• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
...Yup. So anways, when's the next Gameclucks???? Go to place and ask guy, Silent. I don't want PAX to be the only thing I have to look forward to smash-wise....I wanna go to OC2 T_T T_T T_T T_T

I set the date for the 9th and posted on his site if this would work, but if this doesnt work for you all, let me know.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gimpy - why would you just QUIT smash after OC? That is simply ludacris. If anything, you should get serious and start maining with Peach or somesuch....HA!

September 9th works fine for me.

audreyh

Smash Ace
ah shoot its in washington huh... theres a lynnwood down here like 40 minutes away

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
This blows. I don't want to go back to school and miss the tourney. Or pretty much every other tourney that is going to come. Except for maybe december.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
What the crap R.C? You have school on Saturdays?? Just...call in sick?

Anyways, yay @ 9th. I'll be able to come, most likely. And I'll have plenty of...not going to OC2 johns if I lose. Hooorah.....T___________________T

...T_______________________TTTT

Don't get too exited over the date, I gave a random date, and hope that GC will go with it. I'm sure he will cause I looked on his schedule, and nothing's going on then. No ******** LAN kids! I'd be happy to come to a lame Syndicate Black smashfest. ^^ It may be hard for my transpostation though.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't have school on Saturdays, however I am 4 1/2 hours away. So I'd have to find myself a ride home which I may consider. Actually Teddy, if I could convince Plow to come to the tourney as well...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yaaay Silent and Teddy.

Anyone else not going to OC2 should come as well.

Teddy has agreed to give every one in WA who wants to come transportation, including Ammon and I...>_> LOL

BladeWise

Smash Lord
yes, that "Teddy" kid sure must be crazy for agreeing to something like that.
I cant imagine how someone would agree to that, because, of course, Eggz tells no lies, ever.

btw David, you and plow and everyone are all attending the next tourney. (not a request, it's a statement of fact)

Maith

Smash Cadet
Ok well I asked my boss (signed a date) for the weekend off, so if all goes well I shoulda have that weekend off.
so I will enter the tournament :)
Ill probably be there around 10am.

Maith

Smash Cadet
after the tournament sure :)
ill also try and bring 2 of my friends, they would love this tournament.
oh and one of my friends wants to know, is shiek availible (probably should add that if shes not :grin: ).

All characters are allowed, but in the low tier tournament, only the bad ones are allowed. :) yes you can use sheik dont woory.btw, we can do it during the tourney, or even before it. :) bring a lot of pople. ^^

Eggz

Smash Hero
omfgericiscomingiloveericwtfbbq

Maith, 5$ mms to all of your crew? Mebbeh? I play Mario ^^ I look forward to playing you and stuff.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i want to money mathc your whole crew with bowser (i'll likely end up going to this to recorde at very least, i'll enter though to support mr. gamecluck's tourneys and future tourneys as well)

i dont take marth/shiek/jigga/samus

i'll go bowser vs anything else that you've got though

$5-10 best of 3

if you'll money match a fox you'll money match a bowser, if not, you are crazy ;P

Top Bottom