• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Mewtwo Philosophy - Q&A Ask Away

Which topic would you like to discuss?

• Analyzing your opponent

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • What is a gimmick?

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'm not very talented at anything, but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. :)

I'm inspired right now to start doing shoutcasts for some SSBM matches and try to give some insightful commentary on some matches. So anyone interested can start to look for those on my youtube channel in near the future. :D I'll probably start small until I get a bit more comfortable and work my way into some of the more hyped matches and players I'm less familiar with. Wish me luck. :D

qwaszx7410

Smash Rookie
Taj, watching your Mewtwo was the reason I decided to improve with low/mid tiers instead of just sticking to a main and secondary. At first, saying that I was using Mewtwo was an excuse for my losses, but eventually I realized that it was well within my abilities to beat every strategy my friends had if I just played smarter instead of more technically. Working with Mewtwo and Pichu brought components to my game that no amount of playing with high tiers ever could. Playing with low tiers has really showed me the depth of this game. Every character has lessons to teach, so people shouldn't be so closed minded about sticking to a couple characters.

You should definitely play Mewtwo at Apex. When you play as him, all eyes are on you because the way you control your matches demands respect even if sometimes you can't capitalize on that control because of Mewtwo's weaknesses.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You never know when they might find what they're looking for in that character and opt to main them. In AZ, V3ctorman is enjoying maining Yoshi, Axe's ICs are actually really good and could be even better than his Pikachu if he chose to develop them, Tai maining Marth with success
one of these things is not like the other :bee:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm not very talented at anything, but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. :)

I'm inspired right now to start doing shoutcasts for some SSBM matches and try to give some insightful commentary on some matches. So anyone interested can start to look for those on my youtube channel in near the future. :D I'll probably start small until I get a bit more comfortable and work my way into some of the more hyped matches and players I'm less familiar with. Wish me luck. :D
Your commentary from People Mover was LEGIT.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
@Toph

There was a tourney yesterday where Taj did all the bracket commentary.

OkamiBW will upload it

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@Toph

There was a tourney yesterday where Taj did all the bracket commentary.

OkamiBW will upload it
will watch for sure.

hey Duo if you're reading this STOP lurking and join in lol.

I was smashing with my best friend Duo yesterday and we disscussed my Mewtwo, and it confirmed my post from a few pages back. I'm a punisher, not a combo machine.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm dedicating my $500+ trip to all of you guys that supported and encouraged me by going Mewtwo exclusively (except in doubles). Don't blame me if I magically make it to grand finals and bust out my Marth against Mango's Jiggs ScorpionMaster's Mario though. I got a score to settle. :D
Fixed for accuracy

t3h Icy

Smash Master
All Low/Bottom Tier mains and fanatics will be rooting for you Taj. <3

Also make it out of Pools this time. :laugh:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Even if I play as random about 90% of the time pichu is by far my best charcter even compared to my fox and falco and etc. Simply put I don't get pressured as pichu and I can easily tear down their wall as pichu and deal with them and make good reads. SUre I taunt a lot even in MMs but normally for LOLs or sometimes something serious like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8M9WqCvCk&feature=related sometims I also use taunts for CC bait as like roy.

I'm a serious unserious guy all at the same time. And that's how I play best.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey taj I have a good question how did you come over your own walls? Mine is lack of great players to play against and my brother won't get any better till he sits down and learns pillaring and WDing falco needs both to combo that and get over his platfrom hate. THEN maybe he'll be hella good because I can just horriblely **** him at my level as insert charcter here.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Taj did ****. As I expected he would. My dude went out there with confidence and was gettin in some ppls ***.

M2 can be dangerous in teh right hands(of a big black man). M2 has flaws but taj hides them very well.

MAD props! same to axe cuz his chu is amazing. that match with jman was epic.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
now that apex is over, hurry up and stop using mewtwo

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have a question? Has there ever been a m2 player who just teleported and shawdowballed camped all day? just ban YS and some match-ups would just be plain gay, because I was just trying to change my shawball on KJ64 vs my brothers falco(very good with lasers most of the time) and he simply couldn't get me when I double jumped to teleport no matter what he did and I was only charging it up. Why won't m2s do that when it would clearly rise him up a number of places on the tier list and win money???

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know, I main Doctor Mario only because I love MARIO. I never mained Doc because of GOOD people maining doc. I want to get GREAT with him and i'm having a hard time...

Palpi

Smash Hero
I think Mewtwo is better than most of the low tier characters. When I watch Taj play it just seems like MewTwo has more options and can cover his opponents options better than characters like roy, young link etc.

I know it has a lot to do with how good Taj is, but it just seems he is a better character than as projected on the tier list. I dunno =/

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Mewtwo has an amazing evasive game which is underrated in terms of which Low Tiers are better than others.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know compare a low tier to having puff as a team mate? there are so many less options for BOTH players. I get nervous in teams so I don't play as pichu in teams anymore because I don't want to disappoint my parthner

Zoler

Smash Ace
Wonderful reads, almost makes me sad that the character I'm passionate about is Sheik, I'm already imba I don't need to work as much as you guys. :p

Taj I see you mention Starcraft a lot, do you play or just follow leagues? :)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
@Zoler- I mostly just watch. I'm attempting to play some SC2 now that Apex is over. I'm quite new to the genre, I have never played competitively, but I suppose I want to see how far I can go. If I can improve enough, maybe you'll see me at some SC2 and WoW events at MLG. :D

My Post-Apex reflections.

I'm not sure if this will turn into a rant or a QQ post, but I've been thinking about my performance at Apex, I've been lurking the boards, watching some vids, and it is a lot to take in right now.

I went to Apex with a few goals in mind. My first goal was to go all Mewtwo. A very easy goal, and with the exception of a requested Marth ditto with IB in Round 1 pools, I completed that goal.

My next goal was just to make it out of pools. I was a little worried, because I had a few good players in round 1 pools and I was worried about my seeding, but I surprised myself and I beat Aniolas, IB, and Vudujin to secure my #1 seed into second round pools.

Second round pools were a little scarier. I had Lucky, Th0rn, Sneak, Animal and Nakamaru to beat. At first glance, you would breathe a sigh of relief because I had only heard of Lucky and at worst, I would get second seed. I was worried because I saw that they were all decent players, Lucky had beaten me before, I saw Animal do very well against Axe in a friendly, Nakamaru is a Falcon and I've been obliterated by Falcon mains since 09, and I heard from Darc that Th0rn took games off of Jman before and Lucky told me he lost to Thorn in a money match earlier.

I ended up beating Sneak, a surprisingly technical Falco, pretty easily. Nakamaru took a game off me with his Rainbow Cruise counter-pick, but I was unphased and clenched my two neutral wins against him.

Animal came into the match with a smart strategy of laser camping and playing the top platforms on DL64, but I was able to pin him and gain stock advantage, and he seemed to fall from nervousness and pressure and never recovered against me.

Then I had to play Lucky... I was very worried since I've felt like I've been in a slump ever since OC3 and even worse in the Mango Juice tournament in 09. I was completely ready to accept him 2-0ing me, but I wanted to do my best. The first match was pretty close on Battlefield, we were practically trading stocks and I was at about 70ish% which is pretty much KO percentage on Battlefield, and he was at low %. He tried to bait my ledge confusion as I was stalling, but he wasn't used to the timing, speed, and range that I could throw it out and react, and I gimped his last stock.

I was feeling very good about at least winning the first game, and I figured that another opportunity like that would be hard. He picks Stadium against me, and I feel slightly relieved, because he didn't try to cheese me out on a more favorable counter-pick and I'm really comfortable on that stage against spacies.

Right off the bat, I brought it to him. I came at him with all of my trick plays, all of my reads that I've been saving and I got some nasty zero to death combos on him. It almost felt like he was sand-bagging because of the huge momentum I gained on him towards the end. I clenched my 2-0 on Lucky and I was incredibly happy. (People in the venue saw me jump up from my seat yelling, "YES!") I secured my spot in bracket, made my goal, I overcame my fears, and the match-up.

I had Th0rn to beat though, and my new goal became to secure a #1 seed against NJ's campiest Falco. He was easily the most hardcore laser camping Falco I've ever played against. Fortunately, I've had a lot of experience cracking those Falco turtle shells and I was able to secure a solid 2-0 on him. I was feeling great about myself, I accomplished all of my goals, and I felt like I proved a lot to myself.

Being called washed-up, a has-been, people talking **** behind my back, the fickle nature of the audience between my character choices, I had a lot of confidence problems the last couple of years. This tournament, I went all Mewtwo, lost to Kage and Dr. Peepee, and tied with Kage for 17th place with the third worst character in the game. A character that people believed was on the same level as Kirby, Yoshi, Ness, Bowser, Zelda and Pichu. I know Lucky could've tried to camp the **** out of me, and maybe he could've won, but he didn't. He opted to go toe-to-toe against me and my character and I came out on top. I have nothing but respect for people that play that way, and I could still accept him if he chose to laser camp on DL64. Nevertheless, I outplayed him in the pocket and I came out on top, and I'd love to see any other Mewtwo player beat him under the same circumstances and tell me he just sucks against M2.

I felt great after the tournament, I felt great that my good friends Wobbles and Axe both got 5th place and really made a name for themselves. I would say Wobbles is officially the best ICs in the world as Chu Dat himself gave him the crown after this tournament. Axe is the best low-tier main in the country, and he's on his way to becoming a top 5 international contender. I'm glad I could be right there with them, watching and helping them achieve their great goals.

I want to QQ , but I've realized that I just have more to prove. I've gotten over my some of my confidence issues, and I'm ready for my next step as a player. I've got to complete myself, and that means I need to cover all of my weaknesses. I'm going to retrain myself with Marth, probably from the ground up. Perfect my edgeguarding, and go M2/Marth pretty evenly. Most likely, leading with M2 and changing my focus from just winning to analyzing my opponents more, and closing with Marth.

I wanted to flirt with the idea of actually running out the clock against people as M2, but I can't bring myself to do it. I want to actually out play everyone, win on stage, and overcome an opponent's strategy with my natural playstyle. Ultimately, I think running is the strongest direction to take Mewtwo, but I want to change that and possibly explore more aggressive options before I make that my verdict. I probably could've won against Kage on DL if I decided to camp him out, I could've beaten Armada in those friendlies if I just waited more, and I would've done better against PP if I didn't let myself get distracted from the match.

I've been lurking the boards, and many people are unconsciously downplaying Axe's and my achievements by essentially blaming the player. There are players that sync well with their characters, and there are great players that sync well with their characters. The difference between a character's potential and reality is right there. People called what Axe did surprising and an upset. I saw it coming from a mile away. You can say that players didn't know the match-up, and you know what, it sounds like a personal problem. It doesn't mean that you can just counter-gimmick an win, which is why I spent so much time posting about the player first.

No disrespect to Plank at all, but I'll use some of his quotes to aid my point.

"I don't understand your character." A reasonable problem for someone to have, and our first match was pretty close, we were both trying to figure each other out. The second match, "I think I understand your character better now." I won even more convincingly. Making a statement declaring the understanding of my character should result in a more convincing victory, yet it didn't happen. Why do I still win a reasonable amount of games against AZ despite all of them having plenty of experience against my "gimmick?" Now is when people will say that I'm just better than them, or I'm just good, and Mewtwo is still a bad character.

People really need to reevaluate what a character's weaknesses really mean. Axe said it really well when he said every character has weaknesses. Obviously Fox's advantages outshine (pun intended) many of his weaknesses, and when we have evidence of this happening with a low tier, we dismiss it as a gimmick or cling to the notion that they're still extremely limited.

I'm not trying to say Pikachu and Mewtwo for top/high tier, but there is a reasonable amount of evidence at this point, without player johns, to say that Pikachu should be placed higher, (Right above Luigi, imo) and Mewtwo > Zelda, possibly even above Roy on the tier list. Now the main issue I have with making statements like this, is addressing a character like Zelda. When you beat someone that supposedly plays the match-up correctly vs. someone that plays the match-up incorrectly, I'm not sure how to argue against it. In my opinion, Zelda doesn't have what it takes to close out on camping like many other characters above her, and she suffers for it. She benefits a lot from players being reckless though. I played against Epsilon and The Lake with both mentalities in mind and found that I still won regardless of what style I chose to use. I could play reckless and barely win, or I could completely pick them apart and **** them with Mewtwo.

Sorry about this being so long-winded. I even have more I want to say, but if there is anything I've learned, it's that I want to make this game more spectator friendly, and hardcore camping doesn't appeal to the majority. Hbox's set against Armada wasn't as exciting as Mango's set, and there's nothing wrong with that from a competitive stance, but as long as we have exciting matches from the majority of top players, I think we'll be alright.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
you beat armada's brother's sheik? I wanna see that.

Congrats beating Th0rn (I know of him and have watched him play, haven't played him yet)

I felt bad for you during the PP matches tho; I really felt that if you had played the whole set the way you played the last few stocks in rnd 2 you would've won. what was the distraction?

you vs Armada was sooooooooo hype, either match could've gone to the both of you. I did see you attempt to punish a wiffed d-smash with F-smash, I approve. ;)

I'm not a huge post writer, but congrats to you, AXE and Wobbles.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
@Shadowball2- I did beat him, but he claimed that he didn't want to play on the livestream TV due to lag, so we played an unrecorded set.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
id anyone bets a peach i'm happy no matter how they did it so i'll still love everyone even if the play gayer than H-box vs peach. also camping to the point the clock runs out feels so empty I tryed to do it vs someone as pichu and they simply quit playing because they knew no matter what they did they couldn't ever get me. I lost the rest of the games and I felt somewhat bad. However i'll still out camp puffs/kirbys as pichu simply as a point they are both overhyped.

also many times I will argee camping feels like it takes less skill. It's a perfectly set plan and there is no need to adapt or anything.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@Shadowball2- I did beat him, but he claimed that he didn't want to play on the livestream TV due to lag, so we played an unrecorded set.
T.V. lag sucks ***. but you won anyways good job. How close was the Kage set?

id anyone bets a peach i'm happy no matter how they did it so i'll still love everyone even if the play gayer than H-box vs peach. also camping to the point the clock runs out feels so empty I tryed to do it vs someone as pichu and they simply quit playing because they knew no matter what they did they couldn't ever get me. I lost the rest of the games and I felt somewhat bad. However i'll still out camp puffs/kirbys as pichu simply as a point they are both overhyped.

also many times I will argee camping feels like it takes less skill. It's a perfectly set plan and there is no need to adapt or anything.
proving that Jiggs is overhyped is fine with me. i've never heard Kirby hype, even from Kirby players... :laugh:

one of the reasons i detest Falcos is that they don't really have to do anything but get their techskill down and lazor camp, then punish you for approaching i.e. for daring to try and fight back. the majority of falcos fall apart when they have to adapt, becuase they're used to being able to run ripshod over everyone. of course the better falco players (MaNg0, Zhu, Shiz, PP, Falcomist, does Forward still play Falco?) do know how to adapt, but you see what I'm saying right? Falco's combos are too ****ing auto, it's dumb. makes gimping that bird @ 25% very satisfying...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Zoler- I mostly just watch. I'm attempting to play some SC2 now that Apex is over. I'm quite new to the genre, I have never played competitively, but I suppose I want to see how far I can go. If I can improve enough, maybe you'll see me at some SC2 and WoW events at MLG. :D

My Post-Apex reflections.

I'm not sure if this will turn into a rant or a QQ post, but I've been thinking about my performance at Apex, I've been lurking the boards, watching some vids, and it is a lot to take in right now.

I went to Apex with a few goals in mind. My first goal was to go all Mewtwo. A very easy goal, and with the exception of a requested Marth ditto with IB in Round 1 pools, I completed that goal.

My next goal was just to make it out of pools. I was a little worried, because I had a few good players in round 1 pools and I was worried about my seeding, but I surprised myself and I beat Aniolas, IB, and Vudujin to secure my #1 seed into second round pools.

Second round pools were a little scarier. I had Lucky, Th0rn, Sneak, Animal and Nakamaru to beat. At first glance, you would breathe a sigh of relief because I had only heard of Lucky and at worst, I would get second seed. I was worried because I saw that they were all decent players, Lucky had beaten me before, I saw Animal do very well against Axe in a friendly, Nakamaru is a Falcon and I've been obliterated by Falcon mains since 09, and I heard from Darc that Th0rn took games off of Jman before and Lucky told me he lost to Thorn in a money match earlier.

I ended up beating Sneak, a surprisingly technical Falco, pretty easily. Nakamaru took a game off me with his Rainbow Cruise counter-pick, but I was unphased and clenched my two neutral wins against him.

Animal came into the match with a smart strategy of laser camping and playing the top platforms on DL64, but I was able to pin him and gain stock advantage, and he seemed to fall from nervousness and pressure and never recovered against me.

Then I had to play Lucky... I was very worried since I've felt like I've been in a slump ever since OC3 and even worse in the Mango Juice tournament in 09. I was completely ready to accept him 2-0ing me, but I wanted to do my best. The first match was pretty close on Battlefield, we were practically trading stocks and I was at about 70ish% which is pretty much KO percentage on Battlefield, and he was at low %. He tried to bait my ledge confusion as I was stalling, but he wasn't used to the timing, speed, and range that I could throw it out and react, and I gimped his last stock.

I was feeling very good about at least winning the first game, and I figured that another opportunity like that would be hard. He picks Stadium against me, and I feel slightly relieved, because he didn't try to cheese me out on a more favorable counter-pick and I'm really comfortable on that stage against spacies.

Right off the bat, I brought it to him. I came at him with all of my trick plays, all of my reads that I've been saving and I got some nasty zero to death combos on him. It almost felt like he was sand-bagging because of the huge momentum I gained on him towards the end. I clenched my 2-0 on Lucky and I was incredibly happy. (People in the venue saw me jump up from my seat yelling, "YES!") I secured my spot in bracket, made my goal, I overcame my fears, and the match-up.

I had Th0rn to beat though, and my new goal became to secure a #1 seed against NJ's campiest Falco. He was easily the most hardcore laser camping Falco I've ever played against. Fortunately, I've had a lot of experience cracking those Falco turtle shells and I was able to secure a solid 2-0 on him. I was feeling great about myself, I accomplished all of my goals, and I felt like I proved a lot to myself.

Being called washed-up, a has-been, people talking **** behind my back, the fickle nature of the audience between my character choices, I had a lot of confidence problems the last couple of years. This tournament, I went all Mewtwo, lost to Kage and Dr. Peepee, and tied with Kage for 17th place with the third worst character in the game. A character that people believed was on the same level as Kirby, Yoshi, Ness, Bowser, Zelda and Pichu. I know Lucky could've tried to camp the **** out of me, and maybe he could've won, but he didn't. He opted to go toe-to-toe against me and my character and I came out on top. I have nothing but respect for people that play that way, and I could still accept him if he chose to laser camp on DL64. Nevertheless, I outplayed him in the pocket and I came out on top, and I'd love to see any other Mewtwo player beat him under the same circumstances and tell me he just sucks against M2.

I felt great after the tournament, I felt great that my good friends Wobbles and Axe both got 5th place and really made a name for themselves. I would say Wobbles is officially the best ICs in the world as Chu Dat himself gave him the crown after this tournament. Axe is the best low-tier main in the country, and he's on his way to becoming a top 5 international contender. I'm glad I could be right there with them, watching and helping them achieve their great goals.

I want to QQ , but I've realized that I just have more to prove. I've gotten over my some of my confidence issues, and I'm ready for my next step as a player. I've got to complete myself, and that means I need to cover all of my weaknesses. I'm going to retrain myself with Marth, probably from the ground up. Perfect my edgeguarding, and go M2/Marth pretty evenly. Most likely, leading with M2 and changing my focus from just winning to analyzing my opponents more, and closing with Marth.

I wanted to flirt with the idea of actually running out the clock against people as M2, but I can't bring myself to do it. I want to actually out play everyone, win on stage, and overcome an opponent's strategy with my natural playstyle. Ultimately, I think running is the strongest direction to take Mewtwo, but I want to change that and possibly explore more aggressive options before I make that my verdict. I probably could've won against Kage on DL if I decided to camp him out, I could've beaten Armada in those friendlies if I just waited more, and I would've done better against PP if I didn't let myself get distracted from the match.

I've been lurking the boards, and many people are unconsciously downplaying Axe's and my achievements by essentially blaming the player. There are players that sync well with their characters, and there are great players that sync well with their characters. The difference between a character's potential and reality is right there. People called what Axe did surprising and an upset. I saw it coming from a mile away. You can say that players didn't know the match-up, and you know what, it sounds like a personal problem. It doesn't mean that you can just counter-gimmick an win, which is why I spent so much time posting about the player first.

No disrespect to Plank at all, but I'll use some of his quotes to aid my point.

"I don't understand your character." A reasonable problem for someone to have, and our first match was pretty close, we were both trying to figure each other out. The second match, "I think I understand your character better now." I won even more convincingly. Making a statement declaring the understanding of my character should result in a more convincing victory, yet it didn't happen. Why do I still win a reasonable amount of games against AZ despite all of them having plenty of experience against my "gimmick?" Now is when people will say that I'm just better than them, or I'm just good, and Mewtwo is still a bad character.

People really need to reevaluate what a character's weaknesses really mean. Axe said it really well when he said every character has weaknesses. Obviously Fox's advantages outshine (pun intended) many of his weaknesses, and when we have evidence of this happening with a low tier, we dismiss it as a gimmick or cling to the notion that they're still extremely limited.

I'm not trying to say Pikachu and Mewtwo for top/high tier, but there is a reasonable amount of evidence at this point, without player johns, to say that Pikachu should be placed higher, (Right above Luigi, imo) and Mewtwo > Zelda, possibly even above Roy on the tier list. Now the main issue I have with making statements like this, is addressing a character like Zelda. When you beat someone that supposedly plays the match-up correctly vs. someone that plays the match-up incorrectly, I'm not sure how to argue against it. In my opinion, Zelda doesn't have what it takes to close out on camping like many other characters above her, and she suffers for it. She benefits a lot from players being reckless though. I played against Epsilon and The Lake with both mentalities in mind and found that I still won regardless of what style I chose to use. I could play reckless and barely win, or I could completely pick them apart and **** them with Mewtwo.

Sorry about this being so long-winded. I even have more I want to say, but if there is anything I've learned, it's that I want to make this game more spectator friendly, and hardcore camping doesn't appeal to the majority. Hbox's set against Armada wasn't as exciting as Mango's set, and there's nothing wrong with that from a competitive stance, but as long as we have exciting matches from the majority of top players, I think we'll be alright.

Wow, really inspiring man.

"I'm going to retrain myself with Marth, probably from the ground up. Perfect my edgeguarding, and go M2/Marth pretty evenly. Most likely, leading with M2 and changing my focus from just winning to analyzing my opponents more, and closing with Marth. "

Go for it man. At least start training now, so that if you NEED to counter someone, you have a back-up character. I mean, I use doc, but sometimes I feel bad for always sticking with doc, and not having a character or "OH WELL I HAVE A SECRET CHAR WHICH I AM BETTER AT" lol.

I haven't yet reached as far as you have, getting to brackets, man. I was at Apex and I didn't get out of pools LOL. I am practicing (as we speak I will be soon practicing with my friends) because I REALLY want to be good, at something in life.

Much support for you, and hope to play you in the next big tourny you go to. : D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
21% is even funner b-throw jolt f-smash. I don't mind people being robots in smash it only makes things easier on my part. also I taught my brother about extra options like f-tilt.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
taj's mewtwo is too good.

to clarify, i do not understand your character at all still!!!!!!

lol. the game has evolved to the point that character gaps are becoming less important and player skill is way more important. taj is too good, and i couldnt figure out how to stop getting down tilted :(

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Plairnkk: as far back as I've seen in MLG videos player skill was always more important than character gaps. no one realized it for a long while though. the metagame had to reach a certain point i think

@ Taj: i didn't mention it but you have one of the smoothest marths in the cosmos. I can't wait to see the "rebuilt" version. =D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I believe I can win therefore I win if i'm can land hits and avoid hits.

This is the truest statement about our metagme you will see poted.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Isai beat you too it a long time ago.

"Don't get hit."

but yes, that's as true as it gets. except when it comes to: lazer lazer lazer lazer lazer lol drill shine nonsense death. platforms are your friend against falco. true statement there as well.

ICG if you go to RoM3 Mewtwo Pichu MM?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my goal of becoming best marth on the WC by the end of this year has just shifted to second best marth on the WC

YOU BETTER MAKE ME PROUD TO CALL YOU OTOOSAN

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
^^ lmao he didn't say anything about dropping M2 though.

but yeah, I wanna see the new taj marth as well.

good luck getting 2nd you're getting to be one of the more legit marths on youtube. =)

Top Bottom