• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~*Melee n Brawl Smashfest @ Zom~B's May 8th*~

Rayku

Smash Lord
May 8th. May 8th.

Get hyped, son. We've got Melee AND Brawl players coming to this! I'm officially cocky in Melee now, so I need someone to demean me in the game.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah, if this isn't May 8th then you might as well cancel the event because I won't be there. I'm that important.

bigman40

Smash Master
^problem

0_______o
defintely a problem. I know my group would like to get some experience so if we do go to the tourney in FL on May 30th, we'll be set to take on mostly everyone. Plus, I gotta chat with my dad about my car.....****ing **** it! I can't even get a break when I just get off college..... ;_;

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'm down for a Wii, a TV, a cube, and a copy of melee and brawl.
I only have one TV to offer, else I'd bring two complete setups.
I'm considering giving rides to people who aren't too far out of the way.
Bribes of cash and steak n shake accepted.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for a Wii, a TV, a cube, and a copy of melee and brawl.
I only have one TV to offer, else I'd bring two complete setups.
I'm considering giving rides to people who aren't too far out of the way.
Bribes of cash and steak n shake accepted.
There is a steak and shake near the campus. We could all go there for eats.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Oh okay, then I won't be able to go.

It's alright though, there's no need to be selfish. Have fun guys.

Rayku

Smash Lord
VietG you could come after school or something? Iunno =/

I don't know what to tell Scatz, although it would be really awesome if he could somehow manage to come.

bigman40

Smash Master
VietG you could come after school or something? Iunno =/

I don't know what to tell Scatz, although it would be really awesome if he could somehow manage to come.
I already talked to Anti and we agreed to try to setup the next smashfest at Waba until we can find a suitable place to use that's free (Waba will be a backup option if something goes wrong). We're gonna try to find a place close to a CiCi's pizza so people can chill out there when they're hungry (cause 5 bucks for a buffet is too good).

So, I won't be at this one unfortunately, but I'll definitely try to make it to other ones.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I already talked to Anti and we agreed to try to setup the next smashfest at Waba until we can find a suitable place to use that's free (Waba will be a backup option if something goes wrong). We're gonna try to find a place close to a CiCi's pizza so people can chill out there when they're hungry (cause 5 bucks for a buffet is too good).

So, I won't be at this one unfortunately, but I'll definitely try to make it to other ones.
This makes me a sad goldfish.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Um, I MAY not be able to go to this.
I think I have football practice on may 8th.
I'll check the schedule.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think some good etiquette at the smashfest would be to exchange tips during and after the match. That way people will know what to fix and get better.

Top Bottom