :D:D:D??? Speculation doesn't always have to be skepticulation...?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hmmm... not to mention the 3rd day (which would be the Friday) would only be for the crew battles at night), so it's not fully scheduled like Sat/Sun.

MTGod

Smash Champion
1st to the 3rd, eh :D??? I'll be in if I can come along with other Perth people :D

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
hmm, 2nd is my birthday so I might not come, might be doing other things.
or maybe I'll just go for one day, I'll see closer to the date.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yes Nix that's exactly what I used it for last year, just go in super study mode beforehand and use this as a break in between =)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol yeah Dekar phil and HMW totally stole that idea from us, they just called it something madt 'the good player fund'

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i doubt any interstaters will care
cao will totally rig bracket this monthly anyway
everyone will have a by except you and tibs
he will enter computers if necessary to shape bracket

Splice

Smash Hero
i doubt any interstaters will care
cao will totally rig bracket this monthly anyway
everyone will have a by except you and tibs
he will enter computers if necessary to shape bracket
Yeah make it happen Cao. NO WAIT! Put ALL THE BYES on Surgis side of the bracket, Work with Dekar to systematically knock everyone on Tibs side of the bracket into losers and then out of the tournament, then sandbag. Surgi vs Tibs grand finals for all.

Rockys date is appropriately timed. I hope I'm not going away on the holidays though. During school is better for me :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
School holidays for everyone! As for the venue, I'm chasing up multiple options, this will take a while longer to surface, especially in consultation with CW staff. I've got over 7 months to figure it out!

With that much time for the RC hype train, I'm hoping for a 120+ turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom