• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
C'mon guys don't spam.

Unless you DONATE money. Then you can spam :).

Smooth Criminal

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
what the ****, did someone just donate over 2,000 just to get 22222.22`

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Skullgirls Community = Majin Buu

Scar = Hercules

Melee Community = People of Earth

Mysterious 4K Donor = Vegeta

Melee = Goku

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lol BrandX, Thank You for being kind to everyone here and all, but I still think its funny that you have nearly double my post in a matter of days, and I have been here for like 9 months or something, and to like 6-7 melee tourneys.

People who are wondering how to be dedicated to their community, take notes, Cuz BrandX is pretty damn dedicated to SG. :cool:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Lol BrandX, Thank You for being kind to everyone here and all, but I still think its funny that you have nearly double my post in a matter of days, and I have been here for like 9 months or something, and to like 6-7 melee tourneys.

People who are wondering how to be dedicated to their community, take notes, Cuz BrandX is pretty damn dedicated to SG. :cool:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/skullgirls-nominated-for-8th-slot-at-evo.174467/page-5#post-7903515 (Warning!:Uncensored curse words/insanity)

I think I'll pass on the taking notes thing, dudejack.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
it's nice to see that our lead is back

these next few days are gonna be crazy

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Clearly they're the super villains in this battle while we're playing the role of the heroes. They're sneaking around in the shadows talking about secrets and holding back their funds from charity. Meanwhile, we're rallying troops in the open and all of the matched donations from our drive were instantly donated as promised. Don't let Gendo Ikari start Third Impact! We mustn't run away!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Whatever works for you.

I just love Melee and hate SG.

Why are there no rich fans? Come on, at least one of you must have connections. GET DEM MILLIONS OF DOLLAZ.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've snooped enough in the SG community to believe with strong suspicion they have AT MINIMUM $5500 in snipers. Number 13 may be one or may know one. Not sure if any of them donated during that last drive, though.

We have to smack them down hard to beat them. Probly be winning by like 10k to actually, you know, win.

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice

I don't even have 100 posts yet ._. and look at my join date.
I'm just too good at lurking.

VASH

Smash Cadet
I've snooped enough in the SG community to believe with strong suspicion they have AT MINIMUM $5500 in snipers. Number 13 may be one or may know one. Not sure if any of them donated during that last drive, though.

We have to smack them down hard to beat them. Probly be winning by like 10k to actually, you know, win.
Number 13 talks a big game, hope he's able to back it up, for the sake of boobies

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman

If this is true, please show proof. I'm sure Number 13 has a lot planned. He hasn't shown anything but confidence in this whole thing.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
This is about as close as we'll ever get to Melee vs FGC, and I'm loving the **** out of all this. On top, it's going to a great cause! :D

Can't wait to see the Spirit Bomb! :cool:

Number 13

Smash Rookie
Well the AV is neither thank you very much. Its Madao doing a parody impression OF Gendo. Funny thing is both characters have same VA

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Well the AV is neither thank you very much. Its Madao doing a parody impression OF Gendo. Funny thing is both characters have same VA
Really?!? Wow. I don't know what series he's from but he looks exactly like him. I should have figured though since I didn't recognize the outfit or the background.

Number 13

Smash Rookie
He is from Gintama. He is a recurring character who is a homeless bum that rocks his shades while living as he pleases

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
He is from Gintama. He is a recurring character who is a homeless bum that rocks his shades
Yep. I know about him. And yeah, it doesn't change the fact that you're the number one villain in this community at least in my eyes. Don't worry though. Not all villains are evil.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Thank you for the kind words, yeah I know I've had some crazy **** happen with myself, but truly and dedicated to my community. I also wanted to be a good sport with you guys~

Yeah I noticed people are shocked I have so many posts XD

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/skullgirls-nominated-for-8th-slot-at-evo.174467/page-5#post-7903515 (Warning!:Uncensored curse words/insanity)

I think I'll pass on the taking notes thing, dudejack.
You did not have to bring up something so irrelevant and old, I was over that ages ago and am a much better person this time >_>

Damn.... Well, in terms of how much dedication hes pretty solid, but maybe not in terms of HOW hes dedicated, dudejack. :bee: And I was just wanting to give the guy some credit for being THAT dedicated to skullgirls
Aw come on, I'm better then that. I was just in a moment of weakness that's all. It was YOUR community that got be back on my feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom