• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** 12/05/09 bring set ups!!!

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
@Derek - I think rafman is Anthony's friend. He mentioned his name was Rafael but who knows I could be wrong.

I got my setup with me. Will prolly get there around 12.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm gonna leave in like 30 min, i hope there are some early shows so I'm not bored out of my mind.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That was a fun (and small) tournament

Shoutouts:

Emilio - This kid is too good. OOS powered up and ****. Oh well, i just gotta get better by winterfest and **** you.

Derek - Fun matches. I think i caught on to either your playstyle or how to fight falco again in the losers finals set. You ***** me that first set though, good job. I had hate in my eyes the rest of the tournament just so i could play you.

Nicaboy (don't know your real name) - Fun matches. I think I was playing the best i ever had against you in the 2nd and 3rd matches. Don't **** with me son lol.

Kevin - We did pretty good in teams considering how much I suicided. 'Twas fun.

Smilez - Sorry i didn't let you warm up, i didn't wanna cool down even more since i hadn't played a match in like 45 minutes before I played you. Sorry man.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Thanks everyone for all your help. It was fun.
BEST JIGZ IN SF! XD

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Results:
Teams
1 Linguini/Elliot
2 ESAM/Kevin
3 Jason/Nicaboy
4 Steven/Eli
5 Ballistics/Gringo

Singles
1 Linguini
2 ESAM
3 Ballistics
4 Nicaboy
5 Smilez
5 Andres
7 Gringo
7 Cmoney?

thats all I remember...

Shoutouts

ESAM: Good **** on us getting second in teams! Team ESAM is too good! Too good in singles also.

Gringo: Your Ness is too good. Good **** beating me in singles.

Nicaboy: Almost beat you with fox! I got you next time.

Andres: LOL get wrecked by my shiek! No pound 4 rule johns.

Jason: Thanks for giving me advice and playing friendlies. and your marth is mean. :(

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Save the image to desktop? And then go to the " Go advanced" section at the bottom of the thread and there should be a icon that lets you upload images up here. Hope that helps Durk. Btw, can you put the MM set of my Roy vs Eli?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Only thing is I wish my set with linguini was recorded almost ****it anyway

Jason- we all most had them dont worry bro about choking just gotta stay calm I found out the hard way :(

Linguini-Your advice is amazing bruh congrats on winning. Hope I made you sweat a little bit :urg:

Esam-Your good I can accept my loss vs you :) We gonna win teams next time 4 sho!

Derek- I will always root for you when you play falco. Other than that you like anal?

Kevin- I took you too lightly. I wont make that mistake again:)

Beanman-Work on that edge guarding!!!! Hope to see more of ya!!!!

Cmoney- You got so much better man. Now work on ya gimp game fox and falco are mad easy to gimp.

Eli- Hi lenny kravitez(spelling)

Dwayne-Lol call the cops huh?

Gringo-My god that ness is nasty it makes no sense :confused:

Project- I see someone is gettiing better:)

I think thats everyone I hope.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
im in fl already. so tell me whoever wanna play. exactcly in doral miami
I don't know where doral is but I live in Hialeah. You can come to my place if you want. I don't have school this whole week because I just had surgery so let me know if you wanna come over. This invitation is also sent out to everyone from ZP. Come visit me man!

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
the matchup is in roy's favor. stupido. 55-45 roy. fvk cpt falcon has no good matchups.....except ganon. hahaha

Top Bottom