• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't think anyone wants to break the 25K mark. its been at that for like 2 hours

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Been looking back at the livestream where we broke $5000 in the first 10 minutes and I think it would be really cool if, once this is all said and done, we could make an EVO hype video featuring all sorts of moments from this charity drive. I'm not sure if the charity drive was mentioned at any point during APEX but it could start there (around when it first came to our attention), the day that MLP was given Indie Showcase and we saw how well we were doing, the moment when Skullgirls jumped ahead of us to $6000, and then our big stream. Then we could show their big stream, and then the reaction from Oddler's stream when the $4000 came in (if he keeps archives), and we could end with the dueling streams between us and Skullgirls on Thursday night.

All while Mute City plays in the background.

Or Nightwish. >_>

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
When is our stream going up tonight? This Skullgirls stream is soooo boring. He didn't even have the game on his console so now he's downloading it.

Revven

FrankerZ
When is our stream going up tonight?
Uhm, the only thing we have tonight is another episode of the Smash Lab with Scar, Alukard, and I think DJ Nintendo? Nothing for the purpose of donating... (though I guess people could donate during it anyway because Scar is doing it cuz of the contest).

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Uhm, the only thing we have tonight is another episode of the Smash Lab with Scar, Alukard, and I think DJ Nintendo? Nothing for the purpose of donating... (though I guess people could donate during it anyway because Scar is doing it cuz of the contest).
grr we need one
technical difficulty-free ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom