• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Match-Up Chart (NTSC) [Update 008 - 09.09.28]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't think fox sheik is in sheik's favor by enough to say 6-4. if it really was then I'd think M2K would use Sheik instead of Marth against Fox.
falco, on the other hand....

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
55-45 sounds about right unknown, but I must say that I think fox is slightly tougher than the other 2. And then there's the fact that good powershielding can change the falco sheik match-up altogether... but yep, sheik's only 3 "bad" match-ups, lol.

Also Sheik v. ganon should be 6:4.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Those players are on completely different skill levels, of course its going to look hopeless.

edit:: mistake? me? NEVER!

otg

Smash Master
I know htat m2k is m2k, but dogy is one of the (if not the) best doc(s) atm. We really have nothing else to compare it to, so if you want an example of this matchup at the current level of the metagame, then there you have it.

I find it interesting that dogy did better than darkrain though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so you've only seen him vs. m2k.... once? he's taken m2k to last stock twice and was 2 stocked another game. he's clearly done far better than Dogy has (not to say that Dogy hasn't done well against M2K considering the match-up disadvantage and M2k being M2K, Dogy is still a beast).

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Unknown522 posting: Didn't notice that I wasn't signed in...

Man if only that was true. 7-3 might be a lil extreme I'll admit, but it's def Doc's worst matchup regardless of the cg -> fsmash and stupid easy edgeguards. Go watch Dogy v. M2k, and you'll see how hopeless that matchup can be.
Sheik v doc is 65-35 for shiek

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJ do you think those are the worst 3 though? How do you think doc does vs. spacies
Yeah, those I believe are Dr. Mario's three worst matchups. Although Fox might be an exchange for Falcon.

Meh, Falco is harder than fox, the d-air messes him up.
Nah son. Falco is easier to fight with Dr. Mario than Fox. Fox's Drill-shine up-smash>Falco's d-air.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Fox and Falco both have guaranteed combos on Doc at any percent. Fox with his waveshine > upsmash, Falco with his shine > anything and dair > anything.

I feel like Falco vs Doc is easier from a Falco's perspective. The lasers are so good for forcing him to make mistakes/shield. And dair is just amazing because it can't be CC'ed. >_>

Top Bottom