• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I couldn't get the time off work :(

I'm starting a new job on monday and theres no way I could have had my first day off work :(

I'm pretty cut.
i am actually legitmately devastated.

Yeah no problem attila, Tanman said he was gunna give me his Portable hardrive to take down cause of some videos Tibs and some others wanted, I'll tell him when I see him.
thanks heaps siyro/tanman, been wanting them for a while. was a bit groggy that day and dont remember too much, just remember that there was ****.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
5v5 crews isn't as epic :(

But on a better note, it won't take up as much time. I think we can fit a bigger crew battle after the OoS vs VIC is done. For the people who miss out.

I will decide on the day when crews will be done but as it stands, it will be held after singles.

@Vermy: I know you're right behind me playing Smash but Nintendo monopoly what? Sounds cool.

Oh people, look at the rules on the front page, nothing has been changed. This is not Rocky and the stage list remains as it always has been (including Norfair being a CP).

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hit and run for 8 mins on Luigi's Mansion. God yes.

While a very unreasonable stage list, it will be quite lols.

Also the 5v5 crew match will be good considering the quality of the matches bound to be played in it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Too bad Toby ain't coming, cus I was about to get a hotel room for the both of you as a surprise... now there's no point, so oh well :)

Toby.

Smash Master
I hope all my NSW buddies do me proud!

Luke: I'm giving you permission to remove the weights and release your gates. Show them the vitality of youth!

Ricky: I understand. Soon you'll be showing everyone how slow they really are :)

Shaya: Keikaku Doori.

Ted: Norfair/Mansion GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
SYDNEY vs MELBOURNE the VICS have it in the bag! coz they have me! bwahahahaha

my corner will have my mini gamecube screen for casual melee and my t.v will be setup for 64 smash! that is all

Vermy

Smash Champion
Atlas: all TVs possible need to be used for Brawl pools/singles. Unless its an actual 64 plugged in, don't even think about it. With all the hype and expected attendance we need it to run as smoothly as possible, so no piss farting around.

And your smack talk is rubbish. I owned you upside the head tonight at n2c, and I'm not even melbourne power ranked. So please stop, you're embarassing yourself. Kthx.

Vermy has spoken. *raises fist*

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
power rankings are currently being discussed and will be finalised at the coming stigma. youll just have to wait until then to see the best in melbourne.

Splice

Smash Hero
Wait, so who do I have MM's with?

$2 - Connor
$2 - Leisha
$5 - Vermy?
Serious Pride Match With D0N (no sandbagging allowed)

I'll probably forget everything on the day, so remind me then and we'll see how i feel on the day lol.

^_^ theres so many people I want to play in friendlies oh lordy what am i going to do ?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But Papa S.D,

they want us to do it,
they told us to do it,
THEY BEGGED US TO DO IT,

SO~~~
whyyyyyyyyyyy
not
dooooooooooooooo itttttttt!?

(Joker mixed with Opera voice there)

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah SD. They talk about how boring and gay the matches between me and Shaya were, but after I'm done with Melbourne those matches will look like genesis melee finals . :p

tedeth

Smash Master
DW I won't be a smartass against the people I fell I shouldn't be a smartass against.

I don't want to win the tourney by timing people out, just have a few lols... at other people's expense :p

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
How could anyone find that fun though? thats what really gets me. I can understand that people want to win, but when it comes down to it, a timeout is only considered a win by the rules, everyone else just goes yeah whatever.

_X_

Smash Lord
Hating the other states? That's suuuurrre to boost attendance from them. ;)
It hasn't stopped them yet.

melbourne doesnt even have power rankings, so please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. kthx
Oh no! Melbourne doesn't have a LIST! We don't have a list with some of our players names on it!!!

How could we be so blind, we cannot hope to be as good as NSW, you know, with their list and all. How could we hope to win with out this magical list. Alas, you are correct, have a power-ranking clearly improves your states skill level.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I could swear to god you guys had a PR list but I cant find it anywhere, you do have a panel, but no list?

oh right I get it, X was good enough to take the top 3 players spots, and since the list started with xxx the list was deemed inappropriate and banned.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Atlas: all TVs possible need to be used for Brawl pools/singles. Unless its an actual 64 plugged in, don't even think about it. With all the hype and expected attendance we need it to run as smoothly as possible, so no piss farting around.

And your smack talk is rubbish. I owned you upside the head tonight at n2c, and I'm not even melbourne power ranked. So please stop, you're embarassing yourself. Kthx.

Vermy has spoken. *raises fist*
Calm down Vermy ;)

X, do you mind if I wear thongs on Sunday? I have a blister on my foot lol.

_X_

Smash Lord
@Luke: Melbourne is actually in the process of making a power rankings list. I was trollin'.

@Afro: Dude wear what ever you like, I was kidding.

Although I would appricate everyone shower... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom