• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** 12/05/09 bring set ups!!!

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Looks like it might be easy money for me :)
Is there any of this pause ****? (looking at you derek >.>)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Na RJ this tournament is too expensive to try out such an advanced and powerful technique such as tactical pausing, at this tournament, pause will be turned off in singles and in doubles, so that when life stealing is going on, noone accidentally pauses the match.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im waiting on half of south florida to bash me again. Last time i was like im going all doc and well i didn't know sfl loved me so much. Good stuff andrew use that big head of yours.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
I'll bring wii + melee.

Anybody wanna team with me?
I know Jason doesn't have a teammate since Steven is gonna be teaming with James. I'm not sure if Andres has a teammate yet and I might do teams not sure yet.

Also, is Project driving down Shiz, Phanna, and UberIce again?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Wow i havent seen zone in awhile plus he probably doesn't remember me. I hear he droped zelda. Btw i will call those guys tonight and find out whats the deal.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
My projection for who is gonna show/who i want to come to this:

Dale
Warren
Eli
Emilio
Derek
Andrew
Eric
Bronson
Kevin -Project
Kevin -Zidane
Lazaro
Jason
Andres
Stephen
Johnny
Pete
Kye
Justin
Mike
RJ
Marlon
Chris
Justin
Dwayne
Jeremy
Jose
Juan
Raphael - still doesnt know about work
SAM - HYPE!
Cryptik - still dont know your first name
Cameron - I will drag him out
Alex - from Panama City
David(Rice) and John(Drumma Boi) - hopefully alex can bring them!
Ganon543??
SEIBRIK??? -maybe after he wins the brawl tournament on friday??

I think we should ban emilio and bronson from teaming dale, the two best shouldnt team

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I probably won't enter, cause I might have to leave early and I don't know how long this tournament is going to be. So Dale/Warren, you guys might have to find a ride back home.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
What time is the tourney? I am ready to win some money.

@sebrick: Yo just bring that **** with you..it's what I am going to do if I can get out of work.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i smell a eric emilio money match

@ RJ 11

LoL dale when do you NOT play gay?

aww bummer jason you better at least money match some ppl

ALL MONEY MATCHES NEED TO BE RECORDED

i wanna mm bronson, eric, and raphael, im too scurred of emilio

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
My names Danny.

Edit- If you wanna call me Danny instead of Cryptik thats cool. It would probably be better. If you already call me Cryptik and don't wanna change don't worry about it.

Also, I've decided to stick to Falco. He just seems to fit me better. My Falcon has gotten really bad lately and I just hate how inconsistent I am with him. I'd really like to get some experience at this tourney.

People I wanna play this time around:
Nicaboy-You're mad cool and you always give me good advice.
Roy-You and Nica are cool as **** and it's always fun to play you guys.
Jason-It's always fun to get my *** handed to me after all that **** I talk on AIM.
Linguini/Emilio-I don't think I know you well enough to call you by your name. I'll fight any of your characters. I need matchup experience and I also need to play someone who is way better than me.
Bronson- You were mad cool when I met you a few months ago when I just started playing competitively. We never got to play and I would seriously like to play THE BEST FALCO in the world.
Derek- Had fun playing Falco dittos with you. They are by far my favorite matchup.

And everyone else I usually play against.

IMPORTANT-
I wanna buy a capture card. I've got like $80 to spend and I wanna know which one I should buy. The cheaper the better but quality matters too. When I get one I will bring it to every tournament that way we have more setups with recording.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We can play danny.
@ crispyone now look what you did. Now i can never love another woman again because your not coming. O btw me and roy are gonna enter teams again now. We should win this no worries except for one team who should be fairly obvious.

Zone

Smash Champion
im pretty sure you've made the same mistake before, it's called reading the location.....
I don't mind a 6hour drive. which is the result of most of the FL tournaments. same with GA. So I make a mental note when i'm skimming of ones I Want to check out later. Well I checked it out now and 9 hours is a bit extreme for me. considering I always drive the whole way.

It's not like I made plans took the day off or something then found out I don't want to go. I read it obviously before making plans. It's not really a mistake, more so of a excited--> dissappointment complaint. Sad how I live in one of the best states for smash, but I'm practically closer to GA than most of FL smash scene.

Still might come, if someone else can help me drive here >.>
I usually go to bed at 7:00p.m. so friday after work it would be a little rough to make it alone w/o falling asleep while driving. Don't want to die >.>; I've fallen asleep driving twice.

Zone

Smash Champion
F*** it i'll come to this. Somehow.

Sorry double post

PS:
@Ballistics I'll ask rice.
@Nicaboy Your name is familiar but I can't relate it to a face. I'm sure i'll recognize you when I see you :p

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I don't mind a 6hour drive. which is the result of most of the FL tournaments. same with GA. So I make a mental note when i'm skimming of ones I Want to check out later. Well I checked it out now and 9 hours is a bit extreme for me. considering I always drive the whole way.

It's not like I made plans took the day off or something then found out I don't want to go. I read it obviously before making plans. It's not really a mistake, more so of a excited--> dissappointment complaint. Sad how I live in one of the best states for smash, but I'm practically closer to GA than most of FL smash scene.

Still might come, if someone else can help me drive here >.>
I usually go to bed at 7:00p.m. so friday after work it would be a little rough to make it alone w/o falling asleep while driving. Don't want to die >.>; I've fallen asleep driving twice.
lol don't die trying to come over here, it ain't that serious. Try to make it if you can, or bring a group of friends and they can all pitch in for gas and make the ride that much better.

Zone

Smash Champion
Rice and Drummaboi can't make it school johns ect.

Might just be me.

Is there an airport there? >.> I'm not poor or anything so this could be a better option supposing it's not like 700 dollars.

Zone

Smash Champion
lol wtf 800+ dollars to travel from an airport to another airport in the same state. (Round Trip)

I know this is a late ticket buy but jesus

Top Bottom