• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
guys, everyone...I don't care if you donated 5$ or 100$, please donate $9.01 in 2 hours, we can't count on someone to back up the rear for us.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Not gonna lie I got genuinely a little emotional during that build up to the Spirit Bomb. I think I really want to get more active in the tournament community.

I dunno, we'll see I suppose.

KDesu

Smash Rookie
Just dropped $20. Keep the hype coming, guys. Donate, watch the VGBootCamp's channel on Twitch, etc. Do whatever you can. These last three hours are the ones that matter.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I just want to say that I'm so proud to be part of this community. I'm so happy about this fundraiser because I feel it has really brought us together as a community. I'm proud of everyone who've done their share on this, much love

I see you guys at EVO

smashmachine

Smash Lord
I just want to say that I'm so proud to be part of this community. I'm so happy about this fundraiser because I feel it has really brought us together as a community. I'm proud of everyone who've done their share on this, much love

I see you guys at EVO
better drop $20k to hold off skullgirls
or knock out their stream

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
What's the current situation? I just got out of class but I can't watch the stream. All the cool kids are using the Wifi and I can't load it. Also, my phone browser sucks.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Well I donated 50 towards skullgirls, doesn't mean much, but I too am surprised we are moving so fast.

Wanted my character drawn by personasama mostly
:awesome:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I wanted to get home from work earlier to watch the streams etc, but I've got **** to sort out.

Means I'll be home just in time to donate though.

:phone:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
like, the fact that we got this ****ing far makes me want to donate the second i get back to my room
I've been telling myself i can't afford this for the past month pr so, but now I don't even care
money is temporary, being able to say not just that I remember this
but that I was a PART of this
that's forever

smashmachine

Smash Lord
like, the fact that we got this ****ing far makes me want to donate the second i get back to my room
I've been telling myself i can't afford this for the past month pr so, but now I don't even care
that's forever
it would have been funny if some company did "donate up to x amount with proof, we reimburse you"
....would that have been legal?

Bryonato

Green Hat
that's forever
That's the spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom