• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Actually, he said it depends if he has to work/can get the day off. He isn't going cause of the possible Isai, Him and Blair want to practice up their team skills before OC2.

BladeWise said:
Hey Otto, wanna team with me instead? David's already been taken by Brian (the marth guy).
I might, my plans right now are:
If Nate doesn't show, I team with Blair.
If Chris shows, he teams with Blair and I team with Link. (If he shows)
If Chris doesn't show, Blair might team with Link, so I'll team with Mike.
If Mike has a partner, or doesn't come, you are my partner Teddy, this has a giant posibility of this happening too.
Oh, and if Nate can go, I'm with him. :)

Wimpyfish62 "God I'm so good at this game..." said:
hopefully silv makes this one.
He better, I need to get footage of me vs him, and give him my tapes I've been recording on, If he doesn't go, I'll give them to you and you'll give them to him, right?

ATTN GameCluck:
You should hold Low tier tourneys, that would be the best! The highest being whoever's below Luigi, lol. Take that Ka-master. If you don't know what this means GC guy, It would be a tournament of only bad characters, that of which are worse than Luigi.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yes... low tier tourney ftw ;P

who were you quoting? some guy from a different thread who said the exact same thing as me?

i dont know if i can make it to this, i'm fairly certain i'm working T-T

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
Silent Wolf said:
He better, I need to get footage of me vs him, and give him my tapes I've been recording on, If he doesn't go, I'll give them to you and you'll give them to him, right?

ATTN GameCluck:
You should hold Low tier tourneys, that would be the best! The highest being whoever's below Luigi, lol. Take that Ka-master. If you don't know what this means GC guy, It would be a tournament of only bad characters, that of which are worse than Luigi.

Awwww below Luigi!? hahaha hes low tier tooo! he deserves some respect! :laugh:

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, it's pretty depressing that Luigi and Adult Link can be included. Seriously Wtf. XD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, what? It's plenty reasonable. That's like saying it's depressing that Fox and Falco are allowed in tournaments.

XD, but if you all hate Luigi so much, my...DK will just have to take the gold then.

Siillllent.Will you be able to stay after the tourney for recordings?? C'mooonn. At least for like half an hour.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
It's a LOW teir tourney, not a low teir tourney, plus some rediculously better characters on the side. I think Link and Luigi don't belong in low teir tournaments.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Also, Mario is commonly allowed in low tier tourneys.

ammon via IM in response to Reggie being dumb said:
What?? What does that even meaan? Flame him. dooooooo ittttt
Well now I just have to.

Reggie, what the **** are you talking about? Luigi is a piece of ****, and it is ridiculous that you would think it is unfair allowing him in low tier tourney. Just because Ammon owns your mom with Luigi doesn't mean that he shouldn't be allowed in low tier tourneys. Like Ammon said, thats like removing Fox and Falco from regular tourneys. Maybe you should think with less bias before you post. May as well remove the rest of the mid tier characters while your at it, *** hat...Yeah thats right. *** hat. You better believe it.

Hero Su...LAME LOLZ said:
LUIGI IS DA HAX SON. Dont be lettin him step up all in my grill steppin all over my **** in the low tier **** son

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Shane, I'm not your mom calm your yourself. Ummmm, Silent didn't want Luigi in either. Luigi is waaayyy too good to be in something that is considered primely low teir. Mario allowed in low teir? He's way up the freaking list that makes no sense. I mean when you have Luigi allowed in a low teir tourney why would anyone wanna play Mewtwo, Game & Watch or any of the REAL piss poor characters? It's like he just ruins it for everyone, jerk Luigi. It's nothing like god teir's existence since WE decide and control who is allowed in low teir tourneys.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf said:
I'm sure it's impossible to get rusty when all you do is usmash and uthow uair, lol.
...whew...that sure is a relief - thanks wolf!

I look forward to knocking you out of yet ANOTHER tourney, lol.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We here in Eugene have found a solution to the Link/Luigi "Low Tier" tournament - we only have Bottom Tier tournaments. ^__^

I'm sure Tori would win with DK, unless Blair whoops out his G&W or somethin, LOL. I was just messin with you Dan, I'll take you out next time. :p

Patooty

Smash Ace
1 more day 1 more day!

Still trying to arrange a ride for myself up here. Just in case though.. anyone have a number we could call in case we get lost?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
you know, I just realized.... the address of GC would be useful for those who havent been there before...

18717 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037-4111, US

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
RC i wanna mm you also. bowser vs your whatever (no marth/shiek/jigga/samus)
same amount as you have with eggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I WILL ONLY BE AT THIS TOURNEY FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS AND I'LL BE GETTING FOOTAGE FOR THE FIRST!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
RC I want money match as welllll. How 'bout just 5, seeing as how making you bring another 10 would be a bit rediculous? Unless of course you wanted to make it 10, which would be fine with me. What say ye?? C'moon.

Who do you play?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, two more challenges. I suppose I'll try playing with you gimpy and ka-master. Gimpy I might have to lower the price down to 5$ though. We'll see at the tourney though. As for who I play, I try and play as Falcon. We shall see what justice he serves me tommorow.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
thats cool man, $5 is good, i'll only be there for an hour or so when i'm actually playing, other than that just getting DYNAMIC VIDEO SHOTS!!!

perhaps do a few interviews!??!?!?

lol

re-reading that, phew looks kinda wierd instead of few... even though intentional i'll remove it and edit it back.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
omg i thoguht you were dead

i got a new cell phone gimme your numbah justinnnn
you too teddy...

and actually just everyone on this topic, gimme your cell numbah's

gimpyfish = (206) 399-7868

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
oh i replied in that other thread with my # but here: 541-731-9073

have u removed those songs from your phone that i hear when i call it? stop the insanity! lol

Gimpy and Eggz, you don't know what you just got yourselves into with those mms with R.C. Prepare to be takent to **** City! (R.C.) His Falcon is good, lol.

Top Bottom