• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Master Guide - New to the Game? Check here!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
There is a link to this thread in a stickied thread of this room and a stickied thread in the Meet and Greet room.

I believe that's good enough.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Ok, there has to be another way to get Hammer Throw. I've been trying both ways countless times and it refuses to come up as a bonus for me. I know I'm doing it right because I see myself physically throw the hammer (and pretty soon the controller), but still I get nothing. If there's some other secret way, I don't care how complicated, please tell me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31oYO0uHAzU- this is a video of what it should look like. and yes, its possible. i just did it about 5 seconds ago. lay a bomb, keep holding down (i dont know if that part is necessary, but it seems to be...), then press A at the last frame before the bomb goes off. if it works you pop in the air in morph ball form, holding the hammer. be sure to press the c-stick to throw it before you land!!!

EDIT: wow, i just reread your post. i cant help you there, that sucks.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
1)Some missing bonuses that I found that I had but this guide didn't:

"Button Holder (4000): Held down the A or B Button. (For the entire Match)"
"Mrs. Saturn (1500): Held Mr. Saturn for 30 seconds or more."
"Invincible Finish (x1200): Player is invincible at the end of the match."

EDIT:
2) Nevermind those remaining bonuses. I got them all. I guess that's all the bonus hunting I'll be doing until Brawl comes out... (sigh) :urg:

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
ONe short little error. To get Dr Mario you beat adventure or classic on any mode with mario not normal mode. Just a little error there.

jambre

Smash Apprentice
you can get all characters on very easy, at least in the PAL version

Darkhiryuu

Smash Rookie
For the Lon Lon Milk, Target, Sheriff and Unown trophies I think my game glitched. I beat BtT with all characters and have a total time of 11:57:xx and for home run contest I have a total distance of over 22,000 feet yet the game didn't give me those trophies. The game even said under special messages I beat BtT with all characters yet still nothing. Any idea how I can get those?

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Just to check, I had 2 different "Yoshi's Island" stages before attempting Homerun Contest - "Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Island" and "Yoshi's Story: Yoshi's Island", am I going to get a third?

Incase of some sort of annomaly, I use the PAL version.

Top Bottom