• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well, if we're gonna go that route mc-killa...

Metaknight mains:

Are you feeling alone? Isolated? Lost because of the upcoming ban? Well, we've got just the place for you. Come and join Reverend TC and his family at the Our Lady of Divine Penguinism Church. May D3 be with you. Amen.

:yeahboi:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Well, if we're gonna go that route mc-killa...

Metaknight mains:

Are you feeling alone? Isolated? Lost because of the upcoming ban? Well, we've got just the place for you. Come and join Reverend TC and his family at the Our Lady of Divine Penguinism Church. May D3 be with you. Amen.

:yeahboi:
This definitely made me lol.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I don't think it'll affect my area too much, i don't recall seeing an abundance of MK mains last time so I guess i can live with this. Feels kinda sad though, even if i'm not an MK main, the banning of a character just feels strange.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Olimar looks much better without MK ruining everything. Just check out those MK-banned tournies. Needless to say, matches are also more entertaining. We'll be seeing more players secondary characters like Dedede as they try to take care of Snake, Marth, etc., now that they can't just rage-switch to the bat when they lose.

Oddly, this video has such a low amount of views. Do you people want competitive Smash to get exposure or what?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Well I'm definitely glad he's gone, but I just wish it wasn't after I FINALLY decided to start putting real time and effort into my MK.

Time for divesrity :)

Super hyped about this.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I realized he was bad.
Ahahahahaha. :ganondorf: He doesn't even use his sword.

Ganondorf is like that quiet kid in class. He answers things while hesitating and sounding harmless, while underneath is a crazy negative power that will soon eat away at what is left of that kid..

That kid is Ganondorf without a sword. That negative power inside that kid taking over him is the comparison of Ganondorf finally pulling out his sword. Muahahaha.

Tl;dr - Ganondorf is a shy boy in class that will eat you if your teacher walks out of the room.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now that MK is banned, idk who to main.

Decisions, decisions.
If you like getting gimped or if your scene doesn't know how to use bananas pick diddy.
If you like getting cped to rainbow cruise pick snake.
If you like pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pick falco.
If you like mk pick mk-.
If you like getting grabbed pick wario.
If you like platforms and diarrhea pick ice climbers.
If you like nobody taking you seriously pick olimar.
If you like shields or the color of cancer if cancer had a color pick pikachu.
If you like -- LOLNO, moving on.
If you like hammer time jokes pick dedede.
If you like women pick zss.
If you hate yourself pick anyone else.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Spelt's moronic way of describing the metagame has me thinking...I like women so I think I will main ZSS from here on out. DAKPO WHERE YOU AT?! Teach me ZSS stuff!

Thino

Smash Master
sorry not very familiar with the Brawl tournament scene, do tournament organizers have to use the Unity ruleset? or can they make their own rules about tournament where they will allow Metaknight or not?

also, who do Metaknight players in this thread plan on maining for tournament purposes?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Peach would probably fall into the top-tier category I guess, plus it gives hope to players that use Ganondorf that would otherwise not stand much of a chance because once again; due to MetaKnight.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom