• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee (Maybe a Brawl) Tournament 3/7/09 at ZP. Hosted by Spider_Sense and Linguini.

PoOh MaDneZz954

Smash Rookie
alright time to go bacc to the dark room of zero ping spider count me in i dont live to far from there like a 6 min walk for me and if anyone needs a ride ill just jack one of the metro bus but u might have to pay the bus fair still who is down to help me do this lol.. and and im bringing my low tier c.falcon and his STFU PUNCH!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm going to fight Pasta when I see him. >=( I'm going to beat his *** and after when I'm done beating his ***, I'm going to take a dump in his mouth, and make him vomit up my feces which is comprised of all the food he's eaten, and then make him eat it again. Then I'm going to take a slegehammer and batter his face in, then I'm going to skull **** his eyesocket; and then inject a sulfur into his stomach, so he'll bleed from the insides. Yeah....that'll show to stop being such a douche bag, queer mongler, ambulance chasing, Jonas Brother wannabe...that **** sucking colombian whorebag.

J/K I love you Emilio. :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm coming.

I got dibs on bleu DK since no one really uses that color.

Any good DK players in FL?

DRD

Smash Lord
Seibrik you forgot to mention guys like me and gdx, winter haven isn't close to anything, even though its still CFL

But I'll try to come to this

Too far away, can't tell if anything's going on yet

and props to SFL travelers, its far from like miami to orlando obviously

gotta return the favor

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man, I wish I could come to this. :] I live near Kissimee though, but we'll see what happenz mang.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hype Hype! lol I'll make sure Linguini doesn't rig the bracket. lol Oh and make sure everyone gives me entrance fees for teams and doubles, because I'll be handling the pot. Linguini isn't allowed to touch the money and handle the tournament. (as per request of the ZP owner)

Top Bottom